Kayo stream quality

Remove this Banner Ad

Are match replays available on Kayo for the round just gone?

Ive got Fox Now and only the Freo Dogs game is available, despite it being Monday morning.

I don't know why they can't do this with Foxtel Now. This season it's regularly taken 24 hours for them to make the replay available but two days later and I still can't rewatch the Eagles getting spanked by Port.

This is why I prefer Kayo to foxtel, I can watch whatever I want when I want and don't have to remember to record anything.

This is why I prefer Kayo to foxtel, I can watch whatever I want when I want and don't have to remember to record anything.

Fox Now basically is Kayo, but without the streaming issues some seem to have. It's all app streaming, no satellite. But it takes them forever to make live sports available for a restream, which I don't believe is an issue with satellite Fox, and it sounds like it's not an issue with Kayo either.

Fox Now basically is Kayo, but without the streaming issues some seem to have. It's all app streaming, no satellite. But it takes them forever to make live sports available for a restream, which I don't believe is an issue with satellite Fox, and it sounds like it's not an issue with Kayo either.

So foxtel satellite you can rewatch whatever you like, start watching half an hour behind etc?

For some reason AFL site and Kayo apparently seems to be very heavy using system processing resources.

My MBP heats up and runs really hard anytime I watch AFL website videos.

When i stream www.watchafl.com,au (as im overseas) its WAY better and less demanding which matches my seppo www.watchespn account when im streaming f1 races.

Something about aussie based coding for system resources seems to be an issue.

GO Catters

For some reason AFL site and Kayo apparently seems to be very heavy using system processing resources.

My MBP heats up and runs really hard anytime I watch AFL website videos.

When i stream www.watchafl.com,au (as im overseas) its WAY better and less demanding which matches my seppo www.watchespn account when im streaming f1 races.

Something about aussie based coding for system resources seems to be an issue.

GO Catters

We pay Australia tax on everything, even on system resources.

I've found the steam quality of Hawthorn games on Kayo to be terrible this year.

Every weekend it's the same issues: turnovers, missed tackles, skill errors, poor decision making and the inability to take a mark up forward.

The streams were quite good over the past two matches, but they both would've benefitted from pixillation in the final two minutes.

They need to give users the option of lowering the bitrate to 50 kbps

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a pretty poor experience on Saturday with the Blues v Dogs game on my LG tv. There was a constant loading image showing a percentage on the screen, which was also dimmed, after 5 seconds or so of streaming.

A fix I found was to stream on my phone and use Airplay to connect to the tv - the buffering and loading issues disappeared. Presumably the component used in my iPhone 13 Pro Max is better than the one used by the tv to connect to my home WiFi.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back