Kayo stream quality

Remove this Banner Ad

I had a pretty poor experience on Saturday with the Blues v Dogs game on my LG tv. There was a constant loading image showing a percentage on the screen, which was also dimmed, after 5 seconds or so of streaming.

A fix I found was to stream on my phone and use Airplay to connect to the tv - the buffering and loading issues disappeared. Presumably the component used in my iPhone 13 Pro Max is better than the one used by the tv to connect to my home WiFi.

I had the same issue on my LG trying to watch the NBA on Saturday. Apparently only affected the LG interface according to Kayo. Was fixed by Sunday but still pretty bloody frustrating.

I had the same issue on my LG trying to watch the NBA on Saturday. Apparently only affected the LG interface according to Kayo. Was fixed by Sunday but still pretty bloody frustrating.
Had the same on the weekend with NBA and AFL. Tried some tennis last night and seemed okay, but expect that was out of peak time if that makes a difference.

Very frustrating.

The NBA app was the worst app for the first half of this season too - it wouldn't let me Airplay to my TV but now appears to be allowing it.

Microsoft took over the NBA app this year and seems to have had quite a few bugs.

Plenty of dropouts on my Sony TV.

It doesn't even buffer.. just goes from perfectly fine to error.

Have to exit and re-load the content about twice a quarter.

Painful.
I reckon I got that error message at least 40 times Sunday.

The buffering issues are getting worse by the week, last weekend it was as bad as I can remember it ever being with it being an issue for most games.

Ironically the quality of Kayo's service has gotten worse since they increased the monthly cost, you would think with people paying more that their service would improve instead it has been the opposite.

The buffering issues are getting worse by the week, last weekend it was as bad as I can remember it ever being with it being an issue for most games.

Ironically the quality of Kayo's service has gotten worse since they increased the monthly cost, you would think with people paying more that their service would improve instead it has been the opposite.
They probably cut costs and increased revenue as they have enough customers now they don't care

Remove this Banner Ad

Back