Kayo

jackster83

24 nuggets for $10
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sin City Swamprats, Dethklok
Horrendous for me tonight. Was going fine until the ODI started, then it just refused to buffer.

ODI stream is crystal clear without any buffering though. Werid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bearded Clam

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Glenelg, SRBR (Roaders)
Was good for me up until the very last quarter.. then just froze constantly throughout the last.. think my internet connection was struggling. Never had these issues last year or the year before on Foxtel now..

Considering I have to use 8gb to watch a game it’s bloody disappointing. I think the problem is that on apple I can’t chose Standard definition, I can only watch it in HD. Doesn’t give you the option on the Kayo apple app to change from HD to SD... so if your internet slows then it struggles to keep up with the HD and the streaming stops.

Lucky I paid the $35 a month option with the newscorp promotion and can cancel at anytime.. I can **** it off and to back to Foxtel Now.. at least with that I can watch it in SD and not have buffering issues and not use 8 bloody gigs of my mobile data to watch just one game of footy.. only 3.5 gig

Foxtel now costs more but it means I won’t have to increase my mobile data plan either... which negates the extra cost of Foxtel Now anyway..

FR0GGY

Press the button
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
I’m still not seeing the benefit of it over foxtel especially since fox can be had for sub $50 you get 3 or 5 logins so you can share it with others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

James_37

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
GCFC/Sturt/MLDFC
Very disappointing that they can't pick up the Foxtel 504 feed, get stuck with adds and the cringeworthy channel 7 promotional crap. Given issues with lag and buffering, may end up going back to Foxtel. Shame, as promised so much, thought it was too good to be true...

mistylake

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Canadiens, Maroons.
I’ve just changed from my 25Mbps service to Belong 40 Mbps but that will take a week or so. My Apple TV box arrived yesterday and it’s crystal clear with occasional pixelation.
Have had a few black screens though with “ oops your request has timed out”.
Or something like that.

Top Bottom