Kayo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rocket18

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
The EXERS
They need to sort out the bugs, get the Netflix tech guys to improve Kayos technology.

For $25 a month you want a seamless service (like Netflix), these days I use Kodi for most of my movies/series and you put up with the clunkiness cos its free.

A bloke at work was having trouble and Kayo tech support told him not to use the Kayo app, view it on his PC.

ChilliP

All Australian
AFL Club
Adelaide
They need to sort out the bugs, get the Netflix tech guys to improve Kayos technology.

For $25 a month you want a seamless service (like Netflix), these days I use Kodi for most of my movies/series and you put up with the clunkiness cos its free.

A bloke at work was having trouble and Kayo tech support told him not to use the Kayo app, view it on his PC.
Why would netflix send their tech guys to help out a rival product? Netflix wasn't as good as it is today when it first started, they have invested hundreds of millions of dollars on improving their product and have created a lot of IP. As kayo makes more money they will improve and spend more on improving the product, but it is a long way back when compared to Netflix.

spexau

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Adelaide

Have you tried Plex over Kodi?

Top Bottom