Kayo

Remove this Banner Ad

Horrendous for me tonight. Was going fine until the ODI started, then it just refused to buffer.

ODI stream is crystal clear without any buffering though. Werid.

Was good for me up until the very last quarter.. then just froze constantly throughout the last.. think my internet connection was struggling. Never had these issues last year or the year before on Foxtel now..

Considering I have to use 8gb to watch a game it’s bloody disappointing. I think the problem is that on apple I can’t chose Standard definition, I can only watch it in HD. Doesn’t give you the option on the Kayo apple app to change from HD to SD... so if your internet slows then it struggles to keep up with the HD and the streaming stops.

Lucky I paid the $35 a month option with the newscorp promotion and can cancel at anytime.. I can * it off and to back to Foxtel Now.. at least with that I can watch it in SD and not have buffering issues and not use 8 bloody gigs of my mobile data to watch just one game of footy.. only 3.5 gig

Foxtel now costs more but it means I won’t have to increase my mobile data plan either... which negates the extra cost of Foxtel Now anyway..

Watched the game on Foxtel Now. Stayed HD the whole game, but my TV sucks, which made it frustrating to watch. Time for an TV upgrade methinks.

That's completely unacceptable for a modern streaming service

Lots of people taking advantage of the free trial no doubt.

It will no doubt also struggle during the F1 GP and during the cricket World Cup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got a RKM Linux android stick 4K pc. Works but quality variable will keep for other stuff

iPad with airplay no good

Apple TV v3. Perfect

Kayo feed is 7mate. Might see how crows v hawks goes

I’ve just changed from my 25Mbps service to Belong 40 Mbps but that will take a week or so. My Apple TV box arrived yesterday and it’s crystal clear with occasional pixelation.
Have had a few black screens though with “ oops your request has timed out”.
Or something like that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back