KAYO

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats basketball
Some one give me details of what you actually get from KAYO, I know its live AFL football but is it single club oriented, or is it all AFL games.

You get from KAYO what you would get from Foxtel.

All games, the channel 7 broadcasts though do have advertisements which is my only gripe.

You get from KAYO what you would get from Foxtel.

All games, the channel 7 broadcasts though do have advertisements which is my only gripe.

No Eurosports channel meaning no live Snooker from all the world ranking tournaments kills it for me.

Apart from that reports about Kayo are good but they do drop in and out a bit from what i have heard and that would be highly annoying especially at the end of close games.

Streaming Live sport is never reliable IMO or trust worthy and just when you don't want it to play up and stop etc it usually does! Grrrrr

Some one give me details of what you actually get from KAYO, I know its live AFL football but is it single club oriented, or is it all AFL games.
It's all AFL games Live (if the game is on 7, then it'll be the Ch7 broadcast with ads) but otherwise it's ad-free Fox Footy broadcast.
You also get a variety of other sports/leagues all games live such as A-League, NBL, NRL. Some NBA, NFL games are included as well.
You can set your favourite team and it will curate that specific teams content to you first, making it easier to see your own teams games.

If you know a Hawks member they can get you subscription at $5 a month, offer sent out via email today

It's also not difficult to just google it.

Or to ask and not demand.
I think the problem is that with the effort you spent point out that he could use Google (which doesn't always find exactly what your looking for), you could've just briefly explained it.
Don't worry about it though, have a great rest of your Friday night mate :)

No Eurosports channel meaning no live Snooker from all the world ranking tournaments kills it for me.

Apart from that reports about Kayo are good but they do drop in and out a bit from what i have heard and that would be highly annoying especially at the end of close games.

Streaming Live sport is never reliable IMO or trust worthy and just when you don't want it to play up and stop etc it usually does! Grrrrr
Never been a fan of snooker so not a huge worry for me personally. I have Foxtel and I still am subscribed to Kayo just because I find it so convenient.

You're right though, streaming sport isn't the best, especially with our current internet speeds in Australia.

I think the problem is that with the effort you spent point out that he could use Google (which doesn't always find exactly what your looking for), you could've just briefly explained it.
Don't worry about it though, have a great rest of your Friday night mate :)

I don't respond positively to demands. Requests, no worries, not demands.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Outstanding manners, very respectful.

It's also not difficult to just google it.

Or to ask and not demand.

Where on earth did I demand , what the hell is wrong with you people, really terribly sorry you poor unfortunate person, gee I asked a civil question in writing ,and you make a whole new issue out of it, for what reason, beg your pardon dear sir, how have I offended you, ooooh the woe I feel.
Jesus mate get off your horse. Unless I've read you wrong , but
I asked a question. nothing more nothing less, hows your day going brother??? Sorry please tell me how your day is.

s**t on BF someone says something about KAYO to me in my house, curious and I ask a question quick time, well I then get a manners lesson, don't assume Loken .

Got to say Big Footy there are all kinds here hey!

One thing I will point out that others may not, the UI design, layout and practicality of the application itself is a major s**t show. I had Kayo and enjoyed it because it was sports focus orientated, but then cancelled my subscription given how how unpractical it is to navigate through the application is.

Kayo is fantastic.
all games live and replays on demand.
Great to come home after being at the game to pour a scotch and watch the replay.
Also good for Perth people who can't get home from work in time for bouncedown on a Friday night,
you have the option to watch live or watch from the start.
Works if you are overseas on holiday, just log in to a vpn, select an Australian server and good to go.
Has all Fox Footy shows plus games are archived for viewing whenever you want.
$25 gives you two devices so you can split with a friend or relative.

Where on earth did I demand , what the hell is wrong with you people, really terribly sorry you poor unfortunate person, gee I asked a civil question in writing ,and you make a whole new issue out of it, for what reason, beg your pardon dear sir, how have I offended you, ooooh the woe I feel.
Jesus mate get off your horse. Unless I've read you wrong , but
I asked a question. nothing more nothing less, hows your day going brother??? Sorry please tell me how your day is.

**** on BF someone says something about KAYO to me in my house, curious and I ask a question quick time, well I then get a manners lesson, don't assume Loken .

Got to say Big Footy there are all kinds here hey!

Dig up.

I'm quite ignorant of KAYO but how have they got the rights to play AFL games live? I thought Foxtel guarded that stuff fiercely so it seems weird a new app has just popped up that offers the games at a cheaper price than Foxtel. Might have to give it a look. Currently paying $54 bucks a month for Foxtel Now (the lowest price available) just to watch footy, which seems a bit absurd. If Kayo's cheaper and the streams are reliable then it's a no-brainer.

I'm quite ignorant of KAYO but how have they got the rights to play AFL games live? I thought Foxtel guarded that stuff fiercely so it seems weird a new app has just popped up that offers the games at a cheaper price than Foxtel. Might have to give it a look. Currently paying $54 bucks a month for Foxtel Now (the lowest price available) just to watch footy, which seems a bit absurd. If Kayo's cheaper and the streams are reliable then it's a no-brainer.

It is Foxtel essentially.

Foxtel/Kayo essentially equals Qantas/Jetstar.

It's just a rebadge to scoop up the lower end of the market.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back