KDFL - 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, Long time reader, never posted.

I know it's a bit premature but next years grand final. To my knowledge Mooroopna were only holding the event for three years, if so, will the KDL grand final be moved to the likes of Kyabram? or Tatura? Or ll it be taken back to the clubs in the league??

What a comeback :eek:
Id say U would of had me covered, but I never had the chance of playing againts u GUN's :rolleyes: Instead I was more worried about ever playing again!!

Cool story mate.

All the best for the year.

Cool story mate.

All the best for the year.

Ah well, Mainland playing in two flags in the KDL is better than none I suppose, if he wasn't injured(probably career ending) may just have been enough to sneak us over the line too!!. But hey lets not live in the past, looking forward to this season where it looks like the comp might be just as even as the one just gone. Nagambie to drop off and Rushy to take there spot in the 5 and the rest of the 5 from this year to hang around for another year. Word from Rushy is that Webby reckons he has got back to back flags with two different clubs in the same league sewn up!!:p

Pretty strong rumour floating around that Adrian Meka has signed on at Lancaster. Can anyone confirm this? Looks like they'll have the usual turnover of 4 or 5 players this year. Hausler, Pell, Roberts, Howard all unlikely, but looks like they're in with a strong show with the others mentioned on here previously in Pryde and Thompson. Meka would be a good get for them if he's fit, as I don't think you'd want to be pinning your forward hopes on Casey too often.

Pretty strong rumour floating around that Adrian Meka has signed on at Lancaster. Can anyone confirm this? Looks like they'll have the usual turnover of 4 or 5 players this year. Hausler, Pell, Roberts, Howard all unlikely, but looks like they're in with a strong show with the others mentioned on here previously in Pryde and Thompson. Meka would be a good get for them if he's fit, as I don't think you'd want to be pinning your forward hopes on Casey too often.

Meka...confirmed:thumbsu:

Handy recruit! Bats looking pretty strong at this stage.

Meka...confirmed:thumbsu:

Handy recruit! Bats looking pretty strong at this stage.

Casey, Meka and Nunn all going to play FF?

Good problem to have though, we'd be happy with just one of them!

Yeah Meka confirmed, he spoke to us, Ardy, Shepp East and Swans that I know of, should be a handy acquisition.

Hi guys, Long time reader, never posted.

I know it's a bit premature but next years grand final. To my knowledge Mooroopna were only holding the event for three years, if so, will the KDL grand final be moved to the likes of Kyabram? or Tatura? Or ll it be taken back to the clubs in the league??

The League would have to vote on where the finals will be held in early August (just like every other time, when they allot finals), but yes, there could be a possibility of Kyabram or Tatura hosting a KDFL Grand Final if they choose to bid for it (And there's a good chance that they might do that).

I'm not going to use this as a excuse to go on and on about why having our Grand Final at a GVFL venue is wrong (I won't bore everyone with that), but there's a good chance that it might get moved away from Mooroopna & be played at another GVFL venue or at Lancaster, Undera, Stanhope or Murchison, if the league delegates vote that way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Casey, Meka and Nunn all going to play FF?

Good problem to have though, we'd be happy with just one of them!

Yeah Meka confirmed, he spoke to us, Ardy, Shepp East and Swans that I know of, should be a handy acquisition.

Saw Meka play for Swans reserves last year, would want to improve dramatically from that from what I saw.

he might take lancastralia,s spot and money, spending up big for 1 last crack.

Getting a tattoo of your mates name on your arse, what goes on in the showers out there at Lanky ???

Always thought they had some players who battered for the other side.

What were you thinking Nick.

Getting a tattoo of your mates name on your arse, what goes on in the showers out there at Lanky ???

Always thought they had some players who battered for the other side.

What were you thinking Nick.

Quite a different effort that one by Nick! Some bets just shouldn't be made!!

And I'd say Meka will have it fed to him quite nicely. Should have pretty handy forward line this year in Lanky.

Meka struggled with "OP" last season with the swans and still struggling apparently, couldn't get through swans warm up in pre season!

I was talking to A.Meka today. He had no idea where the Lanky talk came from. Yes, he had talked to them, but he was shocked with all the rumours. He will be staying at the Swans, he said he has O.P and cant even run or kick pain-free.

30 hit the track yesterday for Stanhope's first training run with another 8-10 players watching on or turning up later for the bbq. Good turn out with a couple of new faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back