KDFL - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In 2005, the AFL deemed Junior Leagues could go no higher than 16 and under. Competitions like Benalla Juniors were given a dispensation then (Under 17). Dunno their position nowadays. Major Leagues stick with 18 and under .. as it should as a major league.
But the KDFL still persist with under 18's and maybe abloke like Slim18 could tell me if the O&K still have 18 and Under?
With families averaging 2.3 kids in 2012, and in the bush #1 goes to uni and work in Melbourne, #2 might stay on the farm and #0.3 isn't even half as good at footy as his brothers .. that's assuming the average 2.3 kids are all boys!!
I keep saying. I remember "shiteing m'self" the prospect size of playing 18 year olds as a 16 year old .. in the seconds of the Waranga North-East League.
If District footy arranged a rule that kids coming out of Under 16 junior footy could play in an Under 17 level, while the better players at that age go still on and play Under 18 major league.
The kids would need to register with the district team .. as normal .. however at season's end the registration expires meaning at age 17 the player could go to wherever he wanted. Given the reduction in family sizes nowadays .. that under 17 side (for that matter Under 18 in the majors) should be like the old VFA and remove the wingmen for 16 on the ground.
Any thoughts bloggers?
Cheers
John Carrot

2 major problems with the KDL going back to U/17s,
1- less kids to choose from to make up a side, therefore putting more pressure on clubs to field sides.
2- By going back to U/17s, this allows the kids still eligible for u/18s the opportunity to go to a major league club and therefore means less players playing in the KDL and once they are gone a lot don't come back.

* JC, the thirds already go with 16 a side, unless both teams have a minimum of 20 players each. (Some games even go ahead with only 14 a side)

I was flabbergasted when this mate responded; as he collected his fish and chips, "You may find that the Euroa Magpies and Seymour may have to go the other way because of the money we have to pay as a Major League Club in the GVFL" . He bought his own fish and chips .. I didn't bribe him to say that!!! Cheers John Carrot

Pretty simple then ..... Seymour District Football League or Euroa District Football League it is!!! Base it on the boundaries of the local junior footy comp and Seymour Cricket comp (are Euroa a chance to come in??), use Kings park or Memorial Oval as ya main finals venue. Violet Town, Longwood, Avenel, Broadford, Yea, Alex, Thornton, Bonnie Doon and maybe even Nagambie???

Good food for thought Doona as you snuggle under in this cold snap!!
Sounds like Waranga North East footy as well .. how is it said? "Sounds like dejavu all over again!!" And it was good last time.
After 1945 Longwood played in what was called the Highway League. My Dad and his brothers played for the Redlegs. Broadford, Avenel, Euroa, Seymour etc. were the A teams while Seymour St. Marys, Longwood, VT etc. were the B Grade. The reason for the "Highway League" was that the Railways put on extra trains up and down the Hume Highway to cater for teams and supporters to travel. No petrol after World war 2.. My Dad told me that some of the rival teams would share "long necks" on the train on the Hume Highway which would end up in a blue!! Dejavu all over again? Doesn't happen now thank Cripes!! Cheers John Carrot

2 major problems with the KDL going back to U/17s,
1- less kids to choose from to make up a side, therefore putting more pressure on clubs to field sides.
2- By going back to U/17s, this allows the kids still eligible for u/18s the opportunity to go to a major league club and therefore means less players playing in the KDL and once they are gone a lot don't come back.

* JC, the thirds already go with 16 a side, unless both teams have a minimum of 20 players each. (Some games even go ahead with only 14 a side)

Euroa and Longwood have long struggled in the U18s. I never would have thought Avenel would fail with their thirds as they've always been quite strong. VT have been a bit boom and bust with theirs but have hung in. I don't know the answer to the situation with the Highway clubs as I'm not familiar enough with how their Junior system works. It's starting to get out of hand and even teams like Stanhope, Lancaster etc who have historically had numbers better sit up and get involved or they will have no-one to play against in the coming years.

I'm very strong on this.. The U/16 competition in the Shepparton area (SDJFL) is failing to graduate footballers into U18s and Senior Football ranks. The earlier we get teenagers into a healthy Football Club environment and out of the School based teams which don't do enough to help the kids aspire towards Senior Football the better. Things changed in our area in the early/mid 2000's when the SDJFL U/16s changed from one division to two. Their used to be a constant feed coming from the excess of kids who didn't fit into the Shepp Junior System. Now places like Kyabram, Tatura and the Shepp teams can have 50-60 Under 16's players each. It's probably great for the GVFL clubs as they maintain a monopoly on the Juniors but KDFL clubs miss out big time.

The Picola Clubs don't seem to have any problems with this as they get their kids early at U/14s. Clubs generally are better at holding onto and nurturing their juniors effectively. Apart from the 1 or 2 years Schools or Junior clubs have the kids they don't bloody care where they end up! I don't believe an U/14s competition will get off the ground in the KDFL but the only way for us to have more than 5 or 6 thirds teams in the league within a few years is to get rid of that bloody 2nd division in the SDJFL as their just aint the numbers to go around! A serious re-structure is needed in our area! John Carrot.. the best way we can all avoid paying fwarkin ridiculous money to outsiders is to get our feed of kids back Right? Or is it just me? :confused:

Well said WYD, I think the problem with the highway clubs is pretty similar to the northern clubs. In their case they have the Seymour DJFL. The numbers are fairly healthy in that competition, however these numbers aren't really translating to senior ranks, with Euroa consistently struggling to field competitive Under 18 sides and now Avenel, Yea and Alexandra.

What is the VCFL's stance on the running of the junior leagues? I get the impression that their priority is to strengthen them as potential nurseries for the TAC Cup sides.

The power of kids starting young at a club can never be underestimated, which is why Longwood will always be up against it recruiting players without paying higher than their counterparts for it.

Well said WYD, I think the problem with the highway clubs is pretty similar to the northern clubs. In their case they have the Seymour DJFL. The numbers are fairly healthy in that competition, however these numbers aren't really translating to senior ranks, with Euroa consistently struggling to field competitive Under 18 sides and now Avenel, Yea and Alexandra.

What is the VCFL's stance on the running of the junior leagues? I get the impression that their priority is to strengthen them as potential nurseries for the TAC Cup sides.

The power of kids starting young at a club can never be underestimated, which is why Longwood will always be up against it recruiting players without paying higher than their counterparts for it.

Do you mean to say that Longwood are actually paying players? I thought for sure that with John Carrot's views on the evils of the almighty dollar in footy that player payments would be nothing more than a scurrilous rumour at his club. Seems like a case of the carrot calling the orange a ranga. :D:eek:;)

;)
Do you mean to say that Longwood are actually paying players? I thought for sure that with John Carrot's views on the evils of the almighty dollar in footy that player payments would be nothing more than a scurrilous rumour at his club. Seems like a case of the carrot calling the orange a ranga. :D:eek:;)

Nice one profit did hear the leggers were in trouble 4 or so weeks ago and are paying a few -- J.C PLEASE INSERT COMMENT HERE
:D

Gold:thumbsu::D

WYD, love it!!!!

I would go as far as to ask the GVFL clubs to run a single U16 team each. This could be through a high school alignment or as a stand alone. This is to be the only U16 comp in the GV region. School comps can still cater for Primary students and U12 and U14 (unless the KDFL can arrange 4ths). This will create a better transition through ranks. The Benalla comp sounds like it is creating an issue with its local teams.

While we are at it, a greater level of flexibility between neighbouring major and minor league would be great to encourage. We should all aspire to play thebest footy we can!

This should not be seen as an US Vs THEM issue as at the end of the day we all want to see footy strong in our region. Both comps can help to ensure that our great game and our great clubs thrive.

Pretty simple then ..... Seymour District Football League or Euroa District Football League it is!!! Base it on the boundaries of the local junior footy comp and Seymour Cricket comp (are Euroa a chance to come in??), use Kings park or Memorial Oval as ya main finals venue. Violet Town, Longwood, Avenel, Broadford, Yea, Alex, Thornton, Bonnie Doon and maybe even Nagambie???

Doona, cricket comps generally don't have the travel issues of their footy counterparts. It is amazing how whole comps can shift over the years. There was a time where the southernmost part of the Tungamah League was Dookie. By the time of its demise it was probably the most northern.

The Ovens and King has been stretched due to the dissolving of the BDFL.

Have the clubs you mentioned entertained this idea? Formally or informally? An association of the clubs you noted would not adversely alter their existing comps either, as they all come from large leagues.

Doona, cricket comps generally don't have the travel issues of their footy counterparts. It is amazing how whole comps can shift over the years. There was a time where the southernmost part of the Tungamah League was Dookie. By the time of its demise it was probably the most northern.

Have the clubs you mentioned entertained this idea? Formally or informally? An association of the clubs you noted would not adversely alter their existing comps either, as they all come from large leagues.

No the clubs would never have entertained the fact, I was just being cheeky by throwing up the old "what if".

The Seymour District Cricket comp spans I think Kilmore, Broadford, Tallarook, Pyalong, Puckapunyal, Nagambie Avenel, 3 Seymour clubs, Yea, Alex, Thornton with talk of Euroa maybe jumping in - the junior footy comp from memory consists of Broadford, Heathcote, Tallarook/Pucka, 2 Seymour clubs, Nag/Avenel, Yea, Alex,Thornton and Euroa.

I think there are a few clubs who should be at least looking at this idea as a way to keep the kids they do have together (Undera linking up with Merrigum & Tally linking up with Ardmona as two examples).

I don't know how Nagambie are going numbers wise, but could they have a link with Avenel this season so they can at least be at one place ?.

Although this situation was a lot worse 20 years ago (the KDFL only had 5-6 teams in Under 18's at one stage), but it's better to have 1/2 a 3rds side compared to no side at all, the issues of names, registrations, fixtures, home grounds are secondary to getting more kids playing 3rds.

There's a link to the Ovens & King and it's Under 18's Competiton on the Weekly Times website http://www.weeklytimesnow.com.au/article/2012/03/30/462571_country-footy.html if the link doesn't work, it's on thier website under the link "Country Footy".

Every club will face this problem sooner rather than later, and working together so that all clubs have junior pathways either as a singular or combined effort is much better than poaching players to feather your own nest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Euroa and Longwood have long struggled in the U18s. I never would have thought Avenel would fail with their thirds as they've always been quite strong. VT have been a bit boom and bust with theirs but have hung in. I don't know the answer to the situation with the Highway clubs as I'm not familiar enough with how their Junior system works. It's starting to get out of hand and even teams like Stanhope, Lancaster etc who have historically had numbers better sit up and get involved or they will have no-one to play against in the coming years.

I'm very strong on this.. The U/16 competition in the Shepparton area (SDJFL) is failing to graduate footballers into U18s and Senior Football ranks. The earlier we get teenagers into a healthy Football Club environment and out of the School based teams which don't do enough to help the kids aspire towards Senior Football the better. Things changed in our area in the early/mid 2000's when the SDJFL U/16s changed from one division to two. Their used to be a constant feed coming from the excess of kids who didn't fit into the Shepp Junior System. Now places like Kyabram, Tatura and the Shepp teams can have 50-60 Under 16's players each. It's probably great for the GVFL clubs as they maintain a monopoly on the Juniors but KDFL clubs miss out big time.

The Picola Clubs don't seem to have any problems with this as they get their kids early at U/14s. Clubs generally are better at holding onto and nurturing their juniors effectively. Apart from the 1 or 2 years Schools or Junior clubs have the kids they don't bloody care where they end up! I don't believe an U/14s competition will get off the ground in the KDFL but the only way for us to have more than 5 or 6 thirds teams in the league within a few years is to get rid of that bloody 2nd division in the SDJFL as their just aint the numbers to go around! A serious re-structure is needed in our area! John Carrot.. the best way we can all avoid paying fwarkin ridiculous money to outsiders is to get our feed of kids back Right? Or is it just me? :confused:

The answer is demolish school and junior football leagues .
The retention rates , being the amount of kids who progress out of these comps , due to their age , and play football the following year , have apparently been as low as 5% .
Losing 95 out of every 100 kids , isn't for the betterment of football in general our football clubs .
Sooner all football clubs have 2 junior sides and that is the only junior football the better .

Okay, I'll kick start the tips this week. I got them all last week, so I'll see if I can't get a few more this week. It looks like there will be a few lopsided games along with a couple of good contests this week.

Ardmona vs NAGAMBIE - Oh boy, this could be ugly. Nagambie by over 150 points, will be interesting to see how Nagambie's goal kickers are spread and who their spearheads are this year.

AVENEL vs Girgarre - In the Swans first game for the year, they'll be raring to go with all their new recruits and hoping to show some real improvement. My match of the round. I'm tipping Avenel at home by 11 points.

Longwood vs VIOLET TOWN - Should be somewhat of a formality for the Caltex Towners against John Carrot's mob. Violet Town by 130 points.

MURCHISON vs Merrigum - After their close loss to Violet Town last week the Hopper boys would be looking to get their first win on the board. On the other hand, you would think Merrigum would be bitterly disappointed with the manner in which they lost to Rushworth in their season opener and hoping to be much more competitive this week. Murchison by 58 points.

RUSHWORTH vs Tallygaroopna - This should be a good game with both of these sides having dismantled their round 1 opponents. Rushworth by 25 points.

Stanhope vs LANCASTER - The local derby should be a reasonable enough contest, but I can't see Stanhope going with Lancy for four quarters. Lancaster with too much depth to win by 40 points.

Also, what game is being broadcast as game of the round this week?

No the clubs would never have entertained the fact, I was just being cheeky by throwing up the old "what if".

The Seymour District Cricket comp spans I think Kilmore, Broadford, Tallarook, Pyalong, Puckapunyal, Nagambie Avenel, 3 Seymour clubs, Yea, Alex, Thornton with talk of Euroa maybe jumping in - the junior footy comp from memory consists of Broadford, Heathcote, Tallarook/Pucka, 2 Seymour clubs, Nag/Avenel, Yea, Alex,Thornton and Euroa.

Sounds like the CGFL all over again Doona - what the hell happened to that fine comp again mate?!?

At least we will try to "stick it up 'em" Blackie .. quoting the famous EJ Whitten of interstate footy!! Even tho' it might be an orange pointy vegetable at the bar!! Cheers John Carrot

Quick quote for The Profiteer, The Dirty Jobs man and The VT “Golden” Ajax.
I am no longer privy to the Longwood Redlegs administration. But still doing my voluntary bit around the Club as a life member.
You may get a copy of the financial statements as disclosed at the last AGM, by applying to the LFNC.

It has been said by the VCFL that Clubs should not have an accounting category of 25% of turnover for the line of “Payroll” in the balance sheet.
Once you look at the audited report you will see that the Redlegs “Payroll Category” is over 30%.. a higher percentage because of relatively lower turnover.
Why? Firstly payment to players are cost recompense for getting to Redlegs Stadium .. not a salary for each game played .. plus a transparent payment for match day awards .. including the 4 incentive awards this year for players not on “cost recompense and sponsors support” as the committee has publicly declared.
Secondly, back in the halcyon days .. people worked for nothing as volunteers on DISTRICT footy match day. Nowadays there are people from the last century still doing that (..me included), but the overwhelming response of generations “X” and “”Y” is “Yeh .. I’ll do that off-field job.” But just like the District Footy stars {?} “How much is the pay?”

Don’t insult my continual insistence that people like you are killing the goose that lays the golden eggs .. and Didak’s conclusion is that we must retain our kids is spot on.

A quote on politics in the paper said that 5 wage earners support pensioners in 2012. (I say thanks for those 5 kids now .. cos as a pensioner, they stop me from getting a bloody job .. but thanks!!).
The article also said that the forecast in 2050 will be 2.7 kids financially supporting the retirees.. bit like District footy today ..eh?

The AFL report in 2011 talked about they taking over the VCFL and implementing a points system which might act like a “salary cap” .. hasn’t happened yet .. but I ain’t heard anything yet?

Here’s point 5 from the VCFL report of the decimation of the Benalla and District League in 2009.
“Be afraid .. be very, very, afraid”. Again nothing has happened!!

From the VCFL:
“5. The Worksafe VCFL Board concur with the Reviews finding that;
A: No Club transferring from the BDFL to either the OKFNL or KDFL field an underage team in 2010.

B: An examination into underage football be facilitated and conducted by the VCFL prior to December 31st 2009.”

Guess what? Again nothing has happened!!

Cheers John Carrot:thumbsu:

Okay, I'll kick start the tips this week. I got them all last week, so I'll see if I can't get a few more this week. It looks like there will be a few lopsided games along with a couple of good contests this week.

Ardmona vs NAGAMBIE - Oh boy, this could be ugly. Nagambie by over 150 points, will be interesting to see how Nagambie's goal kickers are spread and who their spearheads are this year.

AVENEL vs Girgarre - In the Swans first game for the year, they'll be raring to go with all their new recruits and hoping to show some real improvement. My match of the round. I'm tipping Avenel at home by 11 points.

Longwood vs VIOLET TOWN - Should be somewhat of a formality for the Caltex Towners against John Carrot's mob. Violet Town by 130 points.

MURCHISON vs Merrigum - After their close loss to Violet Town last week the Hopper boys would be looking to get their first win on the board. On the other hand, you would think Merrigum would be bitterly disappointed with the manner in which they lost to Rushworth in their season opener and hoping to be much more competitive this week. Murchison by 58 points.

RUSHWORTH vs Tallygaroopna - This should be a good game with both of these sides having dismantled their round 1 opponents. Rushworth by 25 points.

Stanhope vs LANCASTER - The local derby should be a reasonable enough contest, but I can't see Stanhope going with Lancy for four quarters. Lancaster with too much depth to win by 40 points.

Also, what game is being broadcast as game of the round this week?

Ardy should get a 30 goal hiding by Nagambie Saturday (It'll be interesting if Ardmona can get a 3rds side, and what sort of 2nds side they'll be able to field), and it won't get much easier for the bushcats.

Girgarre pushed Stanhope for 3 quarters last week, so on that basis alone I will pick the Kanga's to win in a close one by 10 points.

The Towners should beat thier neighbours down the highway in Longwood by over 20 goals.

Although Merrigum have recruited pretty well in 2012, Murchison should dispose of the Dogs easily, before a tough 3 week run for the Hoppers featuring Tally, Nagambie & Undera.

The game against Rushworth should give a good guide for Tally to see where they are at in 2012, and as much as I think they'll do OK, the Tigers should beat them by over 5 goals.

Lancaster should beat Stanhope quite confortably Saturday, and go on thier merry way and Undera have thye bye.

Good luck to all teams Saturday :D

The answer is demolish school and junior football leagues .
The retention rates , being the amount of kids who progress out of these comps , due to their age , and play football the following year , have apparently been as low as 5% .
Losing 95 out of every 100 kids , isn't for the betterment of football in general our football clubs .
Sooner all football clubs have 2 junior sides and that is the only junior football the better .

Wouldn't it have been nice if the AFL in their wisdom pumped the millions of dollars they have done and will do to Greater Eastern Dubbo into grass roots football instead.

Surely they could have supplied all junior football jumpers, equipment, insurances etc. in fact the whole bloody lot to promote and keep kids playing footy.

I really don't think that big double chin demetriou even gives a rats arse about grass roots football and as such it has been severly neglected, while the dwindling population of "elite" footballers and their hangeroners (paid support staff) get well looked after.

s**t better close starting to feel like the carrot man

;)

Nice one profit did hear the leggers were in trouble 4 or so weeks ago and are paying a few -- J.C PLEASE INSERT COMMENT HERE
:D
Trouble for Longwood has been retaining players from last year. Unfortunately for us players that said they were staying have moved on. We have picked up some quality players and expect to improve as the year goes on. Lancaster was far too strong for us on the day and we expect a tough game against VT. With a full bench in the reserves and a couple of players not getting a game I wouldn’t think you could say we were in too much trouble. Numbers have been good on the track and players a working hard to improve. The new players have been great for the club so far with their commitment and enthusiasm. The draw hasn’t been too kind to us as it seems we may have lost a couple of players because of the loss to Lancaster but the current list is committed and looking forward to the battles for the year. Had Tommy Hafey at training last night and at 80 that man is a machine!

Wouldn't it have been nice if the AFL in their wisdom pumped the millions of dollars they have done and will do to Greater Eastern Dubbo into grass roots football instead.

Surely they could have supplied all junior football jumpers, equipment, insurances etc. in fact the whole bloody lot to promote and keep kids playing footy.

I really don't think that big double chin demetriou even gives a rats arse about grass roots football and as such it has been severly neglected, while the dwindling population of "elite" footballers and their hangeroners (paid support staff) get well looked after.

Fairly sure the AFL is making big cuts to Auskick this year??

Quick quote for The Profiteer, The Dirty Jobs man and The VT “Golden” Ajax.
I am no longer privy to the Longwood Redlegs administration. But still doing my voluntary bit around the Club as a life member.
You may get a copy of the financial statements as disclosed at the last AGM, by applying to the LFNC.

It has been said by the VCFL that Clubs should not have an accounting category of 25% of turnover for the line of “Payroll” in the balance sheet.
Once you look at the audited report you will see that the Redlegs “Payroll Category” is over 30%.. a higher percentage because of relatively lower turnover.
Why? Firstly payment to players are cost recompense for getting to Redlegs Stadium .. not a salary for each game played .. plus a transparent payment for match day awards .. including the 4 incentive awards this year for players not on “cost recompense and sponsors support” as the committee has publicly declared.
Secondly, back in the halcyon days .. people worked for nothing as volunteers on DISTRICT footy match day. Nowadays there are people from the last century still doing that (..me included), but the overwhelming response of generations “X” and “”Y” is “Yeh .. I’ll do that off-field job.” But just like the District Footy stars {?} “How much is the pay?”

Don’t insult my continual insistence that people like you are killing the goose that lays the golden eggs .. and Didak’s conclusion is that we must retain our kids is spot on.

A quote on politics in the paper said that 5 wage earners support pensioners in 2012. (I say thanks for those 5 kids now .. cos as a pensioner, they stop me from getting a bloody job .. but thanks!!).
The article also said that the forecast in 2050 will be 2.7 kids financially supporting the retirees.. bit like District footy today ..eh?

The AFL report in 2011 talked about they taking over the VCFL and implementing a points system which might act like a “salary cap” .. hasn’t happened yet .. but I ain’t heard anything yet?

Here’s point 5 from the VCFL report of the decimation of the Benalla and District League in 2009.
“Be afraid .. be very, very, afraid”. Again nothing has happened!!

From the VCFL:
“5. The Worksafe VCFL Board concur with the Reviews finding that;
A: No Club transferring from the BDFL to either the OKFNL or KDFL field an underage team in 2010.

B: An examination into underage football be facilitated and conducted by the VCFL prior to December 31st 2009.”

Guess what? Again nothing has happened!!

Cheers John Carrot:thumbsu:
I wouldn't dare to doubt what your saying JC but if what I've heard is anywhere near accurate they must be travelling up the highway from seymour in bloody limo's if your only compensating them for transport costs.;)
And of course I wouldn't want to insult you despite your attempt to do exactly that to me by your suggestion that I am somehow killing the Goose that lay the proverbial egg. I'm certain that you have no idea who I am let alone what I stand for yet you make the assumption that I'm one of your much despised money grabbers. If that were the case I'd probably consider pulling on the Redlegs jumper myself.:eek:

The only way any more dough or assistance will be given back to grass roots footy IMO , is if the AFL clubs are the solely benefactor of their investment , whether that be time or money , like the good ol days of zoning and where VFL/AFL and the league themselves, gave a s**t about grass roots footy . It ain't going to happen , Vlad appears to base his organizations success on how many states and now countries the game is played in , and how many kids take up Auskick . What happens in between they don't appear to deem important and TBH , the full effect of the current pattern won't be felt till they are well out of the organisation . Sipping piña coloda's , served to them by Nixon's latest bikini clad , silicon implanted teenage sqeeze , on the beach of their recently aquired island .
Happy to be proven incorrect but I'd suggest it's probably running at greater than 5-1 , the amount of senior clubs which have folded compared to those formed , North of the great divide in the past 30 years .

I wouldn't dare to doubt what your saying JC but if what I've heard is anywhere near accurate they must be travelling up the highway from seymour in bloody limo's if your only compensating them for transport costs.;)
And of course I wouldn't want to insult you despite your attempt to do exactly that to me by your suggestion that I am somehow killing the Goose that lay the proverbial egg. I'm certain that you have no idea who I am let alone what I stand for yet you make the assumption that I'm one of your much despised money grabbers. If that were the case I'd probably consider pulling on the Redlegs jumper myself.:eek:

Please find John Carrots quotes are the personal and entitled view of John Carrot and not of the Longwood Football Club. Like all other clubs the Longwood Football Club is doing all it can to “a” be a competitive side and “b” survive and this includes paying match payments and travel payments for players. It may also surprise you we make payments for umpires scoreboard attendants and even coaches.
ps if your a player looking for a game we do train on a Tuesday and Thursday 6.30 at Longwood :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back