Status
Not open for further replies.

jaxbac#13

All Australian
Jan 19, 2007
euroa
AFL Club
Geelong
Your point? We all know you can pay $4000 a week for your team and still have bad days, today was a bad day for one of them teams, " money does not bye love or a premiership just sometimes" good bye Bigfooty 2013
Love him or hate him but Luke Chapman was awesome today, who got the medal?

Modra6

Rookie
Jan 19, 2010
Shepparton
AFL Club
Adelaide
You mean the player who had to be called to the bench just before the start of the 3rd quarter when Stanhope finally decided to apply some physical pressure?
Haha what? Chapman killed it across half forward. Cullinan with the medal. Played well today. Stanhope just off their game for the day it seemed

BODZY#32

Team Captain
May 24, 2006
Deep in Defence
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Micky Martin
Congratulations to Murchison! Always great to see a premiership drought broken! Just had a look at the premiers of the past 10 years and interesting to note that the KDFL have had 9 teams win it in that time. Good spread for the league. Bad luck to Stanhope, clearly been the best team of the past ten years, with 5 grand finals and 2 flags

sparra

All Australian
Nov 16, 2005
down a dirt track
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
country footy
Congratulations to Murchison! Always great to see a premiership drought broken! Just had a look at the premiers of the past 10 years and interesting to note that the KDFL have had 9 teams win it in that time. Good spread for the league. Bad luck to Stanhope, clearly been the best team of the past ten years, with 5 grand finals and 2 flags
School holidays Bodzy?

wmat4

Team Captain
Jun 27, 2007
Around the trap
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
OKC Thunder
Congrats to Murch, was their day Saturday.

We held our Vote Count yesterday..
Seniors - Jack Young won it ahead of Luke Edwards and Michael Coad.
Reserves Brad O'Reilly won
Under 18's Josh Gray and Nick Chambers were all tied up in the end.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 16, 2008
Uppercomebackwest
AFL Club
Richmond
Can anyone... joe mama... Tell me who #19 was today, not in the book or on website... thought he played well
Seems that there were a couple of number blunders. Mellington wore number 7 I believe but that is also different on the website. Was there a pre Grand Final jumper burglary at Murch? Anyway, Murch had it all over the 'Booters from the start and never really appeared to be threatened. Well done!

Earl Hickey

Team Captain
Nov 12, 2009
Shepparton
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Lebron James
Congrats to Murch, was their day Saturday.

We held our Vote Count yesterday..
Seniors - Jack Young won it ahead of Luke Edwards and Michael Coad.
Reserves Brad O'Reilly won
Under 18's Josh Gray and Nick Chambers were all tied up in the end.

Who was runner up in the reserves there wmat?

Joe Mama

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2001
Everywhere you want to be
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Mernda, Murch/Toolamba, Man City
Seems that there were a couple of number blunders. Mellington wore number 7 I believe but that is also different on the website. Was there a pre Grand Final jumper burglary at Murch? Anyway, Murch had it all over the 'Booters from the start and never really appeared to be threatened. Well done!

Well, I've rarely seen a program where the Murchison numbers are correct, so why would it change now ?, but you're right, I was waiting for Stanhope to fire and they barely fired a shot, if it wasn't for inaccurate kicking and a few goals late in the last quarter, it would've been a lot worse for them, really 31 points was a bit flattering but I do like the symmetry of a 31 year premiership drought ended with a 31 point win in the Grand Final.

Now that Murchison has broken their drought, I hope that Merrigum can break theirs and Girgarre can show some improvement as well, that would be something to look forward to.

mickamona136

Senior List
Aug 27, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Any truth in the story going around about the cut out premiship cup at the entry into mainlands club rooms before the game was even played, if so that's a bit utensil sure of yourself. True or false KDL Kings - Hank ???

hank1

Premiership Player
Dec 30, 2004
Stanhope
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tongala
Any truth in the story going around about the cut out premiship cup at the entry into mainlands club rooms before the game was even played, if so that's a bit utensil sure of yourself. True or false KDL Kings - Hank ???
From memory I did see there was a cut out 'Premiership' Cup somewhere. Not sure how you see that as being 'utensil sure', isnt it just a symbol of what they were playing for?
Seen plenty of premiership cup symbols on banners of sides at all levels that they run through 'before the game is played', never heard of someone seeing that as them being 'utensil sure'!!

Happy to pot Stanhope on something of relevance, but this is drawing an extremely long bow, laughable in fact.:thumbsu:

T.Perry

All Australian
Oct 26, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Rushy Tigers
Merry Peka, you beauty! Ah well, I imagine he'd have a fair few players he could bring. I'd be surprised if he didn't get it if he wanted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back