Joe Mama

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2001
Everywhere you want to be
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Mernda, Murch/Toolamba, Man City
From memory I did see there was a cut out 'Premiership' Cup somewhere. Not sure how you see that as being 'utensil sure', isnt it just a symbol of what they were playing for?
Seen plenty of premiership cup symbols on banners of sides at all levels that they run through 'before the game is played', never heard of someone seeing that as them being 'utensil sure'!!

Happy to pot Stanhope on something of relevance, but this is drawing an extremely long bow, laughable in fact.:thumbsu:

I don't want to piss in their pockets at all, but their record in winning titles is pretty impressive (even though they have lost some close Grand Finals, the one against Tally at Lancaster is one that stands out for me), and they never seem to really "bottom out" as a club (Lancaster is another example of this), so it's not arrogant to suggest that Stanhope think that they are within a shot of a premiership nearly every year, because they are, and their record backs that up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 9, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Any one coming up with there OWN KDL STAR SIDE for 2013 with all players available that have played kdl this year!! It should be a super side :)

Doona2

Cancelled
Mar 1, 2005
Kilmore
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Kilmore, Broadford, Yea, Calder
Any one coming up with there OWN KDL STAR SIDE for 2013 with all players available that have played kdl this year!! It should be a super side :)

Don't ya's have a team of the year? Most comps actually present one at the league dinner

Jan 8, 2010
AFL Club
Collingwood

B: Kay (Murch), Connally (gum), Sanderson (nag)
HB: Johnson (VT), Tarrant (VT), A.Hockey (Ard)
C: Hams (stan), Horsburgh (VT), McKay (VT)
HF: Pell (gum), Rocca (tally), Stroobants (stan)
F: Ganino (Murch), Mellington (Murch), Johnson (stan)
R: Stammers (gum), Shiels (nag), Cullinan (Murch)

Best I could do off the top of my head!

jaxbac#13

All Australian
Jan 19, 2007
euroa
AFL Club
Geelong
B: Kay (Murch), Connally (gum), Sanderson (nag)
HB: Johnson (VT), Tarrant (VT), A.Hockey (Ard)
C: Hams (stan), Horsburgh (VT), McKay (VT)
HF: Pell (gum), Rocca (tally), Stroobants (stan)
F: Ganino (Murch), Mellington (Murch), Johnson (stan)
R: Stammers (gum), Shiels (nag), Cullinan (Murch)

Best I could do off the top of my head!
How do you think this side would have gone in this years rep game, close to a win one would think. Good side Didsy well done:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back