hank1

Premiership Player
Dec 30, 2004
Stanhope
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tongala
Coaching jobs, who is going again, what sides are on the search? My take on where its at.
Murchison - Reeves
Stanhope - ? (Paul Kirby on the radar?)
Merrigum - Barnett
Nagambie - Sullivan
VT - ?
Lancaster - Burnett (Also word is C. Atkins to the Wombats)
Avenel - ?
Girgarre - Patten
Rushworth - Lloyd
Undera - ?
Tallygaroopna - Mahoney
Ardmona - ? (Meka?)
Longwood - ?

foxtrot36

Team Captain
Sep 20, 2010
echuca
AFL Club
Collingwood
Coaching jobs, who is going again, what sides are on the search? My take on where its at.
Murchison - Reeves
Merrigum - Barnett
Nagambie - Sullivan
VT - ?
Avenel - ?
Girgarre - Patten
Ruhworth - Lloyd
Undera - ?
Tallygaroopna - Mahoney
Ardmona - ? (Meka?)
Longwood - ?
think atkins has re signed at kyabram
maybe a few from tat heading to the gum?

No Clue

Debutant
May 9, 2008
Goulburn Valley
Murchison - Reeves
Merrigum - Barnett
Nagambie - Sullivan
VT - ?
Avenel - ?
Girgarre - Patten
Ruhworth - Lloyd
Undera - ?
Tallygaroopna - Mahoney
Ardmona - ? (Meka?)
Longwood - ?

Chilcott coaching VT?

jayco13

Club Legend
Mar 23, 2011
Rushworth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Rushworth, NY Jets,
So hank, why have Stanhope given auld the flick?? Will you be putting your hand up for the job? ;) Think chilcott is coaching longwood, from what's been flying around on twitter.. And as for Afro, probably will end up at lancy at some stage as his old man is a long time lancy supporter

T.Perry

All Australian
Oct 26, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Rushy Tigers
So hank, why have Stanhope given auld the flick?? Will you be putting your hand up for the job? ;) Think chilcott is coaching longwood, from what's been flying around on twitter.. And as for Afro, probably will end up at lancy at some stage as his old man is a long time lancy supporter

Don't think Chalk has been given the flick, and despite Hank usually being on the money, there's no chance Kirby will be coaching Stanhope in 2014. Heard they're trying to court Paul Newman though, but there will be plenty of clubs chasing his services.

hank1

Premiership Player
Dec 30, 2004
Stanhope
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tongala
Don't think Chalk has been given the flick, and despite Hank usually being on the money, there's no chance Kirby will be coaching Stanhope in 2014. Heard they're trying to court Paul Newman though, but there will be plenty of clubs chasing his services.
No believe he is still an option, but are advertising the role, and I agree I couldnt see Kirbs doing the job, but as I said he is on their radar and supposedly meeting the club today! (Close friends with someone on the committee who pulls the strings behind the Pres!:D)
Jayco, no I won't be putting in for the job;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mickamona136

Senior List
Aug 27, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
After GVFL granny couple guys one looking like he would be a good Santa at your party and the other from the Mario Bros game , had had a couple to many and were in Stanhope pub letting it out they offered Newman $30000 smackers to couch the lions, one would think its piss talk but ??

hank1

Premiership Player
Dec 30, 2004
Stanhope
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tongala
After GVFL granny couple guys one looking like he would be a good Santa at your party and the other from the Mario Bros game , had had a couple to many and were in Stanhope pub letting it out they offered Newman $30000 smackers to couch the lions, one would think its piss talk but ??

haha, Pres - Mario or Luigi, Treas - Santa, probably still worth $30,000 just to sit on the 'couch':p

hank1

Premiership Player
Dec 30, 2004
Stanhope
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tongala
Murchison - Reeves
Merrigum - Barnett
Nagambie - Sullivan
VT - ?
Avenel - ?
Girgarre - Patten
Rushworth - Lloyd
Undera - ?
Tallygaroopna - Mahoney
Ardmona - ? (Meka?)
Longwood - ?
Two more confirmed;
VT - Sean Horsburgh
Longwood - Matt Chilcott

jayco13

Club Legend
Mar 23, 2011
Rushworth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Rushworth, NY Jets,

$30000 or not, you wont see Newman coaching next year... And as for Kirbs, the closest thing he would have had to a meeting with Stanhope would have been a phone call from sloany. Give em credit though, they've picked the 2 biggest names in the GVL to have a crack at.....

Bush Fly

Club Legend
Oct 15, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Matty Chillcott the man has covered some territory! Should be alright for them I would think. Was a machine at Waaia in his twilight up forward.

John Carrot

Team Captain
Oct 2, 2007
Redlegs and Blue Country
AFL Club
Essendon
Good luck to chilcott and longwood...let's hope the club can make some steps in the right direction

Oh my .. you over pumped condescending pack of money grubbin’ snot noses.
Have youse snot discovered that a footy club revolves around the people who love it .. not the coming and going of those who wish to suck the living be geebees out of the people who bust their guts 12 months a year, generate money from people of false promises and succumb to pissant losers coming out of under 18 GVFL to suck like a leech at the demand for a salary of $500 plus per week .. Mucking refarkable!! (Deep breath!!) This maybe snot John Carrot’s last post for season 2014. Everything old is new again!! Dipswitches!!

jobbytonny

Team Captain
Sep 20, 2006
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I may be confused ,
so your not happy with a coach who has experience and will put a business plan together for the club and who was willing to take on a club that has won 7 games since joining the kdfl.

ROOTA#6

Brownlow Medallist
May 12, 2006
Bendigo
AFL Club
St Kilda
Oh my .. you over pumped condescending pack of money grubbin’ snot noses.
Have youse snot discovered that a footy club revolves around the people who love it .. not the coming and going of those who wish to suck the living be geebees out of the people who bust their guts 12 months a year, generate money from people of false promises and succumb to pissant losers coming out of under 18 GVFL to suck like a leech at the demand for a salary of $500 plus per week .. Mucking refarkable!! (Deep breath!!) This maybe snot John Carrot’s last post for season 2014. Everything old is new again!! Dipswitches!!

My apologies for wishing your club well Carrot...I will not make the same mistake again in the future. For the record mate I have been involved in a club that has struggled for many many years and was on the brink of extinction which is why I am keen to say clubs in these types of situations continue to fight on. I have admiration for the tireless work that blokes put in to ensure survival but I will not ever dare comment on it again for fear of offending someone so positive as yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back