Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deckthehall

Draftee
Dec 10, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Not even overrated is Arkitect very average player who should be embarrassed to put his hand out and take that money of our club, not worth a pinch of s**t with his footy ability.

Jan 9, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not even overrated is Arkitect very average player who should be embarrassed to put his hand out and take that money of our club, not worth a pinch of s**t with his footy ability.
Its quite obvious you've got it in for ark and the club for their the way they are putting this top footy side to gether I really don't know what your problem
is You say you are a member and sponser bull s**t if you were you wouldn't be bagging the club the way you are get off arks back and get a life!!!!

Jan 9, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Haha.. This is good reading fellas.. Keep it up.. Will ark get a game.. That's the big question.. :)
ha ha never a dull moment on this kdl forum especially since arks come on board I cross over to the pfl every now and again and they
are on the same page they have been on for the last 3 months boring!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Arkitect

Senior List
Aug 3, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
ha ha never a dull moment on this kdl forum especially since arks come on board I cross over to the pfl every now and again and they
are on the same page they have been on for the last 3 months boring!!
There probably giving it to me over there to Hahahaha

The Arkitect

Senior List
Aug 3, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Its quite obvious you've got it in for ark and the club for their the way they are putting this top footy side to gether I really don't know what your problem
is You say you are a member and sponser bull s**t if you were you wouldn't be bagging the club the way you are get off arks back and get a life!!!!
Tell me about it.. It starts an account opens up a dialogue with me directly on first post then just goes whack hahaha water off a ducks back.. Bring on 2015 seniors reserves wherever who really cares as long as the club stays strong

Taygen Sage

Rookie
Jul 30, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Tell me about it.. It starts an account opens up a dialogue with me directly on first post then just goes whack hahaha water off a ducks back.. Bring on 2015 seniors reserves wherever who really cares as long as the club stays strong

Arkitect don't be ridiculous, you wouldn't travel all the way up the Hume to play in the magoos, that's like me saying I'm going to give up the punt.

Now as for your 2 girlfriends (Swoop & Loseurself), I'm not sure why they even bother worrying what this Deckthehall has to say, isn't this an open forum, designed so people can express their opinion or share a rumour (everybody loves a rumour). Should be water off a ducks back to them or maybe their just mentally fragile.

Deckthehall

Draftee
Dec 10, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
This is a forum I last looked and I'm aloud to voice my opinions as a concerned member of our proud football club. I don't want to see the club go bankrupt and be the laughing stock of the league and end up like the Longwoods of the world. Russell Lee can play but word is he is all about himself so coaching won't suit his style of footy.

hank1

Premiership Player
Dec 30, 2004
Stanhope
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tongala
different note rushworth offered Paul Parsons $10,000 to be a playing coach when they looked like having no coach, would be interesting to see what the new coach got offered.
Wowee, a bit happenning on here!
$10,000 for a playing coach in this climate is big unders. Chapman, Gillespie, Lee et al would all be getting well over that, and deservedly so, double that or more maybe not, but all the same I think $10G is a reasonable offer for Paul, but not one that he would have sat back and said gee thats sounds ok I better go away and have a big think about this. New Rushy Coach would definately be on much less than 10G.

jayco13

Club Legend
Mar 23, 2011
Rushworth
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Rushworth, NY Jets,
different note rushworth offered Paul Parsons $10,000 to be a playing coach when they looked like having no coach, would be interesting to see what the new coach got offered.

The new coach couldnt even get a game with the Elmore seconds and noone listened to him at the club not sure whether this is a good appointment

Wowee, a bit happenning on here!
$10,000 for a playing coach in this climate is big unders. Chapman, Gillespie, Lee et al would all be getting well over that, and deservedly so, double that or more maybe not, but all the same I think $10G is a reasonable offer for Paul, but not one that he would have sat back and said gee thats sounds ok I better go away and have a big think about this. New Rushy Coach would definately be on much less than 10G.

Can confirm that rushy offered Paul $10k to coach, it's what he originally asked for, but after a week of thinking about it, he changed his mind and wanted a little more. We were prepared to agree to the amount but he then had family pressure not to take the job... Must admit I was very hesitant at first but after we interviewed him I was really impressed and think he'll make a good coach in the future. And we were talking to 2 others at the same stage so it wasnt a case of 'looking like having no coach'.

As for rushys new coach not being able to get a game with Elmore twos, well he is in his 40's so think it's not so much of not being able to get a game, more so as he shouldn't have been trying but was there trying to help out with numbers. And as he's appointed as a non playing coach it never really mattered anyway. And I think you'll find that a lot of clubs have a person that 'no one listens too', but in reality that's just one groups opinion of a person. I think that he didn't agree with Elmore's senior coach may have put him offside a bit, but hey we've all done that!!! So far he's been really positive in both training and recruiting so were happy

Last edited:

Deckthehall

Draftee
Dec 10, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Some massive signings last night at the den I hear, Dizzy not freightened to throw the cheque book around. Stayed tuned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back