KDFL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 21, 2007
home or work
AFL Club
Essendon
Afternoon Smoothy, I didn't actually think you were Deckthehall but you had been quiet & to be honest I was starting to miss your daily dribble.

Thanks Tiggsy, you always make me feel welcome on here.... ;):D

Baby-Dribble-447083.jpg

Deckthehall

Draftee
Dec 10, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
My playing days are well gone Arkitect, actually just over 6 years since I last don the Guernsey. I was lucky enough to get paid for the sport I love, but saying that I only took what I was worth. How you can put your hand out each week and except $850 is beyond me, no even the very best in the comp receive that

The Arkitect

Senior List
Aug 3, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
My playing days are well gone Arkitect, actually just over 6 years since I last don the Guernsey. I was lucky enough to get paid for the sport I love, but saying that I only took what I was worth. How you can put your hand out each week and except $850 is beyond me, no even the very best in the comp receive that
Retired at 24? Bio says your 30 had you played a bit longer with the big boys I might value your opinion you ever play a senior game? Or you just been player tracking from the boundary the last 6 years you could get a job at champion data or even oposition analyst for an afl club.. What sport was it that you loved and got paid for?? Dribbling?? That's the only sport your good at.. There ya go gents.. ;)

Deckthehall

Draftee
Dec 10, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Retired at 24? Bio says your 30 had you played a bit longer with the big boys I might value your opinion you ever play a senior game? Or you just been player tracking from the boundary the last 6 years you could get a job at champion data or even oposition analyst for an afl club.. What sport was it that you loved and got paid for?? Dribbling?? That's the only sport your good at.. There ya go gents.. ;)
Played over 100 senior games at one club more than you will ever play as you swap clubs like you change your cloths, throw in a B&F and I have you covered. If my resources are correct douta stars, Mernda , Violet town, Doncaster now the wombats says a lot about your commitment and character to footy clubs. Can't wait to count your possessions each game no doubt I'll be able to count them on one hand. Goose

The Arkitect

Senior List
Aug 3, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Played over 100 senior games at one club more than you will ever play as you swap clubs like you change your cloths, throw in a B&F and I have you covered. If my resources are correct douta stars, Mernda , Violet town, Doncaster now the wombats says a lot about your commitment and character to footy clubs. Can't wait to count your possessions each game no doubt I'll be able to count them on one hand. Goose
What are you stalking me? Throw in Mont & Eltham all depending on wher I've lived and where my mates are playing you want to talk to me about character?? You know who I am not the other way around but you hiding behind a name having a crack at me.. (Quility human) *in man up you peanut only one goose here mate I'm more than welcome back at any club I've played at.. Well done on the b&f by the way any flags?? Count my touches mate I might get a kick I might not see how the body holds up hopefull I can check back in with you come September

The Arkitect

Senior List
Aug 3, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Keep going if you want doesn't bother me mate I've got a thick skin bag my football ability cause that's what matters in life your opinion is worth nothing.. You must be overwhelmed with all the support your getting on here well done lol

The Arkitect

Senior List
Aug 3, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We get it now you don't rate me.. You've said your piece again and again BORING unless you've got anything else to add buzz off no one else wants to read about your opinion of me well they might cause it's funny I guess but really your adding ******* all to this site.. Paracite is the word contact me directly like a man then I might take in what you have to say

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Taygen Sage

Rookie
Jul 30, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Thanks Tiggsy, you always make me feel welcome on here.... ;):D

Baby-Dribble-447083.jpg
Well played Smoothy, quality picture.
I've gotta do my sledging/stirring on bigfooty because if I do it game day I just look like a f**kwit cos my footy ability is already embarrassing enough.
Was going to come on Bigfooty to stir the Arkitect and the rest of his Boys Club but he has copped a pasting from this Deckthehall peanut so I'll leave him alone. For what it's worth it sounds to me that Deckthehall may be a Lancy Local who is disenchanted with the arrival of Russell Lee and possibly blames the Arkitect for putting the whole thing together. Personally I think it's pretty piss weak but like I've said in previous posts, this forum is designed so people & the occasional grub can express an opinion.

Changing the subject, VT have had solid numbers at training which is a positive, the injection of a few new faces will help with depth but I'm not sure we'll match it with the Top 3 seeds, hope I'm wrong, GO THE TOWNERS!

Deckthehall

Draftee
Dec 10, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
For a bloke who says he's thick skinned you sure have bitten back. No I was fortunate enough to win a flag played in two premlim tho so yeah you might have that over me but what I have and always will is loyalty over you, clearly you shop yourself around club to club year after year rapping them of money your not even remotely close To being worth. $850 is disgraceful and club need a kick up the backside For allowing it. I'd hate to run around with that pressure over my head but then again wouldn't worry you.

Deckthehall

Draftee
Dec 10, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I've gotta do my sledging/stirring on bigfooty because if I do it game day I just look like a f**kwit cos my footy ability is already embarrassing enough.
Was going to come on Bigfooty to stir the Arkitect and the rest of his Boys Club but he has copped a pasting from this Deckthehall peanut so I'll leave him alone. For what it's worth it sounds to me that Deckthehall may be a Lancy Local who is disenchanted with the arrival of Russell Lee and possibly blames the Arkitect for putting the whole thing together. Personally I think it's pretty piss weak but like I've said in previous posts, this forum is designed so people & the occasional grub can express an opinion.

Changing the subject, VT have had solid numbers at training which is a positive, the injection of a few new faces will help with depth but I'm not sure we'll match it with the Top 3 seeds, hope I'm wrong, GO THE TOWNERS!
My sources tell me Sean Horsburgh was seen having lunch with Ozzie yesterday, is he on the move back to the lions?

For a bloke who says he's thick skinned you sure have bitten back. No I was fortunate enough to win a flag played in two premlim tho so yeah you might have that over me but what I have and always will is loyalty over you, clearly you shop yourself around club to club year after year rapping them of money your not even remotely close To being worth. $850 is disgraceful and club need a kick up the backside For allowing it. I'd hate to run around with that pressure over my head but then again wouldn't worry you.

I'm not a kdfl player, only efl & yvmdfl but I get the dinstinct impression its one of two things

Either:
1) you're jealous of ark
or
2) you have a man crush on him and might be watching him closer than most

Pastit

Debutant
Jun 1, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
My sources tell me Sean Horsburgh was seen having lunch with Ozzie yesterday, is he on the move back to the lions?
Would take a fair quid for Ozzie to move from Shepp East! Couple kdfl clubs have tried and failed to date, but time will tell! I know he enjoyed his time at vt so might be catching up with an old team mate or considering a return??

The Arkitect

Senior List
Aug 3, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Correct no worries no pressure.. Never shopped myself around.infact I've barely played footy for money so just shows how much you actually know.. And if you did some homework you would know burners actually contacted me and invited me to the club.. Now there's an opinion I value.. Keep going on about this $850 just shows how much you actually know all scuttle but really.. Your only 30 yeah?? Why don't you pul the boots on and help your beloved club out if your such a bigshot?

Taygen Sage

Rookie
Jul 30, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon

News to me Deck, hope your right though.
We could definately use a Ruckman of the calibre of Ozzie but I highly doubt he'll be at the Towners in 2015.

Pastit

Debutant
Jun 1, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Any names yet???
Would of thought dizzy himself would be right up there with Lee & Co. (Lanky), Haysom (nagambie) and Wellington, Sullivan & Clarke (gum) as one of the biggest signings in the league for next season?
Heard of a couple of other

Pastit

Debutant
Jun 1, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Would of thought dizzy himself would be right up there with Lee & Co. (Lanky), Haysom (nagambie) and Wellington, Sullivan & Clarke (gum) as one of the biggest signings in the league for next season?
Heard of a couple of other
Handy inclusions but not of the above mentioned quality?

Jan 21, 2007
home or work
AFL Club
Essendon

You know what they say Tig's, The 5 P's mate "Preparation Prevents Piss Poor Performances".... I always try to come prepared.... :D:D:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back