KDFL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see the Shepp News are tipping Avenel to top the ladder. They're making solid improvement, but I wouldn't have tipped them to improve that much.

Shepp News KDFL Ladder:
Avenel
Stanhope
Murchison
Nagambie
Merrigum
Lancaster
---------
Violet Town
Rushworth
Tallygaroopna
Ardmona
Longwood
Undera

I'd have Avenel below Merrigum personally, as well as Murchison above Stanhope. Can anyone offer some insight into Avenel's recruits?
Head out to watch
Long season ahead for lancy .!!! Rushy too good under lights last night scrappy game They tell me undera took it right up to the lakers for
a good part of the game There are bound to be some upsets looming this season !!
e
Long season ahead for lancy .!!! Rushy too good under lights last night scrappy game They tell me undera took it right up to the lakers for
a good part of the game There are bound to be some upsets looming this season !!
Went out to watch Undera v Nagambie fantastic game great run by both teams lot of boys cramping looks as though lakers had a better pre season and kicked away at the end went to have a beer in the rooms after the game not one nagambie player or supporter was there pretty ordinary at least have some respect for the host of the day.

Interesting to see Burnett blaming Lancaster's butchering of the ball for not getting on top of Rushworth, especially since the scores at half time were 2.7 to 2.6. Here's what he could have said, "Rushworth's pressure resulted in us making a lot of mistakes. We simply were unable to respond to being consistently hounded at ground level. Even when we were able to break a line Rushworth's harder running meant that downfield options were often cut off. Our forwards were being forced too far up the ground to have their usual impact. Thankfully the quarters were reasonably short because we just didn't have the legs to run the match out. We have players to come back in but so do Rushworth."

As a neutral observer at the Stanhope/Murch game was stunned to see Tim Karolidis there openly barracking for Stanhope and sledging Murch players.
Two things - 1. I hope he puts his head over the pill when Tally play Murch or he will look like an idiot.
2. I hope he enjoys the $450 he is getting at Tally because he left Stahope at the wrong time.

Interesting to see Burnett blaming Lancaster's butchering of the ball for not getting on top of Rushworth, especially since the scores at half time were 2.7 to 2.6. Here's what he could have said, "Rushworth's pressure resulted in us making a lot of mistakes. We simply were unable to respond to being consistently hounded at ground level. Even when we were able to break a line Rushworth's harder running meant that downfield options were often cut off. Our forwards were being forced too far up the ground to have their usual impact. Thankfully the quarters were reasonably short because we just didn't have the legs to run the match out. We have players to come back in but so do Rushworth."
Hey smoothy u still keen on yrselfs making the finals mate.. Wat was the wager by the way.. :)

I see the Shepp News are tipping Avenel to top the ladder. They're making solid improvement, but I wouldn't have tipped them to improve that much.

Shepp News KDFL Ladder:
Avenel
Stanhope
Murchison
Nagambie
Merrigum
Lancaster
---------
Violet Town
Rushworth
Tallygaroopna
Ardmona
Longwood
Undera

I'd have Avenel below Merrigum personally, as well as Murchison above Stanhope. Can anyone offer some insight into Avenel's recruits?
Haha funny to see the shepp news giving girgarre no chance to finish in any position this season

As a neutral observer at the Stanhope/Murch game was stunned to see Tim Karolidis there openly barracking for Stanhope and sledging Murch players.
Two things - 1. I hope he puts his head over the pill when Tally play Murch or he will look like an idiot.
2. I hope he enjoys the $450 he is getting at Tally because he left Stahope at the wrong time.
His gonna have to go alright now after some of the things he was saying!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey smoothy u still keen on yrselfs making the finals mate.. Wat was the wager by the way.. :)

Haha Gee your up & about after 1 game! Didn't know teams booked their spot in the finals after Rd1?? But I'd atleast say wait till the interleague bye before u start making judgements on who's doing what & how good they're doing it! But yeah mate I'm still keen to say the Wombats will make this years finals series!! & mate the bet can be what ever you want? Just make sure when we play you's come for a bevo after the game so we can work out our bet.... :thumbsu:;)

Haha Gee your up & about after 1 game! Didn't know teams booked their spot in the finals after Rd1?? But I'd atleast say wait till the interleague bye before u start making judgements on who's doing what & how good they're doing it! But yeah mate I'm still keen to say the Wombats will make this years finals series!! & mate the bet can be what ever you want? Just make sure when we play you's come for a bevo after the game so we can work out our bet.... :thumbsu:;)
Yes I have no problems with that smooth.. As yr gunna let me bet wat ever I want on it and we play u on the 7th of June.. Mmm interesting some one will b in the box seat then hey.. And the games at Stanhope to so I will shout u a bevy.. :)

Yes I have no problems with that smooth.. As yr gunna let me bet wat ever I want on it and we play u on the 7th of June.. Mmm interesting some one will b in the box seat then hey.. And the games at Stanhope to so I will shout u a bevy.. :)
Hahaha Sounds good mate, then I'll repay you the favour of a shout when we play you's in the finals?? :D:D:D:D

Shepp News KDFL Ladder:
Avenel
Stanhope
Murchison
Nagambie
Merrigum
Lancaster
---------
Violet Town
Rushworth
Tallygaroopna
Ardmona
Longwood
Undera

longwood I believe will beat undera and ardmona and finish above them both

longwood vs undera in everyones honest opinion whos gunna win im going out on a limb and gunna tip longwood to pull off shock win of the year

We (Nagambie) had Undera first up & they were right in it until 3/4 time. I think they will surprise a few this year.

It would be great for the Longwood footy club to chalk up an early win but I still think that Undera will get the job done.

longwood I believe will beat undera and ardmona and finish above them both
Hey fellas just have a look at the players that willow has Pikd up at Ardy.. Pikd up tommy durward who'd be in the top 2 players in the comp if not the best.. Brendan Stevens, still b very handy, airs, moncur, Kenny's by 2, freo, lambden, willow himself terry durward and there is another 6 blokes at least not to mention.. I know it's a big call but don't b suprised if there fighting it out for 6th spot.. Just putting it out there.. There will b upsets galore this year don't worry bt that..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back