KDFL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey normo don't always agree with a lot of the crap you come up with! But I reckon your spot on this time Ardy will win enough games to challenge for that 6 spot they have picked up some reall handy players By the way normo has willo ever played in a premership mmmm walked out on murch and missed out !!and maybee now stanhope
Hey fellas just have a look at the players that willow has Pikd up at Ardy.. Pikd up tommy durward who'd be in the top 2 players in the comp if not the best.. Brendan Stevens, still b very handy, airs, moncur, Kenny's by 2, freo, lambden, willow himself terry durward and there is another 6 blokes at least not to mention.. I know it's a big call but don't b suprised if there fighting it out for 6th spot.. Just putting it out there.. There will b upsets galore this year don't worry bt that..

Hey normo don't always agree with a lot of the crap you come up with! But I reckon your spot on this time Ardy will win enough games to challenge for that 6 spot they have picked up some reall handy players By the way normo has willo ever played in a premership mmmm walked out on murch and missed out !!and maybee now stanhope
Swoopn were u been living.. He played in tats flag a fair few years ago mate.. I think he did.. :)

Arddy! Close game and win by the looks of it! And what's this whisper I hear of a all in brawl with nagambie and Lancaster. Sounds very interesting with many players involved and the crowd aswell. Was good to see some close games across the board.

Arddy! Close game and win by the looks of it! And what's this whisper I hear of a all in brawl with nagambie and Lancaster. Sounds very interesting with many players involved and the crowd aswell. Was good to see some close games across the board.
some one knocked out i heard

Interesting to see Burnett blaming Lancaster's butchering of the ball for not getting on top of Rushworth, especially since the scores at half time were 2.7 to 2.6. Here's what he could have said, "Rushworth's pressure resulted in us making a lot of mistakes. We simply were unable to respond to being consistently hounded at ground level. Even when we were able to break a line Rushworth's harder running meant that downfield options were often cut off. Our forwards were being forced too far up the ground to have their usual impact. Thankfully the quarters were reasonably short because we just didn't have the legs to run the match out. We have players to come back in but so do Rushworth."
ardy must have improved a fair bit woody?

ardy must have improved a fair bit woody?
Significantly, Willo has cobbled together a very competitive unit with height and run. By all accounts a clean hard fought match with little more than two goals either way at any time. I believe that Rushworth finished the game with one on the bench after a pre match warm up injury and suspected broken collarbone during the second half. Did say earlier that the comp looks much more even, hope it plays out that way.

Significantly, Willo has cobbled together a very competitive unit with height and run. By all accounts a clean hard fought match with little more than two goals either way at any time. I believe that Rushworth finished the game with one on the bench after a pre match warm up injury and suspected broken collarbone during the second half. Did say earlier that the comp looks much more even, hope it plays out that way.

Closest KDL round for years with Undera-Longwood the biggest difference.

Young Tommy Davies on the end of a sniping puch to the head after taking a mark went to ground and did not move he was stretched from ground and taken to hospital by ambulance Yes there was an ugly scene it happened right in front of the rooms only meters away from the hostile crowd Sure you don't want see players and spectators involved like that But at the same time Umpires who lose control or should I say never had it in the first place and weak tribunals should take some of the blame MUIR was the culprit what a coincedence!!!!!
some one knocked out i heard

Young Tommy Davies on the end of a sniping puch to the head after taking a mark went to ground and did not move he was stretched from ground and taken to hospital by ambulance Yes there was an ugly scene it happened right in front of the rooms only meters away from the hostile crowd Sure you don't want see players and spectators involved like that But at the same time Umpires who lose control or should I say never had it in the first place and weak tribunals should take some of the blame MUIR was the culprit what a coincedence!!!!!
Was he reported? If not and this is what happened ( I have no idea)then surely we will have another investigation on our hands. If it does go to the tribunal will be interesting to see what sort of stance they take...HHHMMMM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting comment about the umpires, especially since you said that a player was booked. If the umpires "never" had control perhaps the players need to have a look at themselves. Will the club be sanctioning supporters who became involved?

Typical Lancaster supporter don't like it hard. Apparently from all reports the same kid got concussion last week so should the club let him play knowing he wasn't 100%
What sort of a reply is that BB, firstly the word apparently means your not 100% sure and secondly having been concussed the week before doesn't mean you can belt him and it's ok surely..Also regardless of what has happened on the field the crowd has no right to enter the arena, only makes things worse but that's my opinion.

What sort of a reply is that BB, firstly the word apparently means your not 100% sure and secondly having been concussed the week before doesn't mean you can belt him and it's ok surely..Also regardless of what has happened on the field the crowd has no right to enter the arena, only makes things worse but that's my opinion.
Agreed. Sadly two years ago during a Grand Final, two players and an official entered the crowd and only a player and a spectator were called to account. It was a disgraceful incident all round but every person who leapt the fence should have been asked for a please explain. Until this level of accountability is enforced at league and club level we can expect more of the same.

apparently home surporters tried to enter the field of play

Typical Lancaster supporter don't like it hard. Apparently from all reports the same kid got concussion last week so should the club let him play knowing he wasn't 100%

I understand that sometimes people are trying to defend their club and players on this forum but seriously you may want to see if you can delete this.............

Surely the league has too come down hard on these sort of acts. Seems to be too many dog acts creeping into the league due to no accountability.
Have also heard the umpire hit someone after the 2s game at merrigum, any truth to that?

longwood vs undera in everyones honest opinion whos gunna win im going out on a limb and gunna tip longwood to pull off shock win of the year

I just want to congratulate a dead set Redlegger; Ricki Shiner and his dad Ian “Skins”, for starting the Longwood Footy Club Under 18’s this year. Thanks also to Undera for providing a few guys to make up the numbers.

On 5 April, 2014 a new start of “Originals”.
Ironically a one day date anniversary from 44 years ago when the first Redlegs Originals re-formed the Club on 4 April, 1970 in the first game against Strathbogie.

Longwood is; and has always been, a foreign legion side and it is a given that it takes 6 games before the side starts to click and catches up on the fitness scale .. as evidenced in the first two games where the Redlegs were in touch at half-time but blown away by fitness in the second half.

But I reckon you can’t take the Redlegs as a given tick.
With the new strength off and on field at Redlegs Stadium, Longwood will win games .. some of them “turnips”!! Cheers John Carrot

Ps For a good time you blogger buggers are welcome to Longwood’s big “BACK TO” on the weekend of 26 April when we play the “old ally – now foe” Avenel on the Satd’y arvo .. a big night follows at Redlegs Stadium with Bobby Valentine rockin’ the house! Many surprises then recovery “training session” on Sunday.
#GetonRed

Mate Punching someone in the head is not Hard football , its nothing to be proud of or hang your hat on

If I saw my young bloke get coward hit across the head and knocked out I would of jumped the fence and done the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back