KDFL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I saw my young bloke get coward hit across the head and knocked out I would of jumped the fence and done the same thing
If you had of been at the game you could have an opinion on the incident and he didn't get cowardly hit. The umpires stated there was nothing in it.

Im pretty sure you were the guy walking around in the twos Mate like the way you umpired you didn't have a clue what was going on NO YOU are wrong Muir was booked for taking out davies

Who will push for 5th and 6th this year 1.Stanhope 2.Murch 3.Merr 4.Nag. Avenel. Ardy. Rushy. Vt. I watched undera v nag. Undera look to be there abouts.

Wrong I was there umpiring anther game and he was not reported
Can anyone else confirm this, if he was then there would have been paperwork handed to each club but if not then perhaps the person in question has got away with it if quilty.

Campbell Brown's old man, Mal Brown; was a thug and a white line footy basher .. Mal's son Campbell is the same as his f'wit father who after bashing his thuggery way out of the money of the AwFuLeague is now selling his a-hole soul to whoever pays the money in the lowest level of footy ... the district leagues!! The area which should not and is not about money but of the Clubs who want to provide footy and netball for their kids!! Same as the Wankthony Rocca with Tallygorootya last year and the teethless Collingwood of Tarrant, Johnson and some other loser taking the money and run at Violet Town's second attempt to buy a meaningless premiership. At least Fev has stood up to do nearly the right thing in a MAJOR League which is the top level before the TV money. These arseholes who invade minor leagues need their arseholes kicked. Whacko Greta dumbnshits .. have Duckhead Brown play, kick 10 goals and win one game which might put them into the finals. For pharwks sake what about the impact on support for district footy!! This shite is proof that district footy .. with the AFL and VCFL's blessing is disappearing up it's own arse!!! John Carrot

Jax, no report was made on the day. We (Nagambie) received one on Sunday though. I've never seen this before.

I was involved in the match & was in close proximity to the incident. I honestly thought that Davies injury was a result of his head hitting the ground in the marking contest.

Hopefully he is recovering well & is back having a kick soon.

Surely the league has too come down hard on these sort of acts. Seems to be too many dog acts creeping into the league due to no accountability.
Have also heard the umpire hit someone after the 2s game at merrigum, any truth to that?
yeah I heard that too.

Campbell Brown's old man, Mal Brown; was a thug and a white line footy basher .. Mal's son Campbell is the same as his f'wit father who after bashing his thuggery way out of the money of the AwFuLeague is now selling his a-hole soul to whoever pays the money in the lowest level of footy ... the district leagues!! The area which should not and is not about money but of the Clubs who want to provide footy and netball for their kids!! Same as the Wankthony Rocca with Tallygorootya last year and the teethless Collingwood of Tarrant, Johnson and some other loser taking the money and run at Violet Town's second attempt to buy a meaningless premiership. At least Fev has stood up to do nearly the right thing in a MAJOR League which is the top level before the TV money. These arseholes who invade minor leagues need their arseholes kicked. Whacko Greta dumbnshits .. have Duckhead Brown play, kick 10 goals and win one game which might put them into the finals. For pharwks sake what about the impact on support for district footy!! This shite is proof that district footy .. with the AFL and VCFL's blessing is disappearing up it's own arse!!! John Carrot
Here we go again JC, turn your heater on as the ice age is over sorry to say..

You've completely lost touch now.

I think you will find john carrot there is no bigger ******* then yourself .. Get with the times you flog.. My premiership medal is still glowing ..up the towners

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This same post has since been lodged on the O&K Big Footy forum, but unlike some of the other replies as a Greta person I'll refrain from the insults & give you the facts.

(1) We contacted Campbell Brown, he didn't contact us.
(2) You claim it ruins local footy. I bet you were nowhere near Wang on Sunday but almost a 1000 more people attended than would normally be the case. I suggest that's good for the profile of local footy.
(3) You may not believe this but the guy "off the field" is an absolute gentlemen. From the moment we made contact with him Campbell was a pleasure to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble for him leading up to Sunday & on the day. He actually rang us the week before asking if we could fast-track his clearance to play against Goorambat. Why? Because he wanted to familiarise himself with the players & their names. We just couldn't get the clearance through in time. Otherwise he would have played then driven back to Melbourne.
(4) It's so so easy to sit there a pick off others. Most clubs haven't the guts or the ticker to pull something off like this. We had a crack & it worked.
(5) We would've won without him because those who saw the match couldn't help being impressed with the way we played. Brown Dog pretty much didn't leave the 50 & was hit up lace out countless times. No wonder he bagged 10!
(6) Lastly, you obviously don't live around here because if you did you'd know some other O&K clubs have made it all about money & nothing else. So to be competitive our club needed to look outside the square & that's exactly what we've done.

This same post has since been lodged on the O&K Big Footy forum, but unlike some of the other replies as a Greta person I'll refrain from the insults & give you the facts.

(2) You claim it ruins local footy. I bet you were nowhere near Wang on Sunday but almost a 1000 more people attended than would normally be the case. I suggest that's good for the profile of local footy.
(3) You may not believe this but the guy "off the field" is an absolute gentlemen. From the moment we made contact with him Campbell was a pleasure to deal with. Nothing was too much trouble for him leading up to Sunday & on the day. He actually rang us the week before asking if we could fast-track his clearance to play against Goorambat. Why? Because he wanted to familiarise himself with the players & their names. We just couldn't get the clearance through in time. Otherwise he would have played then driven back to Melbourne.
(4) It's so so easy to sit there a pick off others. Most clubs haven't the guts or the ticker to pull something off like this. We had a crack & it worked.
(5) We would've won without him because those who saw the match couldn't help being impressed with the way we played. Brown Dog pretty much didn't leave the 50 & was hit up lace out countless times. No wonder he bagged 10!
(6) Lastly, you obviously don't live around here because if you did you'd know some other O&K clubs have made it all about money & nothing else. So to be competitive our club needed to look outside the square & that's exactly what we've done.
I wouldn't worry too much about justifying Brown and your club Bunyip; I think old JC's just lashing out at everyone these days.

Old%20Man%20Yells%20at%20Cloud.jpg

I think you will find john carrot there is no bigger ******* then yourself .. Get with the times you flog.. My premiership medal is still glowing ..up the towners
Hey john carrot you are the biggest w***er known to man kind you tell me that the longwood coach isn't a nomad and hasn't played majority of his football career for money you ********

Jax, no report was made on the day. We (Nagambie) received one on Sunday though. I've never seen this before.

I was involved in the match & was in close proximity to the incident. I honestly thought that Davies injury was a result of his head hitting the ground in the marking contest.

Hopefully he is recovering well & is back having a kick soon.

Unfortunately, the Rules of Australian Football under clause 19.3 are not overly prescriptive regarding timing of a report and the informing of players but since you can't take a lawyer to the Tribunal such loopholes can be overlooked. However, a central umpire not effecting a report immediately certainly creates considerable conjecture as to what transpired between the alleged incident and the decision to adhere to the reporting procedure. In no way am I advocating unfair play, there are procedures and they should be followed. Any abuse or manipulation of the process taints the outcome and creates further discrepancies for future hearings to negotiate.

What ever mate , if you saw your son get knocked out intentionally you would sit back and do nothing ? u must be a great dad
I see myself as a role model for my children .
Acting like a moron and belting someone in the presence of women and young children is not something I wish my children to see as acceptable.

At least our club gave a s**t enough to supply an umpire. And as a professional umpire I know he didn't nothing
, So if you think differently you obviously have no idea what you're talking about then

My understanding is that a report can be made up until midnight on the day of the game
If this is incorrect I'm happy to corrected with the correct interpretation

At least our club gave a s**t enough to supply an umpire. And as a professional umpire I know he didn't nothing
, So if you think differently you obviously have no idea what you're talking about then

Dear Brookesy,
Go to Computer settings, then go to language. Turn off Wingdings and turn English on. Then try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back