KDFL 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more that Lanclustre's recruits spout on here the more fun it's going to be getting into their heads on the ground in 2015. Bragging about medals and making mental health cracks has got to be a new low. What next, a pecker parade perhaps?
Who's the lancaster recruit spouting ??

I thought you done your homework better then that smooth ? I live down in melb not vt but I will yell out next time im up that way it would be good to get your side of the story I recommend the pub at vt for lunch though spot on ...

I know ur a Melbourne boy JP, I was just replying to ur question asking that we meet in VT so u can show me your name on the wall.... All good mate, no rush, it'll be there for ever.... Haha

The more that Lanclustre's recruits spout on here the more fun it's going to be getting into their heads on the ground in 2015. Bragging about medals and making mental health cracks has got to be a new low. What next, a pecker parade perhaps?
You need to do some research WW.... Stop it 3 is not a Lanky recruit, he's a past premiership teammate of the new Lanky recruits.... So he's just an onlooker so guess he can spruik all he likes.... It's not affecting anyone! & I was just telling him that we should meet up over lunch & talk about our great footy moments....

As much as you hate & want to see Lanky fail I think you've made a boo boo here.... Keep battlin mate....

You need to do some research WW.... Stop it 3 is not a Lanky recruit, he's a past premiership teammate of the new Lanky recruits.... So he's just an onlooker so guess he can spruik all he likes.... It's not affecting anyone! & I was just telling him that we should meet up over lunch & talk about our great footy moments....

As much as you hate & want to see Lanky fail I think you've made a boo boo here.... Keep battlin mate....
Your a smart man smooth

NAMBOUR & HINTERLAND BLUES AFC
Looking to move to the Sunshine coast Qld for lifestyle change?
Nambour are looking for Players to Strengthen the current playing list for Season 2015.
Currently playing in the QFA North.
Assist with finding employment.
PM Snowy73 if interested

A comment on the GV thread has Linc Wellington heading to Merrigum. Can anyone confirm if this has been stitched up?
Would be a very good get for the gum! Very very good! Has his brother who is already out there. Will they retain most of there list to stay at the top? Haven't heard much from Stanhope are they recruiting hard ? And Is smooth mover also linked to the gum? Questions questions!

Would be a very good get for the gum! Very very good! Has his brother who is already out there. Will they retain most of there list to stay at the top? Haven't heard much from Stanhope are they recruiting hard ? And Is smooth mover also linked to the gum? Questions questions!
It's good for the comp hope more high profile players keep joining kdl

It's good for the comp hope more high profile players keep joining kdl
Spot on there fasalo, Linc is a freak and from the area so will be a great get for the gum aswell the league. They would be very excited for next year if they keep there list and add a couple. How's rushys search for a coach going especially now Brendan vander Donk has quit tat?? He would have to be there now, one would think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* me...bit rich coming from you S.Mover!!
Yeah what is the go with you smoothy??? 3 clubs in 3 years and going for the quadie 4 in 4 ha ha. Might as well call you the next D.T he he

Haha s**t I didn't know it was illegal to change club's? Well if u must know the last 2 club's I played at the committee's did ridiculous backflips on their word towards players & coaches after the season & I'm not into that s**t so I'll find somewhere else to play? I'll ask for ur permission next time ladies....

Ps it ain't like I'm chasing money, I've had bigger & better offers than where I've played for the last 2 years but thought where I was going was the right fit.... Obviously not.... But I'll be sure to msg u 2 know it all's before I decide to see if it's ok.... Cheers

Haha s**t I didn't know it was illegal to change club's? Well if u must know the last 2 club's I played at the committee's did ridiculous backflips on their word towards players & coaches after the season & I'm not into that s**t so I'll find somewhere else to play? I'll ask for ur permission next time ladies....

Ps it ain't like I'm chasing money, I've had bigger & better offers than where I've played for the last 2 years but thought where I was going was the right fit.... Obviously not.... But I'll be sure to msg u 2 know it all's before I decide to see if it's ok.... Cheers
Good! I'm glad we got that all sorted ha ha

no backflips just listened to the players

Spot on there fasalo, Linc is a freak and from the area so will be a great get for the gum aswell the league. They would be very excited for next year if they keep there list and add a couple. How's rushys search for a coach going especially now Brendan vander Donk has quit tat?? He would have to be there now, one would think.

you would think hey snowman12, i heard maybe katandra. but then again he does live in rushworth. how are you shaping up this pre season?

Me thinks you need a manager SM, someone to make your club judgment calls.
give pickers a call

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back