Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zappas

Rookie
Sep 8, 2014
AFL Club
Carlton
St.Albans FC - WRFL Div 1 is looking for a practice game on the dates 14th or 21st March.

Looking to travel with the group for the weekend.

Any interested clubs please PM your details.
Cheers!

bring her home

Senior List
Oct 13, 2010
strathbogie
AFL Club
Richmond
I'm new too this boys but just curious , nagambie will be very young side this year with a lot of player under 21 including couple boys returning , will they be able to mess it with the big boys for season 2015?? Where as lanky and the gum will be expierienced grown sides

Normo3

Club Legend
Jan 13, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
I'm new too this boys but just curious , nagambie will be very young side this year with a lot of player under 21 including couple boys returning , will they be able to mess it with the big boys for season 2015?? Where as lanky and the gum will be expierienced grown sides
Well I was thinking it was a 3 horse race.. But I'm tipping there will be a 4th contender for sure.. With the draw they have only playing lancy, gum and nagamboe once. And with picking up abt 6 players and getting al young one of the best players in the comp and ruckman McCurry back will have the best ruck combo with waggstaff.. Will be a good season indeed.. :)

hank1

Premiership Player
Dec 30, 2004
Stanhope
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Tongala
No

no doubt normo !! I'm just curious if nagambies young fellas will be able to mix it this year bcos I can see them slipping to 3rd or even 4th
Not sure what they have lost and gained but if these young fellas played in a flag for them last year, I am sure they'd be able to mix it with the best again.

Jan 9, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Not sure what they have lost and gained but if these young fellas played in a flag for them last year, I am sure they'd be able to mix it with the best again.

I have no doubt that the lakers will be the the side to beat for this years flag after adding a couple of more players to their quality list One thing is
for sure the first round game when they come up against the Wombats will be a beauty it will give us an insight on the capability of these two sides !!

Jan 21, 2007
home or work
AFL Club
Essendon
Well I was thinking it was a 3 horse race.. But I'm tipping there will be a 4th contender for sure.. With the draw they have only playing lancy, gum and nagamboe once. And with picking up abt 6 players and getting al young one of the best players in the comp and ruckman McCurry back will have the best ruck combo with waggstaff.. Will be a good season indeed.. :)
Easy draw doesn't win you games in finals, as we all know how that went for them last year.... :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 21, 2007
home or work
AFL Club
Essendon
True. But it goes a long way to try and secure that top 2 spot for a double chance. Pretty hard to win from the top 2..
Correct, but also as they say "To be the best you have to beat the best".... & the best play finals.... Although I think we're all smart enough to get a guide through the year to work out who are contenders & who are pretenders.... Should be a very interesting year.... :thumbsu:

Jan 9, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Good to see you back on board Normo Just a couple of yes or nos are you going around again and can Stanhope win the flag

Normo3

Club Legend
Jan 13, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Good to see you back on board Normo Just a couple of yes or nos are you going around again and can Stanhope win the flag
Don't know yet.. See how the old body holds up.. But more than likely sneak a few games in 2 qualify.. And can certainly see Stanhope up there and with a bit more luck this year with injuries and if they can get a couple of good mid fielders to top there recruiting of they certainly could win the flag for sure..

Jan 9, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Been a bit quite on here so I thought I'd have a go at predicting how I believe the ladder will look like at the end of the season I know There are clubs still talking too and recruiting players but here we go anyway.
Nagambie
Lancaster
Merrigum
Stanhope
Avenel
Murchison
Undera
Ardmona
Rushy
Gigarree
Tally
Long wood
Biggest sliders tally
Biggest improvers lancy n Stanhope
Players to have biggest impact
Linc Wellington n Trent ruderford
The medal linc n Russ lee

Taygen Sage

Rookie
Jul 30, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Mail is that Spoona Gleeson is more than likely heading to Lancy for season 2015. Good pick up for the Wombats but it's got me thinking, though Lamaro is a good mate of mine I've openly admitted he wasn't the best coach I played under but credit where credit is due, how he was able to keep these mercenaries together for 3 years at VT is an unbelievable achievement in itself.

Normo3

Club Legend
Jan 13, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Mail is that Spoona Gleeson is more than likely heading to Lancy for season 2015. Good pick up for the Wombats but it's got me thinking, though Lamaro is a good mate of mine I've openly admitted he wasn't the best coach I played under but credit where credit is due, how he was able to keep these mercenaries together for 3 years at VT is an unbelievable achievement in itself.
Pretty easy.. $$$$$$$$$

Jan 21, 2007
home or work
AFL Club
Essendon
Yeah your probably right Normo, that's what keeps me there.
But even still, to keep all the egos in check is still a good effort.

Hey Tig's, nice honest assessment there mate, I like it so :thumbsu: to that.... Guess now we'll see how Russ handles the situation?? :D:D

The only thing I hope is Lancy's team gets pick on form & not $$$$ as I know there are some good players there who will probably miss out....

Normo3

Club Legend
Jan 13, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
Hey Tig's, nice honest assessment there mate, I like it so :thumbsu: to that.... Guess now we'll see how Russ handles the situation?? :D:D

The only thing I hope is Lancy's team gets pick on form & not $$$$ as I know there are some good players there who will probably miss out....
I want to know who's gunna tell riggas he's in the 2s.. Haha.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back