KDFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well said swoop hey swoop any movements recruits or signings can anyone confirm if ardmona or longwood have appointed coaches?
Don't have a lot on Ardy and long wood just rumours But one thing for sure tally has been busy on the recruiting front signing up to 10 players to date a lot of those ex players plus a few others I think that is great not just for their club but for the league in my opinion there ground and amenities are second to none

Don't have a lot on Ardy and long wood just rumours But one thing for sure tally has been busy on the recruiting front signing up to 10 players to date a lot of those ex players plus a few others I think that is great not just for their club but for the league in my opinion there ground and amenities are second to none
any quality amongst any of those signings swoop yes tallys ground would nearly be one of the best in the gv

How could they be second to Murch? Where else can you stand in the showers and have organic relief for chilblains swirl around your feet?

Balraj Singh will still go handy enough if he pops up in the KDL Id be surprised if he didn't kick more than 80 if he spent a year in front of the sticks. Someone will take him if he is available and they can afford him despite his rep as its not easy to recruit.

I also heard Tally are in talks with a key forward and they could be on the cusp on picking up quite a few players that would give them a chance of playing in their first finals series for quite a while. How long would it be since Tally have played finals? When Osborne was out there Coaching?

Balraj Singh will still go handy enough if he pops up in the KDL Id be surprised if he didn't kick more than 80 if he spent a year in front of the sticks. Someone will take him if he is available and they can afford him despite his rep as its not easy to recruit.

I also heard Tally are in talks with a key forward and they could be on the cusp on picking up quite a few players that would give them a chance of playing in their first finals series for quite a while. How long would it be since Tally have played finals? When Osborne was out there Coaching?

Yes heard Tally have been actively recruiting and bringing back players that have been at the club before and building a handy side!! also not doing too bad in the Under 18 area as well with 20 plus players already committed - by the look of it the future could be bright.
It's been 10 years I think since finals for the Redlegs - 2005 Grand Final,, stand to be correct though! About time they were back in the thick of things.

Yes heard Tally have been actively recruiting and bringing back players that have been at the club before and building a handy side!! also not doing too bad in the Under 18 area as well with 20 plus players already committed - by the look of it the future could be bright.
It's been 10 years I think since finals for the Redlegs - 2005 Grand Final,, stand to be correct though! About time they were back in the thick of things.
Made a Prelim a couple of years after the flag under Ozzie so thinking that might have been the last. As previously posted be good if they can get up too many sides in this comp have been bogged towards the bottom for too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back