KDFL 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 21, 2007
home or work
AFL Club
Essendon
I'm hearing Murch are getting upto 5 2013 premiership players returning for next season?? Thing's are looking good for the competition at this rate.... Stanhope & Avenal early pace setters, Merrigum & Nagambie be bout same as this year I'm guessing, Violet Town looking to keep improving, Murchison & Tally really stepping it up for next year!! Could be very tight for spots in the Top 6 for 2016.... Just what the doctor ordered.... ;):thumbsu:

foxtrot36

Team Captain
Sep 20, 2010
echuca
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm hearing Murch are getting upto 5 2013 premiership players returning for next season?? Thing's are looking good for the competition at this rate.... Stanhope & Avenal early pace setters, Merrigum & Nagambie be bout same as this year I'm guessing, Violet Town looking to keep improving, Murchison & Tally really stepping it up for next year!! Could be very tight for spots in the Top 6 for 2016.... Just what the doctor ordered.... ;):thumbsu:
And lanky doing some good recruiting

Normo3

Club Legend
Jan 13, 2014
AFL Club
Geelong
I'd like to know who the 5 are smoothy!!!

The Scribe

Senior List
Mar 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Murch announced Jake Rennie as 1 of 5 premiership players returning. Not sure who the others are. Also picked up Chris Oliver who has played at St Kilda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spudgun1

Debutant
Nov 8, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Murch announced Jake Rennie as 1 of 5 premiership players returning. Not sure who the others are. Also picked up Chris Oliver who has played at St Kilda.

Ceechin and Jake Ewart add to that bundle but they need a couple more to get to the front of the pack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 9, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Happy new Year to all to all on Bf hope your club improves on last year and just hope that we get some vast improvement from the clubs that have been struggling over the years At the end of the day we are all passionate Kdl followers and we don't want clubs falling over. Cheers all !!

brownsnake

Team Captain
May 26, 2010
shepparton
AFL Club
Essendon
G'day Scribe what would you like to know
Based in Shepp was the 2015 all blacks senior coach had a number of senior assistant roles and plenty of years involved in junior footy.

It's not Going to be a quick fix at the club but with the plans put in place we think we can be where we want to be in 2/3 years time.
Expectations will stay internal but we just hope to be more competitive and consistent.

The committee had gone from 5 people to 13 and there is a good group of people willing to help rebuild the club to be where we need it.

We Hope to add a few new senior and reserve players as well as some new supporters and sponsors to strengthen the club.

Jan 21, 2007
home or work
AFL Club
Essendon
G'day Scribe what would you like to know
Based in Shepp was the 2015 all blacks senior coach had a number of senior assistant roles and plenty of years involved in junior footy.

It's not Going to be a quick fix at the club but with the plans put in place we think we can be where we want to be in 2/3 years time.
Expectations will stay internal but we just hope to be more competitive and consistent.

The committee had gone from 5 people to 13 and there is a good group of people willing to help rebuild the club to be where we need it.

We Hope to add a few new senior and reserve players as well as some new supporters and sponsors to strengthen the club.

Nice work Browny, good luck with it all mate hope you's get the returns from all the hard work.... :thumbsu:

The Scribe

Senior List
Mar 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Cheers Brownsnake. Sounds like the club is on the right path, and more good people are getting involved. Good luck mate.

Pastit

Debutant
Jun 1, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
What's the story with Chris Oliver (ex StKilda player) playing at murch? What position, how long ago was he at StKilda etc.

guido66

Team Captain
Jul 3, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
What's the story with Chris Oliver (ex StKilda player) playing at murch? What position, how long ago was he at StKilda etc.
Played 10 games at st kilda delisted 2003. Played at a few clubs was at numurkah a few years ago . Key position player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back