Kyabram DFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if the hand injury was a result from the massive mallee that occurred From that tallys Wood was supposedly booked twice ??In such he received 3 weeks at last nights tribunal

He got done in the first quarter and last quarter , the Avenel bloke also got 3 weeks

How's Blake Coyle Travelling? After he said in the pre-season he would win the Mcnamara by a mile.
In ten game he was named best player for stanhope twice and sixth best once. King hitting a 16 year old kid should win him a McNamara what a tosser.

Don't know the guy in question, but I do know that was never something the Ardy crew ever did back in your day Guido66!;)
Yeah we played hard and when the game was finished we woukd have a beer with the opposition. We wouldn't be sniping a 16 year old kid behind play. And secondly if the ardy crew is that bad why has stanhope recruited 8 players from there in the last 12 months.

Don't know the guy in question, but I do know that was never something the Ardy crew ever did back in your day Guido66!;)
Didnt hear you complaining about the ardy crew when they donated thousands of dollars for one of your players who unfortunately had hurt himself. You recruited one of the crew to coach. And to top it off the one bloke you hate the most you tried to get him to stanhope to coach. Your mate pezza. Wouldn't that have been great perry coaching stanhope.

Didnt hear you complaining about the ardy crew when they donated thousands of dollars for one of your players who unfortunately had hurt himself. You recruited one of the crew to coach. And to top it off the one bloke you hate the most you tried to get him to stanhope to coach. Your mate pezza. Wouldn't that have been great perry coaching stanhope.
Oh my lord, so what are you saying, I hate Perry and I tried to get him to Coach Stanhope? Wrong on both accounts, I don't hate Perry (taken exception to some things he has done over the years, but who hasn't!) and certainly didn't have anything to do with trying to get him to Coach Stanhope. I did play a part in getting Lowey across to Coach, he was the only prospective Coach for Stanhope I have been successful in getting a gig, the other name I've thrown up a few times has been continually snubbed!!:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didnt hear you complaining about the ardy crew when they donated thousands of dollars for one of your players who unfortunately had hurt himself.
At no stage did I complain, Just find it hard to swallow when you are whinging about a sniper when you guys where the best at it, if you believe that Ardmona players never belted teenagers behind play in your day then your memory is playing tricks on you. Enjoyed the battles and don't have a problem with any of the guys, Just seems as though you have a short memory

Oh my lord, so what are you saying, I hate Perry and I tried to get him to Coach Stanhope? Wrong on both accounts, I don't hate Perry (taken exception to some things he has done over the years, but who hasn't!) and certainly didn't have anything to do with trying to get him to Coach Stanhope. I did play a part in getting Lowey across to Coach, he was the only prospective Coach for Stanhope I have been successful in getting a gig, the other name I've thrown up a few times has been continually snubbed!!:eek:
Probably generalized a bit with your association with stanhope. Wasnt implying that you were trying to get perry to coach just that stanhope was trying.

At no stage did I complain, Just find it hard to swallow when you are whinging about a sniper when you guys where the best at it, if you believe that Ardmona players never belted teenagers behind play in your day then your memory is playing tricks on you. Enjoyed the battles and don't have a problem with any of the guys, Just seems as though you have a short memory
The sniping was before my time. There were a few incidents in my time at the club but all clubs had them. Never in my time at ardmona I can recall a opposition 16 year old been belted. Wr even had our coaches instruct us to take it a bit easier on the opposing team when they were short on numbers and had to play kids. Ask your mates at stanhope what coyle did. I know a few of my ex team mates weren't to happy with him. If it was a ardmona player he would have got 6 to 8 weeks. Only stating facts. Good luck with the rest of the season hank.

Kirbs?? :D

Have been to about 5 games in the past 5 years. I have family commitments. Not involved in football anymore.

Wasnt accidental cowards act has been banned from the club.
About time the acted towards s**t like that I'm not sure the kdfl needs s**t like this occurring in the league it's hard enough to field seconds as it is. I wonder wether this will be the final year Ardmona going off the results there really struggling. Couldn't be a real good culture out that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back