Kyabram DFL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything in Kdfl rules stopping him from being listed on twos teamsheet yet not playing ?
Don't they have to enter the playing arena?
If he is cleared this season, then would he be registered and given an amount of points now.? Then drop a point next season no matter how many games he plays? (the 5 games may only come into it for the clearance and then drops a point each year doesn't matter how many games he plays?)

If he is cleared this season, then would he be registered and given an amount of points now.? Then drop a point next season no matter how many games he plays? (the 5 games may only come into it for the clearance and then drops a point each year doesn't matter how many games he plays?)

They have to be physically present at the venue.

everyone is entitled to defend their behaviour... whether its good or bad!!
I say that its inexcusable... BUT.. I still believe that he also is allowed to have a voice in the matter..
But then again.. people will not listen to it.
How is he too gutless?? he admitted his wrong in what he did... does that make him gutless??

Hard to defend a man who deliberately kicks someone in the head in any forum in life, let alone a footy field. I think labels like 'gutless', 'cowardly' and 'life suspension' are ones he might want to embrace. Hard to comprehend that anything the 'victim' did or said on a footy field might warrant him being subjected to a criminal act. A different context (ie street corner) potentially equates to prison. Wake up kanga it is 2016. I think 'gutless' (and lucky) is appropriate.

Last edited:

states that a 1 point reduction is given for every year of service. a year of service is determined by having played 5 or more reserves or senior games. It doesn't state, but I assume a combination of reserves and seniors of 5 or more games would also meet the year of service criteria.
From that he would need to play 5 or more games to get the 1 point deduction ?

Last edited:
Durwood rubbed out for three weeks with the Gumbooters playing 1st, 5th and 4th in the next three rounds, not very clever.
I'm told Woody stanny were very close in apealing the decision gee putting up 5 grand when the rushy player agreed with the umpire and admitted he was struck wouldn't have been very clever either!!!

See that Rattray has been named the last 2 games in the seconds for Nagas. Funnily enough hasn't kicked any goals though. Would be interesting to see if he's actually turned up to the games or forgotten how to football

See that Rattray has been named the last 2 games in the seconds for Nagas. Funnily enough hasn't kicked any goals though. Would be interesting to see if he's actually turned up to the games or forgotten how to football
I can't imagine him going anywhere else but the forward 50 either, so I doubt he's taken part in a game.

He hasn't??

Nagambie doing a few dodgies to qualify him?
Did anyone watch the Stanhope Avenel game? Seemed to be a good game until after half time. Did Stanny not come out of the rooms after that?
Also the gum are having they're say on the bottom half of the 6. Definitely imposing themselves there. 31 scoring shots to 8. I think the punters at murch must be a bit disappointed with how they're season is wrapping up. I did hear that the guys from durronghile have been approved to go back and play a bit of footy out at the gum?

Nagambie doing a few dodgies to qualify him?
Did anyone watch the Stanhope Avenel game? Seemed to be a good game until after half time. Did Stanny not come out of the rooms after that?
Also the gum are having they're say on the bottom half of the 6. Definitely imposing themselves there. 31 scoring shots to 8. I think the punters at murch must be a bit disappointed with how they're season is wrapping up. I did hear that the guys from durronghile have been approved to go back and play a bit of footy out at the gum?

Correct Buddyhell, game was tight up until halftime, Stanhope had a number of players missing and fell away after the main break.

Rushys T Clark is free to play tomorrow after being found not guilty for striking lancy coach Nic Bertoli 3 weeks back Due to the unavailability of the umpire it was heard tonight Also ardy player A Ralph was due to front also but advised the club he wasn't fronting so he is automatically suspended indefinitely until he does

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rushys T Clark is free to play tomorrow after being found not guilty for striking lancy coach Nic Bertoli 3 weeks back Due to the unavailability of the umpire it was heard tonight Also ardy player A Ralph was due to front also but advised the club he wasn't fronting so he is automatically suspended indefinitely until he does
andrew ralph always seems to get himself in trouble why i believe he is a talented footballer but always issues.

Bit quiet on here of late.. What's predictions of who will round out the top 6? Tally gig game this weekend is a mini final!

Good wins today by Gig and the Gum, Arho 22 one week and Zip this week, money we'll spent , lol
Has done that all through his career, can't get a kick against a decent backman. Are Merrigum back in premiership contention now? Big game this week to see who could be the big challenger to upset a Nagambie v Avenel GF

Has done that all through his career, can't get a kick against a decent backman. Are Merrigum back in premiership contention now? Big game this week to see who could be the big challenger to upset a Nagambie v Avenel GF
Absolutely spot on Hank !Arho has failed yet again against good opposition surely he wouldn't have taken his grand yesterday?And with the gum playing the way they are could cause some real concern to red hot fancies Nag and Avenal who would of thought 8or 10 weeks ago the gum would be serious challenges for the flag!!

Troy Schwarze best for Gig fair chance he was on Arho ,

I did get up to watch the gum and Avenel on sat. Talking to a few of the Avenel locals, they said they had 5 out the regular side including Stirling and definitely didn't help when they had 3 go off the ground and not return after half time. Not taking anything away from merrigum as they didn't have stammers playing either.
The gums ball movement from half back was their key. Seemed as if Clarke didn't have an opponent all day long.
Avenel seemed to have got back in it at the start of the 3rd but then a very ordinary play by Avenel number 10 in the back pocket gifted Kilmartin a goal and shut the swans down after that.
The ground was in pretty ordinary condition as well. Did anyone get to see the state of underas ground ? Could imagine it would've been disgusting after all the rain on Friday.

I did get up to watch the gum and Avenel on sat. Talking to a few of the Avenel locals, they said they had 5 out the regular side including Stirling and definitely didn't help when they had 3 go off the ground and not return after half time. Not taking anything away from merrigum as they didn't have stammers playing either.
The gums ball movement from half back was their key. Seemed as if Clarke didn't have an opponent all day long.
Avenel seemed to have got back in it at the start of the 3rd but then a very ordinary play by Avenel number 10 in the back pocket gifted Kilmartin a goal and shut the swans down after that.
The ground was in pretty ordinary condition as well. Did anyone get to see the state of underas ground ? Could imagine it would've been disgusting after all the rain on Friday.

Stammers not playing this year mate. Gum had 5-6 outs as well, but debatable whether some of those outs will get back in the side.
Sterling and Green were both out for Avenel, big omissions those two. It may end up being "the loss they needed to have"..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back