Purplesaint29

Senior List
May 19, 2008
29 Scott Avenue
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Nightcliff Tigers
Went and watched Tally vs Gigaree on saturday, Snelson did play but didn't play aswell as i was expecting. Tally will surprise a few with recruit mcintyre? very lively up forward and a few young blokes like harley green with some good pace through the middle guided by the experience of willy sanders

Doing well to be playing at all, tough bastard.

roader_4

Senior List
Sep 16, 2007
victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Congupna
Doing well to be playing at all, tough bastard.
I guess your saying he is restricted by injury. Also while he was a very tough player when i saw him playing for Nathalia, i thought the late elbow to the back of his 18 year old opponents head etc. were a little unnecessary, im guessing frustration at not being able to play at 100% caused this?

Purplesaint29

Senior List
May 19, 2008
29 Scott Avenue
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Nightcliff Tigers
I guess your saying he is restricted by injury. Also while he was a very tough player when i saw him playing for Nathalia, i thought the late elbow to the back of his 18 year old opponents head etc. were a little unnecessary, im guessing frustration at not being able to play at 100% caused this?

Yes. Just had a reco and prob shouldn't be playing.

Wasn't at Nathalia last year and I don't condone uncalled for violence or make excuses for others. Unfortunately it's rampant through out our great game at some levels. Mostly senior football to gain an extra physical domination. My cousin was probably one of the worst/best of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back