Not open for further replies.

beckham

Draftee
Nov 28, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Re: Kyabram District FL

I heard Jake Llloyd to Nagambie, although that might be old news.... and Stevey Rass and Jake Perry to Rochester??? any body know more?

white line

Debutant
May 1, 2007
shep
AFL Club
Collingwood

Hey mattie seen ya on T.V. the other night, looking pretty fit. How s pre season, bloke like your self should s**t it in. I ve also heard at rushy some of the younger players are going to have a crack at G.V.

Also there hasn t been much talk on D.T. signing at tally!!! There also got a few more blokes in the pipeworks. I ve heard the blank cheque has been getting around out there, when will the buck stop?

It has just been confirmed that Tavis Perry has signed on with Blackburn big loss for Rushworth

howmuch

Senior List
Nov 21, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
nil

Just wondering what the numbers were like at Stanhope training last night?
Where there many new faces?

Further on this post, was Rob Bennett there? If so how fit is he looking? Was always in YCW's top 3 for fitness and the tan always looks good after his been to the solarium!! :D
Did he bring anybody else with him?

head67

Club Legend
Mar 12, 2006
By the river
AFL Club
Essendon

will abley play on?

Who cares, he's nothin but a sniper anyway. To slow just uses dirty tactics to get the ball.[/quote]

You Knobjockey.. A Sniper?? :rolleyes: May thrown an errant elbow when he was younger. Not sure you know what a sniper is. Did he stand on your toe? Maybe he did an illegal shepard. He maybe cunning, but a sniper? :p:rolleyes:

deano

Rookie
Nov 30, 2007
shepparton
AFL Club
Richmond

The younger players from rushworth movin on to the GV this year could be Jamie Waasdorp and Shayne Lynch at Moroopna. Wouldn't say Dujon is a young bloke tho..

cosby

All Australian
Oct 3, 2005
the Ponds
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks

Lanky had it's meet the coaches day on sunday at the new presidents residence. A few new faces in attendance.
Will wait and see how many more turn up tomorrow night for the first run of the preseason.

WALKERTOBETTS

Team Captain
Feb 1, 2007
Melton
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Local Footy

FYI specially to those who have got no where else to go!

All is welcome - please PM me for futher info

The Fitzroy Stars FC are holding a BBQ to seek interest of potential players. The Northern Football League are seeking a list of potential players to coincide with our application, the NFL will be considering our entry into the NFL on Monday 10th December;

When:
This Wednesday 5th December 2007

Where:
Aborigines Advancement League
2 Watt Street, Thornbury

Time:
5.30pm Onwards

Supporters and any Interested Members are encouraged to come along, we hope to see you there.

duckjnr23

Rookie
Oct 4, 2007
corop
AFL Club
Essendon

I hear Tom Roberts has jumped ship from Moama and signed with Lancaster. Decided to move back to Ky closer to family I believe.

bystanding backman

Team Captain
Aug 11, 2006
Nathalia
AFL Club
Essendon

I hear Tom Roberts has jumped ship from Moama and signed with Lancaster. Decided to move back to Ky closer to family I believe.

if true moama will be dirty, hear they offered him a fair package and helped or going to help with moving him back. wouldn't have thoguht 30 -40 mins was to far away.

King_Of_Ling

Debutant
Nov 16, 2005
Mainland
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baby Steps Dance Academy

The mainland lads where back at it again for another pre-season. Was my first run for the year so I found the legs struggling a bit, was a decent blow out though. Think we would've had about 16 on the track. How's the numbers elsewhere?

Mattie

Draftee
Jul 24, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood

Hey mattie seen ya on T.V. the other night, looking pretty fit. How s pre season, bloke like your self should s**t it in. I ve also heard at rushy some of the younger players are going to have a crack at G.V.

yeah white line it was my first run for the year pretty fit considering the amount of piss been drunk in the off season. Yeah there was a couple rushy boys in Shane Lynch and dujon at training also rooster will be at training tonight all very fit no probs with all the running.

GrassKat

Spec Moderator
Dec 15, 2006
Toolamba
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Murchison-Toolamba FNC

What are guys predicting for next year?

Stanhope, keeping a great list together, also should keep 1 or 2.
Ardmona, haven't heard much from them since the GF. Should push the 5 aswell.
Tally, few names mentioned coming and going, may maintain their spot.
VT, should be real hungry after 07.
Undera & Avenel will be seriously looking to make an impact in the finals.
Rushworth, news is to lose many players and slide down a bit.
Lancaster looks to be coming back after a lean year. Top 3 I would guess if they all get on the park.
Nagambie looking to improve on their 5 wins in 2007.
Merrigum & Murch & Gig will be looking to make inroads this year after a couple of poor ones.

white line

Debutant
May 1, 2007
shep
AFL Club
Collingwood

sound like another bumpa year in the kdfl, should be exciting.
Bring on the footy...

Lancaster looks to be coming back after a lean year. Top 3 I would guess if they all get on the park.
Merrigum & Murch & Gig will be looking to make inroads this year after a couple of poor ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mercs

All Australian
Dec 18, 2006
Gippsland
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Inverloch

VT picking up a few from Melbourne and another assistant coach going there from picola league who coached a team in that league just waiting here

mercs

All Australian
Dec 18, 2006
Gippsland
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Inverloch

yeh narrows it down pretty much doesn't it but yeh i think it is a done deal already coach was very impressed with what he had to say and I think he should do a good job down there at Violet Town good luck to him

GrassKat

Spec Moderator
Dec 15, 2006
Toolamba
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Murchison-Toolamba FNC

yeh narrows it down pretty much doesn't it but yeh i think it is a done deal already coach was very impressed with what he had to say and I think he should do a good job down there at Violet Town good luck to him

It gave it away when you didn't drop the name of the club. Timmis certainly got the club back on the up. 2005 were 50 goal defeats at Wunghnu, 2006-07 were usually 12 goal defeats. I hope I can help make my new side a 38 goal better team as Timmis did at Wunghnu :).

mercs

All Australian
Dec 18, 2006
Gippsland
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Inverloch

what about yourself Jim were u pulling on the boots next year mate. Or should i say who is paying the best lol

Jim Main

Debutant
Dec 10, 2006
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Ask waymo7680 he thinks he knows my life story.
I'm going to ring him tonight to find out what I am doing for the week because I don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back