bread and butter

Debutant
Apr 20, 2008
full back
Premiers: Nagambie
R/up: Rushy
Smokey: Stanhope
Medal: Peter Owen (lanky)
R/up: Shaun Damon (Rushy), Ben Kealy (Rushy), Tom Kerrins (Murch)
Goals: Damon (Rushy)
R/UP: Josh Coates (lanky)
Spoon: Undera

Jul 7, 2009
pros
AFL Club
St Kilda
Premiers:Nagambie
R/up: Avenel
Smokey: VT
Medal:dean Fulco (avenel)
R/up:N Wells (Gig)
Goals:Coates(lanky)
R/UP:M Winter Irving (Nagambie)
Spoon:Merrigum/Ardmona/Undera

scottwestjr

Debutant
Sep 27, 2006
Goal Square
AFL Club
Richmond
No one rates Harley Green, #20 for tally, as a chance for B&F?
ask "rover 101".. the kid has pace and evasive ability and thats all you need in kdfl thirds to stand out so he might might be a chance.. needs to improve his ball use to become a more damaging player i think.

redleg#1

Debutant
Jul 8, 2007
shepparton
AFL Club
Collingwood
number 20 will struggle for votes this year i reckon steve pearce and locky gilligan will poll really well this year
and also number 20 is s**t haha nar will go well i think,Gilligan to do well. Steve Pearce to win tally bf with a top 3 of Pearce, Green, Gilligan,.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Purplesaint29

Senior List
May 19, 2008
29 Scott Avenue
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Nightcliff Tigers
united09; said:
ok im not in this league anymore but i played rushworth 4 times in the last 2 years and i havent seen chilli smash s**t hero.

o and by the way rushworht r s**t 2 i watched us play congupna in stanhope and im dead seriues if u make finals ill come 2 ur house and kiss ur ass for trying so hard thats how perthetic u guys were !!!!!! ur lucky ardmona and merrigum dnt have teams ur u would b holding everybody up from the bottom .... i hope my only permit game is against u guys coz man would i love 2 beat u boys again. bye bye :thumbsdown:

got ya back redleg1 us boys stick 2gether:thumbsu:

Does anyone remember this? united09 might be getting nervous, trying to delete his post.

oneclub

Rookie
May 18, 2008
Shepparton
AFL Club
Geelong
tally had a win on the weekend first for a while but they are looking to get into that 5

Tally played the bottom team who is struggling for numbers...
From what i saw they seemed to have a lot of space, whether this was from them not manning up around stoppages/contests and backing their midfielders/backs to win the footy, or the Undera players kick chasing I'm not sure.

oneclub

Rookie
May 18, 2008
Shepparton
AFL Club
Geelong
dont ride off tally to take it up to rushy and lanky

They would have to stop focusing on sooking bout when their opposition at least look at them the wrong way before anyone is going to consider them premiership contenders....
If you guys spent even half the time you did whinging on trying to win the footy and kicking straight instead of kicking points from 15-20m out, you may be worth a second look

Rover101

Debutant
Sep 14, 2008
Shepparton
AFL Club
Carlton
its only a couple of players that do the whinging i am pretty sure i never said premiership contenders im saying just watch out for tally the might knock off one or 2 teams in the 5

redleg#1

Debutant
Jul 8, 2007
shepparton
AFL Club
Collingwood
They would have to stop focusing on sooking bout when their opposition at least look at them the wrong way before anyone is going to consider them premiership contenders....
If you guys spent even half the time you did whinging on trying to win the footy and kicking straight instead of kicking points from 15-20m out, you may be worth a second look

what are you trying to say your team never miss goals from 20m out?

oneclub

Rookie
May 18, 2008
Shepparton
AFL Club
Geelong
what are you trying to say your team never miss goals from 20m out?

A) It's not my team.
B) I'm just saying that premiership contenders shouldn't miss from 20 out. In fact, no serious footballer should. Regardless of who the opponent is, shots on goal are essential. If you don't go through your usual routine, you will end up never being able to feel comfortable in front of goal. Therefore it will cost you games against top teams who won't miss from that far out.

oneclub

Rookie
May 18, 2008
Shepparton
AFL Club
Geelong
how do you know we miss from 20 meters out ? have you been watching tally have ya

Like i said in my earlier post, i saw Tally on the weekend...
Therefore i witnessed Tally missing from 20m out.
But to answer your question, I have watched Tally, on the weekend....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back