Rookie
Feb 5, 2008
Tongala
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tongala, Stanhope.
Premiers: Nagambie.
R/up: If Gig Make Finals, Them. Otherwise Lanky.
Smokey: Us Stanny Boys.
Medal: Ben Kealy (Rushworth). I played on him this year and he is probably Rushy's "Go To" man. Can play all four quarters and knows how to use the ball. Shut him down in the center and there's a pretty good chance your on-ballers will end up on top.
R/up: Peter Owen (Lanky). Pipped at the post, Pete is a very classy, skilled player. A great leader, shows strength and is one of the best attacking players in the comp.
Goals: Josh Coates (Lanky). Should've been playing basketball but god, is he good in the forward line.Fearless and can hold just about every mark possible. Is a great kick, just needs to stop drinking before some games. Stop him like Gig did last week (thanks to Hayden Clark), and you'll shut down basically their entire forward line.
R/UP:
Spoon: I WISH IT WAS NAGAMBIE!!! Dirty side. But it's gonna be Undera by a fair bit.

redleg#1

Debutant
Jul 8, 2007
shepparton
AFL Club
Collingwood
A) It's not my team.
B) I'm just saying that premiership contenders shouldn't miss from 20 out. In fact, no serious footballer should. Regardless of who the opponent is, shots on goal are essential. If you don't go through your usual routine, you will end up never being able to feel comfortable in front of goal. Therefore it will cost you games against top teams who won't miss from that far out.

i dont think anyone thinks tally are premiership contenders, but i think we can take it up to the top teams and have a fair say in what teams are premiershit contenders. I think if you had a good look at our FF line last saturday it was not by far any where near our best set up due to the way the game was played and giving some of the younger and smaller players a run.

Red_Bull

Senior List
May 4, 2007
Goal Square
AFL Club
Carlton
will stanhope make finals
after todays show by the stahope boys beating the rushy mob, will make finals.. all depends on there players always playing, had a good mix today.... but good luck to you all this year boys have some good footy going so im not wasting my time on s**t on here.. first post in ages

Red_Bull

Senior List
May 4, 2007
Goal Square
AFL Club
Carlton
whats sam dearing from stanhope doing this year, word is he wont step up and play seniors pitty, has the skills but not the attitude for it i hear, prob just scared of playing against men seeing he seems to always find himself in fights
word is cant be stuffed.. ae.. thirds is the way.. sorry for late reply havent been on here in ages.. ive done nothing in the thirds, so why should i play 1's? answer that.. mate seniors in seniors, ain't scared.. dont worry about that.. fights pfft ... never

fortyfour

Debutant
Jul 10, 2008
ur pants
AFL Club
Geelong
word is cant be stuffed.. ae.. thirds is the way.. sorry for late reply havent been on here in ages.. ive done nothing in the thirds, so why should i play 1's? answer that.. mate seniors in seniors, ain't scared.. dont worry about that.. fights pfft ... never
*** stany thirds the coach is right up him self tat boys next yr samy d

Nov 15, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
so whats the go this year in the kdl 18's who's winnin what at the moment hows the ladder stand who can and cant make finals who's the leagues best players and who's the leagues best goalkicker at the moment. im only askin for opinions so dont let this start stupid arguments on why different players are hacks and why one person is better than another i just wanna find out who's doin well this year. cheers

Rover101

Debutant
Sep 14, 2008
Shepparton
AFL Club
Carlton
Nagambie-easy the best team in the league
Lanky- Finals for sure will be intresting to see how far they go
Avenel-The team the could nock of nagambie
Stanhope- Probabaly make finals but will lose first week
Violet town- Cant make finals won a few game to the end
Gigaree- Wont make finals but competive all year
Undrea- Was the easy beat
Rushy-Finals but wont go to far
Murch- competive no finals
Tally-Competeive no finals

Best player- Dean Fulco,Locky Gilligan,Peter Owen
Goal kicking- Josh Coates,Winterving,Damon

Nov 15, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton

Cheers mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Red_Bull

Senior List
May 4, 2007
Goal Square
AFL Club
Carlton

all prob right there mate.. stAnhope arent going too good anymore..
who will be in the grannyy..???

sumpy#29

Rookie
Aug 10, 2009
AFL Club
Gold Coast
boys avenel thirds may be the dark horse and i think might nock nagambie off in finals once willie wheeler gets home from boarding school, half of the lakers team is co#@ sukas anyway :)

Jul 7, 2009
pros
AFL Club
St Kilda
dont think wheeler will play bushies, hasent played much all year! hope he does go to the swans for finals cos i dont think anyone wants nagambie to win the flag this year due to them all being c##kheads :D

sumpy#29

Rookie
Aug 10, 2009
AFL Club
Gold Coast
na the school wouldnt let him play and he has played all possible but he was really succesfull in school footy.

sumpy#29

Rookie
Aug 10, 2009
AFL Club
Gold Coast
rumour has it boys that sam price is returning to nagambie next year and is leaving boarding school... looks like nagambie are just getting stronger. he can play any where so he will be pretty handy...:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back