Status
Not open for further replies.

cosgrove#42

Draftee
Aug 15, 2009
my house
AFL Club
Carlton
Sumpy... sam price is a f#$k head. nagambie will go no better with him. he useless i wouldnt play him in my under 8s team, dono why u would get on here talking him up like that mate he is a terrible footballer.

SON OF BEATLE

Debutant
Suspended
May 22, 2008
Beatles Den
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
National Chess Team
Anyone else with me for reyne auld 4 league medal? absoulte freak and very flexiable as well........... Can anyone ever tell wtf happened to alex oriely of stanhope? has he moved clubs or somethin? cause havnt seen him around cuttin up local footy grounds this season! :D

the general#4

Draftee
Apr 15, 2009
AFL Club
Essendon
Anyone else with me for reyne auld 4 league medal? absoulte freak and very flexiable as well........... Can anyone ever tell wtf happened to alex oriely of stanhope? has he moved clubs or somethin? cause havnt seen him around cuttin up local footy grounds this season! :D

yeah If thats the kid with black hair and wears number 7 for stanny hes an absolute star...he carved it up in the guts when i watched him last..He is in and out of the seniors but iv heard for every game his played in thirds he would be in the best 2 players on the feild.Herd that oriely has been strugleing with groin problems but is back onto the track and WILL play finals for thirds..if he can get back to his best he will kick bags and would make stanny a real finals contender come finals:eek:

Jun 24, 2007
cooma
will be interesting to see how lanky goes in the finals, have got some good players and do play well as a unit, #17, britton from stanny would have to be in contention for league medal, always seeing the name in the best :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Old Tiger

Draftee
Aug 21, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Great result for Rushworth with Shaun Damon first & Ben Kealy third. Shaun was also second in goal kicking.....should have won however very much the team player on saturday gave at least four away in first half within 0-20 metres....he did not want to win. Willy Tranter was unlucky, he's a great player pity Nagambie start qualify players like Quade Comi who took votes of Willy. Coates & Owens polled well for Lancaster. Dean Fulco was just outside top 3 for Avenel. From our games the umpires were very close to my expectations.

Bonge69

Senior List
Feb 25, 2007
Ellen Francis Hotel
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
VT Walker Shield XI
Great result for Rushworth with Shaun Damon first & Ben Kealy third. Shaun was also second in goal kicking.....should have won however very much the team player on saturday gave at least four away in first half within 0-20 metres....he did not want to win. Willy Tranter was unlucky, he's a great player pity Nagambie start qualify players like Quade Comi who took votes of Willy. Coates & Owens polled well for Lancaster. Dean Fulco was just outside top 3 for Avenel. From our games the umpires were very close to my expectations.
Tranter had some other blokes takin votes off him but is always blokes from top teams who win it + Quade hardly played, isn't he from ACK?

Bonge69

Senior List
Feb 25, 2007
Ellen Francis Hotel
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
VT Walker Shield XI
A) It's not my team.
B) I'm just saying that premiership contenders shouldn't miss from 20 out. In fact, no serious footballer should. Regardless of who the opponent is, shots on goal are essential. If you don't go through your usual routine, you will end up never being able to feel comfortable in front of goal. Therefore it will cost you games against top teams who won't miss from that far out.
Well premiership contenders and runners up and Winners Geelong have the worst accuracy, how can u say they miss heaps of easy ones if it happened on one week u watched

Bonge69

Senior List
Feb 25, 2007
Ellen Francis Hotel
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
VT Walker Shield XI
word is cant be stuffed.. ae.. thirds is the way.. sorry for late reply havent been on here in ages.. ive done nothing in the thirds, so why should i play 1's? answer that.. mate seniors in seniors, ain't scared.. dont worry about that.. fights pfft ... never
Cos dearing wants to be a big fosh in a small pond, soft of him not to play seniors, he can make all the excuses he wants

Old Tiger

Draftee
Aug 21, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
Looking at Clubs who have made up ground this! Lancaster & Avenel have taken next step after showing promise in 2008. Tallygaroopna & Girgarre have both improved this year and could be considered unlucky not to make the step up to being finals players. Murchison has started to gather a good young side specially if they pick up some of the boys playing Tatura u16. Also must say I think Undera has taken the right path to build for the future.

corona and lime

Debutant
Sep 30, 2008
on bigfooty
Looking at Clubs who have made up ground this! Lancaster & Avenel have taken next step after showing promise in 2008. Tallygaroopna & Girgarre have both improved this year and could be considered unlucky not to make the step up to being finals players. Murchison has started to gather a good young side specially if they pick up some of the boys playing Tatura u16. Also must say I think Undera has taken the right path to build for the future.
The KDFL thirds are fading away quickly, in a few years there won't be a comp

Old Tiger

Draftee
Aug 21, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
After home & away season - who is the best key position players?
Full Back
Centre Half Back
Centre
Centre Half Forward
Full Forward
Ruck
Ruck Rover
Rover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back