Earl Hickey

Team Captain
Nov 12, 2009
Shepparton
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Lebron James
Any top age players looking at heading to a higher league for there last season in under 18's, such as GV level?

What teams wont be able to field a side this year?
Longwood? Ardy? Merrigum? etc...

Mooroopna Man

Debutant
Oct 5, 2004
Mooroopna
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Really? Thats good news then! At the start of last season question marks were raised if the boys could get a team on the park, they didnt have the best year but gave it a good crack. How are they looking for season 2010 MM?

Hard to say at this stage, but at the very least we will make sure all of the boys are made to feel part of the club again and all have fun. We do things like a free can of coke and pie at home games, we have about 7 or 8 awards and we make sure that boys receive positive feedback regardless of the scoreboard.

BandGeek

Debutant
Apr 9, 2009
Ironbark Stadium
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Rushworth
Hard to say at this stage, but at the very least we will make sure all of the boys are made to feel part of the club again and all have fun. We do things like a free can of coke and pie at home games, we have about 7 or 8 awards and we make sure that boys receive positive feedback regardless of the scoreboard.

Thats goot to hear about the positive feedback and incentives of playing the game for you boys. We need to make sure our under 18 lads are made to feel apart of the whole playing group within the club rather then just a warm up match until the real stuff begins. I remember when i played under 18 footy and we got belted almost week in week out one year and everyones spirits and confidence were down, we stuck at it tho and enjoyed a couple of years of finals football later on before being too old so it goes to show you that you just have to keep at it. Best of luck for all your grades in 2010!

Mooroopna Man

Debutant
Oct 5, 2004
Mooroopna
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Thats goot to hear about the positive feedback and incentives of playing the game for you boys. We need to make sure our under 18 lads are made to feel apart of the whole playing group within the club rather then just a warm up match until the real stuff begins. I remember when i played under 18 footy and we got belted almost week in week out one year and everyones spirits and confidence were down, we stuck at it tho and enjoyed a couple of years of finals football later on before being too old so it goes to show you that you just have to keep at it. Best of luck for all your grades in 2010!

Cheers Bandgeek. Yes it is more about devloping young men than success on the football ground at that age in the KDFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CersySr

Rookie
Feb 5, 2008
Tongala
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tongala, Stanhope.
**** that not worth it :)
i hear tonny will be good this yeAR
Seeing as a fair fre players arew going up r to other clubs and last years B+F Damin Cers out injured for the entire 2010 season, I don't think they'll travel too well this year.

bloke_2

Debutant
Apr 18, 2007
outside 50
AFL Club
Essendon
the only time a got a green can after a hard day on the track, was the last day in september 07'!
lol,
does anyone know what the actual go is with ardy, have they got any numbers at all? any thirds?
i know longy doesn't, and how's lanky 3rds shaping up.. heard rumours that they had a fair selection from surrounds?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back