KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big week of footy leadin into finals with rushy beatin stanhope, to me it wasnt a huge surprise but the margin of 52 was quite a flogging... any news on this game

Big week of footy leadin into finals with rushy beatin stanhope, to me it wasnt a huge surprise but the margin of 52 was quite a flogging... any news on this game
the chillingsworth boys cant be stoped, if they perform like they have been int the finals well i think the flag will be heading down rushworth way this year..

hey boys not much talk just wondering what people think will be the ladder at the end of the season and also who is going to win? also any thoughts on the league medal

hey boys not much talk just wondering what people think will be the ladder at the end of the season and also who is going to win? also any thoughts on the league medal

Ladder will finish as follows (Top 5 anyway, cos thats all that matters this time of year)

Stanhope
Violet Town
Nagambie
Rushworth
Undera

Stanhope to play Violet Town last round for top spot honours. What a cracker of a match this will be!

Stanhope to win the granny. Both times we played them this year they outran us very comfortably and played the game with real skill. If they play like this in finals no team stands a chance!

As for the league medal. I believe the player who wins would have had to have played in a successful team during the course of the year. So my tips are as follows for those teams:

Stanhope-R.Patten/J.Patten
Violet Town-T.McCorkell/N.Abley
Nagambie-J.Sanderson/A.Haysom
Rushworth-Tom Clarke/S.Damon
Undera-R.Kimberlin/J.Zebarto
Avenel-W.Wheeler/D.Fulco
Lancaster-W.Shellie/L.Wade

Others thoughts???

Betting on medal and flag favourites???

Ladder will finish as follows (Top 5 anyway, cos thats all that matters this time of year)

Stanhope
Violet Town
Nagambie
Rushworth
Undera

Stanhope to play Violet Town last round for top spot honours. What a cracker of a match this will be!

Stanhope to win the granny. Both times we played them this year they outran us very comfortably and played the game with real skill. If they play like this in finals no team stands a chance!

As for the league medal. I believe the player who wins would have had to have played in a successful team during the course of the year. So my tips are as follows for those teams:

Stanhope-R.Patten/J.Patten
Violet Town-T.McCorkell/N.Abley
Nagambie-J.Sanderson/A.Haysom
Rushworth-Tom Clarke/S.Damon
Undera-R.Kimberlin/J.Zebarto
Avenel-W.Wheeler/D.Fulco
Lancaster-W.Shellie/L.Wade

Others thoughts???

Betting on medal and flag favourites???

1st R.Patten
2nd T.McCorkell
3rd W.Wheeler/J.Sanderson

Premiers - stanhope
Runner-up - VT

1st: shaun damon2nd: ryan pattern3rd : could be any number of players it will be very close up the top with alot of handy players picking up alot of votes flag: maybe stanhope but the level of the compition is very close from 1st to 7th so should turn out to be a very good finals series

top 5

stanny
vt
naggas
rushy
undera

if rushy play like they did in the first half of the year and as they did against stanny they'll have a strong chance of winning the flag.......... stanny will be runners up.

ryan patten will win the league medal followed by tom mcorkel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we have some odds on the medal and flag favourites boys.

Here's my prediction:

Inch Medal(Top ten):

1.R.Patten(Sta)-$2.00
2.T.McCorkell(V.T)-$2.50
3.S.Damon(Rush)-$2.75
4.W.Wheeler(Ave)-$3.00
5.J.Sanderson(Nag)-$4.00
6.N.Abley(V.T)-$4.50
7.Tom Clarke(Rush)-$5.00
8.A.Haysom(Nag)-$6.00
9.D.Fulco(Ave)-$8.00
10.W.Shellie(Lan)-$12.00

Stiff not to be in top ten-T.Hunter(Lan),J.Gentle(Sta),R.Kimberlin(Und)

Flag Odds:

Stanhope-$2.00
Violet Town-$2.20
Rushworth-$3.50
Nagambie-$4.00
Undera-$7.50
Avenel-$12.50
Lancaster-$15

Not much to separate Stanhope and Violet Town. The winner of the last rounds game between these two clubs will finish top and will go in as flag favourites.

Also any of you punters out there looking to put a bet on Merrigum for the flag i have them out at $1575:D

Cheers!

Can we have some odds on the medal and flag favourites boys.

Here's my prediction:

Inch Medal(Top ten):

1.R.Patten(Sta)-$2.00
2.T.McCorkell(V.T)-$2.50
3.S.Damon(Rush)-$2.75
4.W.Wheeler(Ave)-$3.00
5.J.Sanderson(Nag)-$4.00
6.N.Abley(V.T)-$4.50
7.Tom Clarke(Rush)-$5.00
8.A.Haysom(Nag)-$6.00
9.D.Fulco(Ave)-$8.00
10.W.Shellie(Lan)-$12.00

Stiff not to be in top ten-T.Hunter(Lan),J.Gentle(Sta),R.Kimberlin(Und)

Flag Odds:

Stanhope-$2.00
Violet Town-$2.20
Rushworth-$3.50
Nagambie-$4.00
Undera-$7.50
Avenel-$12.50
Lancaster-$15

Not much to separate Stanhope and Violet Town. The winner of the last rounds game between these two clubs will finish top and will go in as flag favourites.

Also any of you punters out there looking to put a bet on Merrigum for the flag i have them out at $1575:D

Cheers!

i know willie wheeler has played only half the season's full games, either only playing seniors or playing half games but will still poll well i'd say. and nick abley has only played 6 full games so ya would rule him out and i'd add jye patton as a smokey!

Tips for this weekend boys?:)

undera to beat murch by atleast 100 points

violet town will kill gig by over 10 goals

nagambie by 40 points over tally

merrigum will beat the bye

stanhope will only win by 20 to 30 points against lanky

rushy will beat avenal in a close match both teams are playing to keep in touch with the top 5. rushy by 20 points

willie wheeler has missed 4 games for the thirds so he still should be up the top end of the leader bored might just miss out on the win but still one of the best players the league has to offer

willie wheeler has missed 4 games for the thirds so he still should be up the top end of the leader bored might just miss out on the win but still one of the best players the league has to offer
He would be THE best by some margin, as he would be the only player in KDFL U/18's with a reasonable chance of playing TAC cup in the next 2 years. (He already has 4 B.O.G.'s in the seniors already)

i agree that he is the best player going around in the under 18s just that missing a few games will prob cost him for league b+f and in the next 2 years i believe he will play bushies

interesting to see league medal favourites there, ah would like to see what people reckon on goalkicking also?

and talking about finals, rushy, definately the team to watch come finals, with the chillingsworth boys, and damon linking up well. they will be hard to stop, and a pretty physical team to, they have got the bodies to be physical, another strong point, and also, their self discipline is better than i've seen of any team yet this season.
they're the team to watch out for i reckon.... (as we've seen when they rolled stanny by 50 odd points a few weeks ago).

i know willie wheeler has played only half the season's full games, either only playing seniors or playing half games but will still poll well i'd say. and nick abley has only played 6 full games so ya would rule him out and i'd add jye patton as a smokey!

Just looking on the league website before and it is interesting to note how some of the "favourites" have actually gone this year in terms of B.O.G's in games.

R.Patten-9 out of 14 games
W.Wheeler-5 out of 14 games
D.Fulco-5 out of 14 games
T.McCorkell-2 out of 14 games
N.Abley-3 out of 14 games

Obviously players like Wheeler and McCorkell havn't played the full 14 games due to senior duties but all the same it is interesting to see how they have gone throughout the year.

Just looking on the league website before and it is interesting to note how some of the "favourites" have actually gone this year in terms of B.O.G's in games.

R.Patten-9 out of 14 games
W.Wheeler-5 out of 14 games
D.Fulco-5 out of 14 games
T.McCorkell-2 out of 14 games
N.Abley-3 out of 14 games

Obviously players like Wheeler and McCorkell havn't played the full 14 games due to senior duties but all the same it is interesting to see how they have gone throughout the year.

wrong, corks has only played 3 senior games, nagaz R1 and ardy twice, so only missed one thirds game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back