Status
Not open for further replies.

Tradward

Debutant
Mar 1, 2008
Shepparton
AFL Club
St Kilda
violet town u bunch of mangy w@nkers. floater is the most over rated player to set foot on mother nature. anthony harwood goes out with man and i will s**t in cameron burdens cowboy hat. the stanhope boys will gat up when it matters u imbreed pack of P@@fs

haha, yeah right ya sore loser. u got pumped today by over 13, yes that is a ONE and a THREE goals. Get your hand off it if you think Stanhope let this one go and will get up in a few weeks time. Your coach must be doing a fantastic job on and off the field having such bad sport players get on here acting like a drunk spectator. Go and have a cry to mummy.

redleg#1

Debutant
Jul 8, 2007
shepparton
AFL Club
Collingwood
violet town u bunch of mangy w@nkers. floater is the most over rated player to set foot on mother nature. anthony harwood goes out with man and i will s**t in cameron burdens cowboy hat. the stanhope boys will gat up when it matters u imbreed pack of P@@fs

Haha just because they beat you, you s**t cu-nt, floater is over rated ay, only kicked what was it 7? what does that say about you yeah not alot you tossa, haha stanhope will stand up when it matters haha what like last years granny, haha fuc-k off u tool!!

forty one

Senior List
Sep 26, 2006
Stanhope
AFL Club
Collingwood
haha, yeah right ya sore loser. u got pumped today by over 13, yes that is a ONE and a THREE goals. Get your hand off it if you think Stanhope let this one go and will get up in a few weeks time. Your coach must be doing a fantastic job on and off the field having such bad sport players get on here acting like a drunk spectator. Go and have a cry to mummy.

Going back through his posts, i think Premiers07 may be a Nagambie s**t stirrer. Don't attribute his crap to a Stanhope player.

harthom

Debutant
Jun 25, 2007
avenel
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Mighty Avenel Swans
can anyone share there thoughts on the absolute Bull s*#t that has seen undera make finals even though we smashed the pants off them by 81 ponits and are clearly a better side when in top form (like the last 2 weeks) what a load of SH*T

Scoobie

Debutant
Mar 12, 2008
The Big Smoke
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Avenel seymour

Haha pretty funny indeed. However we all (well the smarter bunch of us anyway) know you are not from Stanhope. Infact quite the opposite. You are facing Stanhope this week for a chance to play this "Bunch of mangy w@nkers" and there "Overrated" footballers such as floater. You say Stanhope will get up when it matters most. Does that include this week against you lot? And come on, they may be "imbreed" but atleast the boys know how to win footy. You gotta give them that

On a more serious note. The league vote count is tomorrow nite. Any thoughts on who will poll well in this?

My thoughts are that both Willie Wheeler and Dean Fulco from Avenel will poll well in the under 18's. Also McCorkell to be right up there

laceout

Debutant
Apr 2, 2008
where the footy be
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
storm
can anyone share there thoughts on the absolute Bull s*#t that has seen undera make finals even though we smashed the pants off them by 81 ponits and are clearly a better side when in top form (like the last 2 weeks) what a load of SH*T

ah i see your point. but are undera not a better side when in top form knocking off higher teams such as rushy and nagambie without players being imported? yes i can see how you are disapointed. but you left your run a bit late dont you think? avenal. had f*ck all at the start of the season to be honest. and now. all of a sudden. they consider themselves final contenders. it can be agreed that avenal and undera have both had their lapses in form. but its the way it works. undera missed out last year. unluckily. every team has their turn.

harthom

Debutant
Jun 25, 2007
avenel
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Mighty Avenel Swans
ah i see your point. but are undera not a better side when in top form knocking off higher teams such as rushy and nagambie without players being imported? yes i can see how you are disapointed. but you left your run a bit late dont you think? avenal. had f*ck all at the start of the season to be honest. and now. all of a sudden. they consider themselves final contenders. it can be agreed that avenal and undera have both had their lapses in form. but its the way it works. undera missed out last year. unluckily. every team has their turn.

We don't "import" players mate infact we had our best ruckman sahnnon ginn and also important player charles wheeler out this week! and we still, just by playing some good footy knocked off a side who are playing finals!(unfairly). If we out of the goodness of our hearts had not gone to a big effort in getting boys from the U16 and some of our own boys to play for merrigum so that they could have a game (good bunch of blokes they are) then they would have forefited and we would have the finals birth! how can a team be awarded with percentage that they did not actually earn? who is to say that merrigum would have only lost to them by a couple of ponts? however unlikely it may have been?

white line

Debutant
May 1, 2007
shep
AFL Club
Collingwood
We don't "import" players mate infact we had our best ruckman sahnnon ginn and also important player charles wheeler out this week! and we still, just by playing some good footy knocked off a side who are playing finals!(unfairly). If we out of the goodness of our hearts had not gone to a big effort in getting boys from the U16 and some of our own boys to play for merrigum so that they could have a game (good bunch of blokes they are) then they would have forefited and we would have the finals birth! how can a team be awarded with percentage that they did not actually earn? who is to say that merrigum would have only lost to them by a couple of ponts? however unlikely it may have been?

Listen up dean, you are not showing much sign of a fella with much eduction so to put it all to rest. You played merrigum, and yes you gave them players which properly may of effect your percentage some what. But if merrigum had forforted the game, you would of been given the same amount of percentage boost we had. 120 points. Now hear is the point, you beat merrigum by 80 points in that game. So if you had not played against merrigum you still would of been below us. I thought it would be unfair if, you had played merrigum getting a percentage boost of 80 points and us coming against merrigum and playing merrigum when they didn t have a side and not fixed up for that.

But i know it is a long way to go to the back fence and look over and see it from another point of view. Cheers mate, thanks for the game. Catch ya next year

harthom

Debutant
Jun 25, 2007
avenel
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Mighty Avenel Swans
Listen up dean, you are not showing much sign of a fella with much eduction so to put it all to rest. You played merrigum, and yes you gave them players which properly may of effect your percentage some what. But if merrigum had forforted the game, you would of been given the same amount of percentage boost we had. 120 points. Now hear is the point, you beat merrigum by 80 points in that game. So if you had not played against merrigum you still would of been below us. I thought it would be unfair if, you had played merrigum getting a percentage boost of 80 points and us coming against merrigum and playing merrigum when they didn t have a side and not fixed up for that.

But i know it is a long way to go to the back fence and look over and see it from another point of view. Cheers mate, thanks for the game. Catch ya next year

For one mate i'm not dean, 2 the fact of the matter is not wether or not we would of made it by letting merrigum forfeit or not the point is that you should not be awarded that percentage! and you played merrigum twice which in it's self is already an unfair advantage! so shut up mate you have no idea how tough it is to look from "this side of the fence" must be a hollow victory for you mate we are the better team who beat you by 81 points!

BODZY#32

Team Captain
May 24, 2006
Deep in Defence
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Micky Martin
can anyone give us a report on the stanhope violet town game?

The first half of the first quarter was even with the ball going end to end without result and all players giving it there all. Then VT got a few late goals. After this it was all VT with a superb team effort right across the field, not a weak link out there. All the usual suspects played well and then the lesser players stepped up when it came there way and that was probably the difference really, our bottom 6 players contributed much more than the opposition.

juddy wce

Senior List
May 7, 2007
woop woop
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
For one mate i'm not dean, 2 the fact of the matter is not wether or not we would of made it by letting merrigum forfeit or not the point is that you should not be awarded that percentage! and you played merrigum twice which in it's self is already an unfair advantage! so shut up mate you have no idea how tough it is to look from "this side of the fence" must be a hollow victory for you mate we are the better team who beat you by 81 points!

I agree 100% with you. It happen to us last year with Nagambie, we beat them easily both times but the y were lucky enough to have "imports" come play for them against higher placed sides and they won. Undera also have done this, this year. I believe when they played Nagambie they won by 3 points and had a gv player play for them and carve up, Brenton Campbell.

I sympthasie with Avenel we played you guys 2 weeks ago and you gave us a towelling and deserve to play finals ahead of Undera, especially when we killed Undera earlier in the season and you guys killed us.

Jgram01

Draftee
Aug 7, 2008
the prince
AFL Club
St Kilda
hey tommy dont worry bout underas sh*t they wont go anywhere in finals, for one they will have no players cos they are drop kicks who like a bit biff and cant hold there toungue and they are probably the worst side that we have played all year. this finals stuff is a load of crap just shows who had the easiest draw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

harthom

Debutant
Jun 25, 2007
avenel
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Mighty Avenel Swans
I agree 100% with you. It happen to us last year with Nagambie, we beat them easily both times but the y were lucky enough to have "imports" come play for them against higher placed sides and they won. Undera also have done this, this year. I believe when they played Nagambie they won by 3 points and had a gv player play for them and carve up, Brenton Campbell.

I sympthasie with Avenel we played you guys 2 weeks ago and you gave us a towelling and deserve to play finals ahead of Undera, especially when we killed Undera earlier in the season and you guys killed us.

Thanks Juddy, it's a load of s**t how can they be awarded with percentage they did not earn! they played murch twice, merrigum twice girgare and tally twice compare the draws we deserve it alot more than them! don't you worry we will fight this with everything we got it can't be allowed! btw Juddy who are you? i know you lancy boys are a good bunch of blokes but which one are you? even you guys deserve it more than undera!

kirky 202

Draftee
Aug 25, 2008
The getto
AFL Club
St Kilda
Avenal are clearly at better side than undera seeing they flogged them by 44 points mid year and now by 80. harthom is right how can a team be awarded with % that they didnt even earn? on top of that Undera arnt even interested in playing good, hard football when all they do is start a fight every oppertunity get.

laceout

Debutant
Apr 2, 2008
where the footy be
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
storm

Wadey, i agree with your first paragraph, but youve gotta admit, every team has their turn, we had a s**t draw last year and just missed out on finals. its the luck of the game and what you make of it.

But isnt it avenals fault for being "so kind hearted" and playing for merrigum so that they could have a game when, if they had of forfeited undera would have got no percentage for either game. everyone knows that you came all the way down from avenal to try upset the apple cart. not to "kind heartedly" fill in for the merrigum team. it lead to Avenals own downfall.

On another note, well done to Patto. Much deserved, has had a stellar season.

laceout

Debutant
Apr 2, 2008
where the footy be
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
storm
Avenal are clearly at better side than undera seeing they flogged them by 44 points mid year and now by 80. harthom is right how can a team be awarded with % that they didnt even earn? on top of that Undera arnt even interested in playing good, hard football when all they do is start a fight every oppertunity get.

it may surprise you, that yes, undera do play some good footy at times, did you ever stop to think that it is an approach taken to rough another side up? to get their mind off the game? Undera did it to rushy. a bit of biffo put them off their game. even tally did it to lanky, tally roughed them up a bit and took lankys mind off the game, caused a great upset which probably resulted in lanky missing finals.

kirky 202

Draftee
Aug 25, 2008
The getto
AFL Club
St Kilda
it may surprise you, that yes, undera do play some good footy at times, did you ever stop to think that it is an approach taken to rough another side up? to get their mind off the game? Undera did it to rushy. a bit of biffo put them off their game. even tally did it to lanky, tally roughed them up a bit and took lankys mind off the game, caused a great upset which probably resulted in lanky missing finals.

Thats all good and well but tell me what the point of it is when you start a fight with the team that has just flogged you after the siren has allready gone? You did it to avenel mid year and then you started it again when you were down in the third quarter resulting in a free kick and goal, what happened was you guys cracked it had nothing to do with tactics.

harthom

Debutant
Jun 25, 2007
avenel
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Mighty Avenel Swans
Thats all good and well but tell me what the point of it is when you start a fight with the team that has just flogged you after the siren has allready gone? You did it to avenel mid year and then you started it again when you were down in the third quarter resulting in a free kick and goal, what happened was you guys cracked it had nothing to do with tactics.

Yeah the fighting sure helped undera they were only about 3 goals down when they decided to start the "biffo" and look were that got them (cough) 81 point flogging! at the hands of a team who are Quote " not good enough to play finals" what a load of s**t we clearly are good enough!

Mar 16, 2008
Uppercomebackwest
AFL Club
Richmond
Where did the KDFL come up with a percentage boost of 20% for Undera and when did all teams become aware that this would happen? The KDFL knew that Merrigum was struggling for numbers and should be promoting the sharing of players to keep kids in the game. The game is dying at senior level (How many teams have a 2nds side where players genuinely put pressure on senior positions???) and keeping the younger players is essential for this league's future. This is a kick in the face to anyone who cares about the future of football and shows, once again, a lack of any initiative other than the knee jerk mentality at the administrative level. This will be a problem again next year and forever!

coffie beans

Rookie
Mar 12, 2008
Melbourn
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
cats
The thing is undera made it, it aint gonna change. so why sook? thats the way the coookie crumbles. But we will struggle with some good players out.

Scoobie

Debutant
Mar 12, 2008
The Big Smoke
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Avenel seymour
Tips for this weekend fellas?

Stanhope V Nagambie- Stanhope too strong at home. Can't see them losing.

Rushworth V Undera- Very close game i'd say. Undera winning last time but i'd say Rushworth to get the chocolates this time round.

juddy wce

Senior List
May 7, 2007
woop woop
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Thanks Juddy, it's a load of s**t how can they be awarded with percentage they did not earn! they played murch twice, merrigum twice girgare and tally twice compare the draws we deserve it alot more than them! don't you worry we will fight this with everything we got it can't be allowed! btw Juddy who are you? i know you lancy boys are a good bunch of blokes but which one are you? even you guys deserve it more than undera!

I thought everyone knew me on this site:D Leigh Wade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back