Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

premiers07

Senior List
Mar 6, 2007
AFL Club
Geelong
what makes you so sure. nagmabie beat stanhope by 13 points and rushy beat them by 21. an also Nagambie beat toilet town i mean violet town by 7

fortyfour

Debutant
Jul 10, 2008
ur pants
AFL Club
Geelong
who? leocata? i'd say he was probably one of the kids out there last time murch played stanhope who i'd throw the odd sideways comment to the fella standing next to me like "that fella with the headband goes alright" or "the big dude in the centre is a machine" but honestly bud, i dont really put faces to names too often so i really couldnt tell ya.
dw boys we may be out now but next years on the scale with more young kids comeing threw to make the team stronger but their will be a week spot in the team with brad o`riley comeing threw now that kid is a dud doesent follow his brother foot steps

forty one

Senior List
Sep 26, 2006
Stanhope
AFL Club
Collingwood
dw (?) boys we may be out now but next year is on the scale with more young kids coming through to make the team stronger. But there will be a weak spot in the team with Brad O`Rielly coming through. Now that kid is a dud. He doesn't follow his brother's foot steps.

FFS. Slow down a bit and put a bit of effort into your posts. By the way, your location is Australia - not Austraila

Red_Bull

Senior List
May 4, 2007
Goal Square
AFL Club
Carlton
what makes you so sure. nagmabie beat stanhope by 13 points and rushy beat them by 21. an also Nagambie beat toilet town i mean violet town by 7
also violet town beat stanhope by 70 pts..
and number 3 is dirty for V.t..
S. Damon will TRY and take everyone on.. always goes to his left side.. and there big boys are hard to tackle because there jumpers are to tight due to them being over weight and sweating after the warm up before the game.. HAHA
But Violet town will win by 3-5 goals..
Abley or Float will get best on in the granny..

V.T Premiers 07/08/09

corks

Debutant
Mar 11, 2007
Avondel
AFL Club
North Melbourne
also violet town beat stanhope by 70 pts..
and number 3 is dirty for V.t..
S. Damon will TRY and take everyone on.. always goes to his left side.. and there big boys are hard to tackle because there jumpers are to tight due to them being over weight and sweating after the warm up before the game.. HAHA
But Violet town will win by 3-5 goals..
Abley or Float will get best on in the granny..

V.T Premiers 07/08/09

haha you on the train red bull.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

laceout

Debutant
Apr 2, 2008
where the footy be
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
storm
as was i on the vt train until rushy crushed them today. rushy have a serious ping at it. theyve been underdogs in the last two games and come up the goods. i dont know what it is, but undera beat them with a full side in the season. rushy just seem to turn it on, they grit their teeth and grind away at it and just somehow come up trumps. naggas has a big task on its hands to crush the rushy juggernaut. and will someone please steal that freaking horn off that lady from rushy. its embarressing to be there when she blows it.

premiers07

Senior List
Mar 6, 2007
AFL Club
Geelong
V.T Premiers 07/08/09- they lost against rushy so there not in the grand final....... that's a shame

looks like the violet town train has pulled into the station

violet town u/18's = finished

premiers07

Senior List
Mar 6, 2007
AFL Club
Geelong
anyone in there right mind want to have a crack at making a all-kyabram team of the year.

one nomination from me 23 for nagambie chb of the century

laceout

Debutant
Apr 2, 2008
where the footy be
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
storm
whos gonna win the granny boys? who will win in each position? (forward, mid, backs)

hard to say as i havnt seen nagambie play this year. but from what ive heard they have a pertty good midfield and forward line. much the same as rushy. rushy have hardly any backline which could be easily exploited.

nag by 20 points

fortyfour

Debutant
Jul 10, 2008
ur pants
AFL Club
Geelong
hard to say as i havnt seen nagambie play this year. but from what ive heard they have a pertty good midfield and forward line. much the same as rushy. rushy have hardly any backline which could be easily exploited.

nag by 20 points
i think rushy have a few hard nuts in their side witch will get tham over the linein the end. i think it will be close but rushy over doing nag by 10points:thumbsu::):thumbsu:

teddygeiger

Debutant
Oct 2, 2006
Coghlans IGA
AFL Club
Adelaide
anyone in there right mind want to have a crack at making a all-kyabram team of the year.

one nomination from me 23 for nagambie chb of the century

Backs - C.Chillingsworth(rush) J.Comi(nag) K.McFarlene(vt)

Half Backs - A.Haysom(nag) Q.Comi(nag) J.Fraser(stan)

Centre - R.Auld(stan) R.Patten(stan) D.Fulco(ave)

Half Forward - S.Damon(rush) J.Sanderson(nag) W.Wheeler(ave)

Forwards - W.Tranter(nag) H.Floate(vt) A.O'Reilly(stan)

Followers - T.Felsbourg(und) N.Abley(vt) T.McCorkell(vt)

Inter - W.Shellie(lan) S.Alexander(vt) T.Clarke(rush) J.Gentle(stan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back