KDFL U/18's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
undera suck so bad the are a bunch of idiots no talent at all

I agree mate, they had two or three good players, and one of em was from shepp swans, being from the G.V myself im not sure whether that is the standard of footy over here in the K.D but it was the softest footy i have ever played in my life, it was easy to pick out the 5 gv players playin, is it just me or is everyone to scared to pick up the leather, everyone tries to kick it off the ground, and as for Cambell, to words, "Over-Rated", he has good hands though and a nice kick,but he has no pace, and he is soft at the hard ball gets, sits out the back for the cheap handball, weak as piss!:thumbsdown:

Stanhope will practically be having an intra-club match tomorrow. We hav 8 or 9 players and Stanhope said that they will lend us the remaining numbers so we might hav a chance with 5 or 6 of Stanhope players!! We'll take Stokes, Nexhip...lol

what the hell! question, y didnt u jst forfet, thats jst pointless and stupid, if u do win, wot will u get from it? its jst soo dumb! my opinion anyway
:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

what the hell! question, y didnt u jst forfet, thats jst pointless and stupid, if u do win, wot will u get from it? its jst soo dumb! my opinion anyway
:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

We would hav forfieted but Stanhope said that they will giv us afew because they want a game. I can tell u that we will not win because they will giv us players which aren't good enough for there 1st 18, and fair enough. But we dont have a real chance and we all just want a game, so its not DUMB!

We would hav forfieted but Stanhope said that they will giv us afew because they want a game. I can tell u that we will not win because they will giv us players which aren't good enough for there 1st 18, and fair enough. But we dont have a real chance and we all just want a game, so its not DUMB!

yeah i understand that you blokes want a game of footy, who wouldnt? its jst hard to understand that a side would give 6 players away

yeah i understand that you blokes want a game of footy, who wouldnt? its jst hard to understand that a side would give 6 players away

A team thats 9-0 would giv 6 players away. They must be very confident and hav every right to be and we are thankful 4 giving us players as we were 2 Tally but they gav us sum spuds as Stanhope probably will. Oh well, we all just wanna hav a kick and we'll see what happens.

hmmm valid point you have there young fella...however I believe Undera are a far superior team and will get over the line. Violet Town are young and inexperienced however they seem to have a few good youngsters, bigfooty's own big_tony and young mellington seem to make regular appearances in the best. i don't think u boys will do much damage in finals though.

i spose thats a fair call, we are a very in experienced group. you have mentioned myself and mellington being regulars in best well we are only 14. my opinion our two best players this season have been tom mccorkell
whos 15 and nick hearn whos 14 also. all first yearers there too. as we saw against avenal they out strengthened us with there bigger bodies and nagambie gave us a run for our money. the next 5 weeks will show whether we are good enough playing teams like undera, ardmona and stahope who are all filled with more matured players.

geez u picked the worst two in stokes and nexhip, both no good when the pressure is on, you boys obviously want to throw the game away.

Lancaster v Ardmona 4 points in a thriller with nick varcoe to shine
Stanhope v Yea 100+ only if jase leocata plays on the ball
Tally v Avenel 20 points, tally to surprise a few
Undera v Violet Town 22 points in a tight game til the undera boys step it up in the last
Merrigum v Murchison the man himself scarcey will take the game by the scruff of the neck and be the dominator, merrigum by 2 goals
Girgarre v Nagambie 45 points without kane 'sexy legs' wheelhouse gig are nothing

lancaster v ardmona 17 points
stanhope v yea 100+ points
tally v avenal 43 points
undera v violet town 1 point
merrigum v muchsion don't care
gigarre v nagambie 47 points

match of round undera vs vt.
big out lee brennan our focal point up forward, this puts enormous presure on younster josh mellington to kick a few. result less than a goal

A team thats 9-0 would giv 6 players away. They must be very confident and hav every right to be and we are thankful 4 giving us players as we were 2 Tally but they gav us sum spuds as Stanhope probably will. Oh well, we all just wanna hav a kick and we'll see what happens.

I play for the Mainland Chris and let me assure you mate if what i've heard is correct then you will be getting some handy players. Young Braeden Stokes goes alrite when givin the chance up forward and has kicked 9 goals as a result of this, Scotty Marshall is as tough as they come down back and has been in our starting 16 for most of the year, Blakey Trist has been starting on the bench lately because cant make the travel to training but puts in well on game day and you cant forget the back pocket rocket in Samuel James Dearing! Absolutely tears it apart down back and is the most committed person to his football that i know! All in all mate you are getting some handy players

I play for the Mainland Chris and let me assure you mate if what i've heard is correct then you will be getting some handy players. Young Braeden Stokes goes alrite when givin the chance up forward and has kicked 9 goals as a result of this, Scotty Marshall is as tough as they come down back and has been in our starting 16 for most of the year, Blakey Trist has been starting on the bench lately because cant make the travel to training but puts in well on game day and you cant forget the back pocket rocket in Samuel James Dearing! Absolutely tears it apart down back and is the most committed person to his football that i know! All in all mate you are getting some handy players

Thanks mate, we really would feel bad if we did somehow get up tho. I know that in the past when we hav had the numbers and given other clubs sum players, we usually give them the knuckle heads that we just wanna take down so i just expected that others do the same lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i'm with jase#14, 9 players, whats the point.
also...this one to 14th tiger, i hope u yea boys dont now just expect other teams to giv u players. mainland are boys are being very generous in their offer of playes but i'm sure sokme teams wouldn't give up players, 'just to have a game', its not u/12's

i'm with jase#14, 9 players, whats the point.
also...this one to 14th tiger, i hope u yea boys dont now just expect other teams to giv u players. mainland are boys are being very generous in their offer of playes but i'm sure sokme teams wouldn't give up players, 'just to have a game', its not u/12's

I said how thankful we are as a club 2 Stanhope. It didnt really phase me whether we played or not, coz id rather b fit n ready 4 the 1s than b rooted after losing by 150 pts with 1 game still 2 play, but if ur only playing the 1 game, all week u look forward 2 playing, win, lose or draw. So it doesnt surprise me at all that they wanted a game and i dont see how u fellas are surprised.

You must be a champion player the way you pot blokes!!

I'm no superstar mate, but i have good judgement of players, you can tell when sumone is sittin out the back of a pack tryin to get a cheap kick, or is standing there waiting for someone else to pick up the ball, cambell was gettin outplayed by a bloke that was at least a foot shorter than him, when the ball wasnt delivered to his chest, which wasnt very often, might have happened one or twice throughout the whole game, all because matt moore was tough enough to dive into a pack and get the ball, were as cambell was sittin at the back of the back waitin for a cheap kick, how can you say this is not piss weak?...... As for my skills we will have to see how i go against rushy next week.....lets hope yea can post another win on the board next week..........hey chrissy G we might have a full side of 18 next week against rushy ha ha... cheers fellas:thumbsu:

geez u picked the worst two in stokes and nexhip, both no good when the pressure is on, you boys obviously want to throw the game away.

Lancaster v Ardmona 4 points in a thriller with nick varcoe to shine
Stanhope v Yea 100+ only if jase leocata plays on the ball
Tally v Avenel 20 points, tally to surprise a few
Undera v Violet Town 22 points in a tight game til the undera boys step it up in the last
Merrigum v Murchison the man himself scarcey will take the game by the scruff of the neck and be the dominator, merrigum by 2 goals
Girgarre v Nagambie 45 points without kane 'sexy legs' wheelhouse gig are nothing

One of the players you have just bagged is getting a regular senior game with a team that is undefeated at the top of the ladder. You are getting a senior game with a team that has won two games. Question your judgement.

Stanhope are way ahead of any team in my opinion, and nobody will get near them this year. They are so good by foot and run down the ground as a team, which you cannot defend. They gave us 4 players i think, and Sammy someone gunned it and was near b.o.g for us. Thanks heaps too the Stanhope boys who all seemed like good blokes 4 giving us a game and sum players :thumbsu:

stokes im sure he is referring to

hmmm good to see people can see when sarcasm is used....

also Undera v Violet Town drew, i told yas all undera are better than what people think.
and...stanhope are beatable, everyone has built up this stigma that the mainland thirds are invincible however if you can cut out patten n stokes their major ball winners plus keep pressure on for 3 n a half quarters you will win more times than not as there backline has some weak spots and if your midfield is winning the pill out of the middle it gives the fowards a better than 50% chance of scoring.

hmmm good to see people can see when sarcasm is used....

also Undera v Violet Town drew, i told yas all undera are better than what people think.
and...stanhope are beatable, everyone has built up this stigma that the mainland thirds are invincible however if you can cut out patten n stokes their major ball winners plus keep pressure on for 3 n a half quarters you will win more times than not as there backline has some weak spots and if your midfield is winning the pill out of the middle it gives the fowards a better than 50% chance of scoring.

come on oxxy every team is definatly beatable, but stokes and pattern being cut out of this side wont put on as much of an affect as u my think, against ardmona stanhopes top 5 players didnt really have a impact on the game, there is so many underated players in this side that ppl dont realise. a good team never relies on one or two players, they work as a team as stanhope really do well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back