KDL Grounds: Where are they at?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bluey, obviously something has happened to the ground in the off season if you truly believe that as it would be far from one of the best grounds in the KDL.
Tally, Murch, Gig, Lancaster, Stanhope would all have better grass cover than Undera.
I drove past Undreas ground today, and from the road it actually looked quite good.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! Second Best!!! hahahaha good one bluey.:D :p

Undera players have been wearing boots for 3 weeks, due to the fact that the ground is in such good condition you would not be able to hold your feet without boots. The curator out there does a great job and the ground is ready for full scale matches now. Perhaps if the derogatory commentators would care to meet us out at training tomorrow night to have a look.

Just dropped into wombatland on the way home from work and it's looking fine.
Looks alot better than what others have made out on here. There's even a tinge of green. :)
Still dry but it has been re-sown and I've been told that it will be watered soon and should come up fine, as it does every year.

Without mentioning Violet Towns ground and not having played at Rushworths yet...
I honestly rated Undera's ground the worst in the league out of the grounds VT played at last year beside our own....
But that was May or June last year and if you say its in top condition now then thats awesome for you guys....
Please do something about that siren it was a shocker!

u mustn't of seen it for a while. i cant believe everybody bagging this ground. obviously murch has the best but without being biased i reckon undera would just about be second best.

Bluey,

you guys do a good job seeing your are in the middle of nowhere. But honestly your facilities are very ordinary. Please dont go on about how good Undera is.

Bluey,

you guys do a good job seeing your are in the middle of nowhere. But honestly your facilities are very ordinary. Please dont go on about how good Undera is.
never said nothing about the facilities mate.just talking about the ground.

went past merrigums ground yesterday. looks sensational. had sprinklers on the day before and got mowed yesterday. should be a happy place to visit.

Slipped into Lancy's ground this arvo and had a look, coming up quite well, the seed has sprouted and ther's a fair bit of cover. No worries.

What's the go with VT, I read in the Shepp News today that the town is almost dry and resorting to McColls to carry in water?

What's the go with VT, I read in the Shepp News today that the town is almost dry and resorting to McColls to carry in water?[/QUOTE]

From what i hear Violet Town's ground is going to be watered with reclaimed water from the nearby sewerage farm. I think they may have already started.
McColls will be carting drinking water to Euroa which will then be pumped to VT. This is expected to start very soon.

What's the go with VT, I read in the Shepp News today that the town is almost dry and resorting to McColls to carry in water?

From what i hear Violet Town's ground is going to be watered with reclaimed water from the nearby sewerage farm. I think they may have already started.
McColls will be carting drinking water to Euroa which will then be pumped to VT. This is expected to start very soon.[/quote]
The club has also got the nabering pool water to pump on and from what i've heard have got access to the railway weir which is unused, all we have to do is organise the pumping of it to VT. The plan was to start pumping water on to the ground three weeks out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw the VT ground for the first time in a few weeks on the weekend, is green but very patchy,their has been plent of water put on to the ground and with the rain over the last few weeks will be in good shape come our first home game.

Saw the VT ground for the first time in a few weeks on the weekend, is green but very patchy,their has been plent of water put on to the ground and with the rain over the last few weeks will be in good shape come our first home game.

VT ground is nice atm except the goal squares are still like walking on a cloud its too dusty

Remove this Banner Ad

Back