Keep up the excellent work Dennis.

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't even realise until his appearance on the Footy Show, that he would be coaching his 200th game on the weekend.
Probably says quite a lot about the man whose record is up there with the best, and goes about his work professionally and with minimum fuss.
A great effort by a great coach, and thanks Denis for the two flags.
THIS MAN IS NOT FINISHED AS A SUPERCOACH!
smile.gif

Carey may be the King, but Denis is our Savior. Congratulations for everything you've achieved, and good luck for your next 200.

------------------
Are We Not Men
We Are DEVO

200 games, 7 preliminary finals, 3 Grand Finals, 2 Premierships.....could we ask for any more?

Favourite Denis moment....and I'm sure we all feel the same....but it was at Victoria Park in 1993 when we were belting Collingwood and as he walked past the North fans, we all bowed down to him.....says it all really.

Now...um....who wants to start the flirting in this thread????

What could I possibly add to what you have all said about this great man - except he is a legend..

SB,

That game against Collingwood in 93. My one eyed Collingwood boss offered me a reserved seat right next to the Collingwood Player's Race - needless to say he has never invited me to another Collingwood game again.. Carried on that night, as if we won a GF !!!

You're a great man Curly.

And I'll forgive you for stealing that car spot that was meant for me the other night in front of Brumby's.

------------------
MARK HILTON FOR THE SENIOR LIST!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back