Competitions Keeper League: JADE, First Among Us, The Reigning and Defending

Remove this Banner Ad

joffrey baratheon clapping GIF

And * me I'm more despised than Joffrey.

Talked s**t ALLLLLLLLL YEAR (go ahead, check the thread, it's fun).

And here I am.

Your reigning, defending.

Who wants the throne bitches? Come get it.

Do keeper leagues roll on from season to season with the same participants, or is it new season, new comp with a new draft?

Just wondering because I'm sure I could smack Jade up a bit since the rest of you failed miserably.

Do keeper leagues roll on from season to season with the same participants, or is it new season, new comp with a new draft?

Just wondering because I'm sure I could smack Jade up a bit since the rest of you failed miserably.
Feel free to take over my slot. It finished 3rd last year, only needs a little polish to get there.

Feel free to take over my slot. It finished 3rd last year, only needs a little polish to get there.

Be a mistake - your 3rd wasn’t an accident. You and bgt2110 were the only real threats.

Be a mistake - your 3rd wasn’t an accident. You and bgt2110 were the only real threats.
I only joined so we could have even numbers. Happy for someone else to play for me

joffrey baratheon clapping GIF

And fu** me I'm more despised than Joffrey.

Talked sh*t ALLLLLLLLL YEAR (go ahead, check the thread, it's fun).

And here I am.

Your reigning, defending.

Who wants the throne bitches? Come get it.
* you bgt2110.

Fail Tom Hiddleston GIF

Trade me Grundy and you will get your wish of Jade being knocked off his throne......nah forget that i already have the 2 best ruckman on my team (Gawn and Darcy) ......Genius drafting if only we had to play 2 ruck spots :cool:

Thanks for the offer eth-dog but I'd want to start with a clean slate. All good though, I'll just watch the shenanigans from a distance again.
The whole point of a keeper league is teams carry over from season to season. The challenge is managing and developing a list over the long term - and sometimes that means fixing a mess you inherited from someone else.

Trade me Grundy and you will get your wish of Jade being knocked off his throne......nah forget that i already have the 2 best ruckman on my team (Gawn and Darcy) ......Genius drafting if only we had to play 2 ruck spots :cool:
You sure know how to kick someone while they are down*

*Grundy played poop last year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back