News Keeper Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Any idea when the draft will be? I don't want to be that douche that signs up and then can't actually participate in the draft

Hey mate! Na all good! We are just talking through if we want to do a live draft or slow draft so we just got to work through which one we go for. But I’d think it would be middle- late of Feb at a guess at this stage

Hey mate! Na all good! We are just talking through if we want to do a live draft or slow draft so we just got to work through which one we go for. But I’d think it would be middle- late of Feb at a guess at this stage
Great, will sign up. Slow draft would be epic! Never done one of those

Count me in if it's a slow draft

Draft wouldn't want to be too slow or else we'll be done just by the time round 1 kicks off... in 2021
Ha! I've found you can usually get through 3-4 rounds a day pretty easily, unless someone is entirely unavailable.

Getting closer now Ultimate fans - we know it’s been a painful wait (almost as painful as no app) but we’re making sure everything it tip top for when we relaunch next week.
Tomorrow we’ll announce the record 14 players who’ve been awarded additional position eligibility from the standard set. As a hint we’ve beefed up defender and ruck stocks to help the deeper leagues out there - stay tuned for the full list!

It was a long wait, but.... ULTIMATE IS BACK FOR 2020!
You know the drill - get the crew back together and league restarted asap, pick keepers and start planning for draft domination 🏉 Good news is we're launching with drafts available so there's nothing stopping you getting activated today!
This year you'll notice a few things are different, the most significant being Ultimate is no longer run via The Age newspaper. As a result ALL managers need to sign up for a new account, and then by verifying your email will get access to last season's leagues and teams. Any issues here please contact us via the website and we'll be happy to help.
Other than that it's business as usual, make sure you check out the Official Draft Kit from the team at FanFooty in it's 197 page glory and good luck for the season ahead!
https://www.ultimatefooty.com.au/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A bit off topic, but which player would you not keep for next year? Position doesn’t really matter, just want the best young players.

Gresham
Milera
J Stephenson
Bailey Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Back