Keidean Coleman

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon bid on him with pick #37 the 2019 draft. Alas if only the academy rules were different šŸ˜”

How would you like the rules changed? Even with changes, bidding at pick #37, you'd never get him. We'd always have enough points to cover.

How would you like the rules changed? Even with changes, bidding at pick #37, you'd never get him. We'd always have enough points to cover.
Wasnt that the year where we actually struggled with points and required extra time to make trades to get him? I feel like there was one academy kid that we stuffed up where our picks were to match the bid and had to scramble to get them. Maybe briztoon can clarify if it was this year as he is more of an expert

If other teams wanted him they could have had him - he was draft eligible in 2018, no one picked him up (including us) and he did an overage year with our NEAFL team.

Was the GOAT NEAFL team too, Basti, toby wooller, matho, etc.

You'd want to shut this fellow down if you want to win a prem this season. How good was he in the Prelim and GF? I must admit I can't tell ya what he did against Port because the whole Lions outfit ate them up for Christmas Lunch in the Jungle and The Power got turned off faster than a stormy night. Cringe I know but's true.

Anyway. In all seriousness this lad is only 24 and very young by AFL standards. Already a prodigious talent. Better man mark him or he's going to have the Governor effect.

He'll intercept and counter punch the * outta ya.

He's on the radar. And if he's not on yours, he better be.

Poor form by you, bad karma incoming.

Lachie Neale doing a jovial halftime interview with c7 only metres from Coleman whilst teammates came over to console him wasn't a great look

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy for him that he signed a big deal pre-injury. Not so good for Brisbane though..

Kiddy isnā€™t on Zac Williams 2021 money, shouldnā€™t be much of an issue cap wise

I can't see the Lions doing anything this year, Coleman is a huge loss & one of their biggest drivers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back