Keith Thomas to finish as PAFC CEO in 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

See you in the outer next year?

has KT really become a Port man? Or does he mean at the Parade for Redlegs vs the team formerly known as the Magpies?

Port is the team he loved as a kid. Norwood is just where he did his job. ;)

"We must never again allow ourselves to be distracted from our core purpose of winning premierships" YESSS!!!

"and making our community proud." *GROAN

You’ll change your tune when there’s a teal Foodbank logo painted on the brewery chimney

Unfortunately as much as we rip the KKK, premiership isn't the first priority for the 2014 group.

The ethos obviously filters down though.

Brendon Gale wanted flags. David Koch wants a 10-year coach.

What if every club makes their community proud in some way, shape, or form, but not all of them win premierships?

Doesn't that mean we're one of the latter types?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** losing by a kick all the time hurts.
View attachment 997574

8 AFL finals sounds better than 4 final series from 8, one top 4 finish and two prelim final losses.

As a club we have failed in the big moments overall since 2001, regardless of Ken's recent history.

01,02,03 finished below where we should. 05 diabolical, 07 over achieved then embarrassed, 13 par, 14 under, then the rest is history. 4 minor premierships resulting in one GF!

It ******* burns me inside that changing our motto was never passed to the members. Some ******* pen pushing corporate accountant *heads made that decision for "image".

Thanks you pile of human garbage.

Disappointed at the negativity, the club was at an all time low when KT joined. During his tenure we have improved in all areas. Well done KT he has achieved all that he was employed to do. I for one am gratefull on behalf of supporters.

Disappointed at the negativity, the club was at an all time low when KT joined. During his tenure we have improved in all areas. Well done KT he has achieved all that he was employed to do. I for one am gratefull on behalf of supporters.

Hook line and sinker on their propaganda it seems. Memory of a goldfish or?

Everything KT is being credited with was in motion before he even joined. Just like Hinkley got credited with 2013 after Primus soaked two years of complete ass to play nothing but the kids which Hinkley romped in to for 2013.

Easily pleased it seems.

Hook line and sinker on their propaganda it seems. Memory of a goldfish or?

Everything KT is being credited with was in motion before he even joined. Just like Hinkley got credited with 2013 after Primus soaked two years of complete ass to play nothing but the kids which Hinkley romped in to for 2013.

Easily pleased it seems.

It's my mission in life to call out this revisionist history wherever it appears. Primus sunk plenty of games into the likes of Matt Thomas, Tom Logan, David Rodan, Michael Pettigrew, Brett Ebert. People just remember the falling out he had with the Cornes' because of their s**t attitudes and their headcanon converts it to "pRiMuS pLAyEd NoThInG bUt KiDs".

Primus spent just as much time trying to save his own job as Hinkley did. He just wasn't very good at it.

It ******* burns me inside that changing our motto was never passed to the members. Some ******* pen pushing corporate accountant fu**heads made that decision for "image".

I want that on my lanyard.

It ******* burns me inside that changing our motto was never passed to the members. Some ******* pen pushing corporate accountant fu**heads made that decision for "image".

Meanwhile Olsen has already said that at the Crows their number one aim going forward has to be football football, winning at football.
Imagine Fagan who loves all this airy fairy esports baseball and other stuff. Maybe Notso’s time will ne numbered there too.

Meanwhile Olsen has already said that at the Crows their number one aim going forward has to be football football, winning at football.
Imagine Fagan who loves all this airy fairy esports baseball and other stuff. Maybe Notso’s time will ne numbered there too.

As an experienced politician he knows how to say what people want to hear.

Everything KT is being credited with was in motion before he even joined.

The revisionist idea that the previous regime were a bunch of incompetent n’er-do-wells who were removed for the club’s sake is genuinely comical to me.

They were thrust into a Mayor Of Hiroshima situation and did the absolute best they could under the prevailing circumstances, and made some astonishing gains despite facing hostility from everywhere.

Stephen Rowe — the guy who refused to break the news of Sando’s sacking because his masters at West Lakes hadn’t given him the all-clear, and he dithered so long that Caro over in Melbourne beat him to the punch — using the crying baby sound effect over snippets of Brett Duncanson’s resignation was a ****ing disgrace.

using the crying baby sound effect over snippets of Brett Duncanson’s resignation was a ****ing disgrace.

I remember that. Cornes Snr was on air with him IIRC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back