Universal Love Keith Thomas

Remove this Banner Ad

We’re not going to agree on everything, and we’re not always going to be able to do everything we want to do.

Yeah, nah.

Keep our members/supporters. Keep our head coach. You want to do both, but you can only do one.

We're so far past the point of having the luxury to choose what we want to do. It's time for the club to do what it needs to do.

Sack Hinkley.

He has got to say something now because we are probably in the worst position since he took charge, we are literally going nowhere and speaking for myself I have missed more games this year ( through choice) than any year in the previous 40 years.
The only cure is to win games, end of story.
For me, it's MUCH more than about winning games! They have moved away from what is the heart of this club - Connecting with members & supporters. Disrespecting the views of members by publicly putting them down. The dreadful Co-Captain decision, and the terrible way it was handled. The selections. The bungling of the China endeavor. Constant hypocrisy from the coach. And more ...

If we were in the same position win/loss wise, but the club had the same engagement with me as they had in 2013/14, I would still be 100% behind them. But from Koche down, they have lost me!

"I'm sorry your not happy, but we'll continue to ignore you and what you really want whilst saying you're important". That's how I read it.
Time will tell.

What should happen is a resolution that certain traditions are enshrined in the constitution and can only be changed by a 80% vote of the members.

This should include 1 captain wearing the #1, the Creed, existing to win premierships and fighting for the prison bars no matter what.

P.s. come out in support of #bringbackthebars you campaigners.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

It was a good email until he dropped the ‘stay tuned!’
Yes. It started well, was going well. Then it died away, leaving acres of fertile ground uncultivated.

Ford Fairlane said KT was not looking in great shape post match in the Magarey Room ?

Hmm weird, it went to my email as I got a phone notification, then I went to read it and it was gone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For me, it's MUCH more than about winning games! They have moved away from what is the heart of this club - Connecting with members & supporters. Disrespecting the views of members by publicly putting them down. The dreadful Co-Captain decision, and the terrible way it was handled. The selections. The bungling of the China endeavor. Constant hypocrisy from the coach. And more ...

If we were in the same position win/loss wise, but the club had the same engagement with me as they had in 2013/14, I would still be 100% behind them. But from Koche down, they have lost me!

Let me tell you if we were sitting 2 games clear on the top of the ladder and smashing teams there would not be any of this dissatisfaction.

Yes. It started well, was going well. Then it died away, leaving acres of fertile ground uncultivated.

Ford Fairlane said KT was not looking in great shape post match in the Magarey Room ?

He didn't look well. And as soon as the last interview was done he was gone.

He didn't look well. And as soon as the last interview was done he was gone.
Hopefully for a T-bone medium-rare and a couple of glasses of red.

Time will tell.

What should happen is a resolution that certain traditions are enshrined in the constitution and can only be changed by a 80% vote of the members.

This should include 1 captain wearing the #1, the Creed, existing to win premierships and fighting for the prison bars no matter what.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

chiwigi has an idea about this that should be implemented by the club.

It was a good email until he dropped the ‘stay tuned!’

In fact I'd say that if you removed "So stay tuned" and "See you at the footy!" that email would have been excellent.

Stop trying to fluff us KT.
Own it. Fix it.
We'll love you for it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back