Opinion Ken Hinkley Envy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Port play very 'dumb' football - no cohesion and consistently poor decision making. If that's any reflection on Hinkley's coaching I wouldn't want him anywhere near our side.

On a side note, Motlop is as frustrating as ever.
Port are enigmatic.
Don't trust them. They can beat top sides, but can lose to others, like a poor man's Geelong 2018.

To give Kenny some credit he walked into an unmitigated disaster of a club that was seriously close to folding. He's probably not the man to take them from here but don't discount his achievements to date
That you catempire? :D

Seriously, he does have some good coaching credentials. Just not sure he's a senior AFL coach. A bit like McCartney.

Maybe's he like BMac and Sando...

Really high quality assistant coaches but no good at the top gig.

Norv Turner in the NFL is exactly the same.

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd have to be a really poor coach to be out-coached by this spud, then, huh?

Nah don't mind tonight.

Not the result we want but we were going to drop one eventually.

There was no coaching master stroke by anyone tonight.

Getting smashed in the contested ball clearances and having your hands on the ball a lot more is the blueprint to beating any side in a game of football.

Folding? Port were never going to fold.
Yes they were, they had serious debt issues which I'm pretty sure the SANFL or at least Port Magpies bailed them out from. Declining membership, tarps etc. They were a basketcase in the early 2010's

Yes they were, they had serious debt issues which I'm pretty sure the SANFL or at least Port Magpies bailed them out from. Declining membership, tarps etc. They were a basketcase in the early 2010's
If only they did fold... or get relocated

Tassie power! Ahhh..
I can still live in hope.

I meant that Port Power, the AFL version of Port Adelaide, was never a chance of folding.

That is the team we played last weekend, not the SANFL version.

I meant that Port Power, the AFL version of Port Adelaide, was never a chance of folding.

That is the team we played last weekend, not the SANFL version.
Yes I am referring to the same team

How exactly did you imagine this thread playing out in which it would not end up as a comparison between scott and hinkley?
It seems I was naive in hoping we could have a thread that was about someone not currently connected with Geelong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back