Ken Hinkley has a better win % than Damien Hardwick

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure Hardwick would trade his three premierships for a higher win percentage.
Neil Craig as a crows coach from 2004-2011 had a decent 56.7% win percentage....

I assure you many crows fans would trade a lot for a win in the 2006 prelim final and 2006 grand final.

Dead Certain Mark Riccuito would trade his 2003 Brownlow medal and a few All Australians for winning that 2006 prelim final and 2006 grand final despite already winning a medal in 1998.

You would certainly be happy with that trade.
Would you be happy for Hinkley to coach Richmond if they decide it's time to part ways with Hardwick?
Neil Craig as a crows coach from 2004-2011 had a decent 56.7% win percentage....

I assure you many crows fans would trade a lot for a win in the 2006 prelim final and 2006 grand final.

Dead Certain Mark Riccuito would trade his 2003 Brownlow medal and a few All Australians for winning that 2006 prelim final and 2006 grand final despite already winning a medal in 1998.
You could say that about any of 2005, 2006, 2012, 2017.

All golden opportunities we've had since we last won a flag, only to fall short.

Would you be happy for Hinkley to coach Richmond if they decide it's time to part ways with Hardwick?

You could say that about any of 2005, 2006, 2012, 2017.

All golden opportunities we've had since we last won a flag, only to fall short.

Amd if you had to choose to win a 3rd flag out of 2005, 2006, 2012 or 2017, which year would you take? Actually, I will even add 2002 up there as a choice too as the crows only lost by 28 points in that prelim final vs the magpies.

I wouldn't entirely mind it but I'd prefer to start fresh with a new coach. Out of the current established coaches, I'd probably have Hinkley up there.

There is a Hardwick one. Ross is still actively coaching, I guess.
I found the thread. I do find it interesting knowing a triple premiership coach has a lower win percentage than a coach who hasn't even coached his team into a grand final.

I found the thread. I do find it interesting knowing a triple premiership coach has a lower win percentage than a coach who hasn't even coached his team into a grand final.

Because donuts loves mediocrity. Even in years when we've been average, we've still been around the 10-11 wins mark. Also ken has an amazing record against s**t teams. We basically never lose to them. We've beaten gold coast a dozen times in a row or something.

It's been a hallmark that we flat track the crap teams, go 50/50 against mid table, and hardly ever beat anyone in the top 8. Except this year might be different

Remove this Banner Ad

Back