Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granny Duurs is Lovely

All Australian
Jun 11, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
There's a decent chance Boaky wins the brownlow this year, a decent chance we make finals and a decent chance we win the rising star - all in the same year, and yet there's negativity everywhere you look on this board. What the hell? Why do we need a second "our coach sucks and can't wait til he's gone" thread?, its in basically every thread anyway.

I really hope we win this week, sick of so much negativity.

Iwish

XUS NEK
Apr 22, 2018
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Saw
There's a decent chance Boaky wins the brownlow this year, a decent chance we make finals and a decent chance we win the rising star - all in the same year, and yet there's negativity everywhere you look on this board. What the hell? Why do we need a second "our coach sucks and can't wait til he's gone" thread?, its in basically every thread anyway.

I will be the first to apologise if we make finals but we have seen this movie before since 2015 in fact it doesn't end well and we are probably looking at another sequel next year if Ken is still coach

What the hell? Why do we need a second "our coach sucks and can't wait til he's gone" thread?, its in basically every thread anyway.
Excuse me, this is a positive thread, built on the relief at seeing Ken will be gone soon. We can reflect on his time with us and look towards a brighter future.

This is a peaceful, happy thread. Breathe it in.

jakey

Club Legend
Oct 9, 2004
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Adelaide

We have 3 primary sack Hinkley threads, and I get disappointed when they aren't all in the top 5 on the page.

Magpiespower

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan
Dec 16, 2004
Salisbury
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I'm pretty happy being able to understand what Magpiespower is talking about currently.

360fjj.gif

Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

We’ll have to win twice as many games as we lose to make finals now so I’m not sure how “decent” that chance is tbh.

Also no one gives a serious crap about the Rising Star. The fact it made your Top 3 just shows the dearth of things to be positive about right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
We’ll have to win twice as many games as we lose to make finals now so I’m not sure how “decent” that chance is tbh.

Also no one gives a serious crap about the Rising Star. The fact it made your Top 3 just shows the dearth of things to be positive about right now.

Boak also unlikely for the Brownlow when you have very poor team performances like we did against the Bulldogs and Lions.

He don't care about our History
Or our collection of Seymour Hills
Things like that just never mattered much to him
He only watches greyhounds on TV anyway

And he don't care that we can fly him
To places that connect through Shenzhen
But if he really wants to go
I think deep down he knows that
Koch will say on Sunrise when

We should sack Hinkley
Not because he hangs with Jarrad Schofield
Or that guy he got from Corio
I think his name is Steve

Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Boak also unlikely for the Brownlow when you have very poor team performances like we did against the Bulldogs and Lions.

Depends on how he finishes the season. All winners go through lean patches throughout the year but then get plenty of 3s to make up for them. He’d go close to leading it at the halfway mark I reckon.

Excuse me, this is a positive thread, built on the relief at seeing Ken will be gone soon. We can reflect on his time with us and look towards a brighter future.

This is a peaceful, happy thread. Breathe it in.
I feel very safe in this thread. Thank you.

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2004
Kaurna Land
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Vikings, Canadiens, Sharks
There's a decent chance Boaky wins the brownlow this year, a decent chance we make finals .....
I hope you're not into gambling as your understanding of odds leaves a lot to be desired.

Alternative theory, he is saying dumb things because he really, truly is just plain dumb.
You don't have to be that smart to be rat cunning. He has the media wrapped around his finger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back