Votes: 59 21.3%
  • End of the season

Votes: 68 24.5%
  • Never - coach for life

Votes: 88 31.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Keep bumping this thread plz

Do you think Steve Hocking will let you disgrace Ken so easily? By all means go ahead and sack him but the afl will punish Port in ways you can't imagine. Half the reason you're even finals contenders is because of Steve. The other half is because of Ken

Do you think Steve Hocking will let you disgrace Ken so easily? By all means go ahead and sack him but the afl will punish Port in ways you can't imagine. Half the reason you're even finals contenders is because of Steve. The other half is because of Ken
Ive read a lot of ridiculous things on here, this is right up there.

Ken is well entrenched within the AFL hierachy. Won't be as easy to get rid of him as you think. Not without consequences anyway
He is in the final year of his contract (with a 1 year extension with finals) Unless he delivers a premiership he isn't getting another contract here, if Port get to the point where they are mathematically out of finals contention before the end of the year expect to see Ken gone that week.

Ken Hinkley:
160 Games, 88 Wins, 72 Losses, 0 Draws = 55.00% Winning Record

Best Year: 2014, 25 Games, 16 Wins, 9 Losses = 64.00%

Worst Year: 2016, 22 Games, 10 Wins, 12 Losses = 45.50%

Witch hunt, I blame the players and the support cast, purge the assistants worked at the Tigers.

Our last finals win was against Freo in 2014. Since then five full seasons have come and gone and every club bar Carlton, St Kilda, WADA-whacked Essendon and the Q-Clashers has won at least one final. Meanwhile we’ve been busy filling out mortgage paperwork for that modest 3 bed brick homette at No. 10.

His ok winning percentage is meaningless because it never translates into results at the end of the year. The players have already been churned, as have the assistants. It’s made no difference. It’s time.

He has hoodwinked the media. Never gets asked the tough questions. Answers questions with glib responses like "it's a tough competition" and "somebody has to lose". Laughs and jokes with them after another loss. The guy is a slob, a yokel, a loser. He needs to GTFO of my club now and the imbeciles on the board that extended his undeserved and untenable contract with him including the head dickhead David Koch.

With 5 sackings last year, Hinkley is going to be the one most under pressure in 2020. I can imagine the words 'sack Hinkley' will intensify throughout the season if no change is made at the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our last finals win was against Freo in 2014. Since then five full seasons have come and gone and every club bar Carlton, St Kilda, WADA-whacked Essendon and the Q-Clashers has won at least one final. Meanwhile we’ve been busy filling out mortgage paperwork for that modest 3 bed brick homette at No. 10.

His ok winning percentage is meaningless because it never translates into results at the end of the year. The players have already been churned, as have the assistants. It’s made no difference. It’s time.
As Madonna once sang "Pappa don't preach", I think we should look to INXS for guidance in this tough situation.

"Don't Change" the coach, "Don't Change" a thing, for me. I am sure Ken Hinkley will give you " What You Need"
as he is "Heaven Sent" have faith in the young players who are a "New Sensation" and all your problems will in
time "Disappear". Don't "Listen Like Thieves" to the "Devil Inside" nor succumb to "Original Sin" because
"This Time" you need to "Just Keep Walking" and accept that Ken Hinkley is "The Loved One". Ken Hinkley will
"Burn For You" so "I Send A Message" and I hope it gets through, Port Adelaide and Ken Hinkley what a team,
a team that dare I say please "Never Tear Us Apart".

Or you could just sack the prick and he will become a distant memory of greatness.

Nah he will be safe, he will get them to the finals and they will win a final or 2. Im just going by what Port Power fans and a few experts are saying. They are highly rated over here in the SA media.

Can’t believe he’s still employed to be honest.

Absolute mug of a coach.
He has the gift of the gab.. he has great people skills with his players.. they love him even though he cant coach... this is the year though they make the 8 and win a final.. which means he is safe

He has the gift of the gab.. he has great people skills with his players.. they love him even though he cant coach... this is the year though they make the 8 and win a final.. which means he is safe
But only for another 12 months (because of the clause that triggers an extra year)
, I’m not convinced he is as loved as people have you think he is.

Nah he will be safe, he will get them to the finals and they will win a final or 2. Im just going by what Port Power fans and a few experts are saying. They are highly rated over here in the SA media.

Obviously you haven't been reading our board. I haven't seen our supporter base any less enthusiastic for a season since the Primus years.

Do they have to win a final? I thought it was make the 8 and he gets an etension.

Back