Rumour Ken Hinkley to Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Ken has had enough of port adelaide and their ice smoking antics so his gonna go to carlton bruz

trust me on this one boyz, he called me last night and was having a hectic b*tch about how much ice the boys pump.. boaky been icing up every game if you know what I mean..

Is that you Robbo ?

54j33r.jpg

Well there ya have it folks...the main board has finally completed its transition to the Bay.

Congrats, officially the dumbest thread in BF history.
It became the Bay back in Oct 2017

Ken has had enough of port adelaide and their ice smoking antics so his gonna go to carlton bruz

trust me on this one boyz, he called me last night and was having a hectic b*tch about how much ice the boys pump.. boaky been icing up every game if you know what I mean..
You should not put this stuff up cos tom Browne will believe it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not actually a bad rumour.

David Teague uncontracted and needs to make finals to keep his job after Carlton reluctantly bowed to supporter pressure and signed him the first time. Hinkley is a consistently good senior coach with a strong track record of player development, but wouldn't be seen as a messiah signing ala Clarko or Ross the Boss.

Get it done Cain Liddle.

Travis Boak strikes me as the sort of bloke who'd leave a house party if he found out a teammate was racking lines of coke in an ensuite, but has the skinfolds of an ice addict?

Could be the real story here.

Look at you ey... trying to be the smartest person in your family.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back