Remove this Banner Ad

Frodo

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 17, 2000
Perth, Western Australia.
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
I just read his open letter to Woosha. Talk about sour grapes.

"We wont make the 8 but KJ can understand woosha not telling the players that"

"WCE relies on tired, ageing stars" That old crap by him? Who is he on about? The injured Milli, Roo and Jako from last season? We relied on them did we? Nothing to to with Cuz and Gardy I suppose.
"KJ would have kept Scotty!!!!!!!!!!" Yea...so why did he pi ss him about so much last season?

" Wirrapunda has to do much more in midfield" Sure, how many times did you play him in midfield Ken?

bloody hypocrite.

I read that in the paper this morning. I think Woosha should just do his own thing and not listen to Judge. If he wants help, surely he can get it from people he trusts. I'm sure Judge is just trying to 'help' but come on. That is just ridiculous.

Originally posted by Frodo
I just read his open letter to Woosha. Talk about sour grapes.
well with respect, you sacked him as coach, after head hunting him - how happy is he supposed to be?
"We wont make the 8 but KJ can understand woosha not telling the players that"
Well, of course ... that is 100% factual ... whats the problem?
"WCE relies on tired, ageing stars" That old crap by him? Who is he on about? The injured Milli, Roo and Jako from last season? We relied on them did we? Nothing to to with Cuz and Gardy I suppose.
Well their absence meant you won 5 games - so perhaps maybe he has a point? I mentioned this last year and you launched into a tirade, now the coach of last year states the same thing - surely you can admit he is in a better place than either of us to makie a judgement call on that - then again, you probably know more and better anyway. ;)
" Wirrapunda has to do much more in midfield" Sure, how many times did you play him in midfield Ken?
how injured was he? how about the lack of defensive pressure?
bloody hypocrite.
Well at least you are very well placed to make that call ... if anyone would know one, it would be you.

I pretty much agree with a lot of what Judgey said.

We have relied too much upon our ageing stars for the past couple of years. Not enough of the young guys have filled the void that guys like McKenna, Kemp, Lewie, Muddy ect have left.

I mean this is nothing new. We all know it.

And his thoughts on Andrew Embly where almost identical to my player profile. :)

But that doesn't make it any less pathetic.
Writing an open letter to Woosh - in which there is clearly resentment and criticism towards the club - just a few months after he was sacked, is just sad.
I felt embarrassed for him.

Also, this quote tells a bit of a story:

"If I was at the club I would have thought it was unlikely we would make the top eight"
"But you never tell the players that"

Judgey you're not that good of an actor.
The players would've have seen through you. I did last year.
And if the coach doesn't have faith in his side, then the players aren't going to have faith in you.
You're gloomy, pessimistic outlook was the main reason for the gutless, unpassionate football our side played last year.

You need to accept some of the responsibility as well.

But we've moved on now anyway.
Judge has gone, and next week we'll see a new side try and seek revenge upon Carlton.
If Woosh has their heads right, they'll be most eager to make up for their performance at the same venue last year.

After reading that letter I have doubts over its legitimacy. To me it seems that the letter is a fabrication of the newspaper and I personally don't take any of i seriously.

I know KJ was a bad coach, but he is not stupid. Surely if he wrote a letter to Woosha he wouldn't make it open??

Originally posted by daddy_4_eyes
After reading that letter I have doubts over its legitimacy. To me it seems that the letter is a fabrication of the newspaper and I personally don't take any of i seriously.

I know KJ was a bad coach, but he is not stupid. Surely if he wrote a letter to Woosha he wouldn't make it open??

I think what might have happened is that he might have said some of those comments in passing and all of a sudden, the lads at the Sunday times have decided to make it a letter to Woosha...

but who cares, KJ's opinion isnt really important any more is it??

Fabrication or not, I wasn't happy to see Ken Judge of all people offering advice to John Worsfold. I hope if John was reading the Slimes, he just turned over to the next page or to the TV Guide.

A lot of the stuff he said was what we already knew: We know our H&A record, we know that Cousins and Gardiner carried us through last year.

Judge is a hypocrite. We says he would of kept Cummings - maybe if Judge put a bit more confidence in Scott last year and gave him more gametime instead of benching him for long periods when we needed a target up forward, he might of been able to kick a few more goals.

I expect Judge to give Freo sour grapes next week, since he got turned down a Footy position at the club a few months back.

Actually, game time when he's out of form doesn't seem to help Scott Cummings. John Cahill tried it in big lumps, but it just got him more down on himself because he kept playing crap...which is why he came to your lot.

Originally posted by Porthos
Actually, game time when he's out of form doesn't seem to help Scott Cummings. John Cahill tried it in big lumps, but it just got him more down on himself because he kept playing crap...which is why he came to your lot.
Judgey is right with what he said guys. It was 'pathetic' in the way how his job was handled.

It was mainly due to you lot and everyone who posted negative stuff about Judgey in the Eagles forum.

Originally posted by suzi_olsen
Judgey is right with what he said guys. It was 'pathetic' in the way how his job was handled.

It was mainly due to you lot and everyone who posted negative stuff about Judgey in the Eagles forum.

You're a moron suzie. The eagles had enough class to keep KJ until the end of the season and only then give him the sack. We also spared him the embarrassment by personally telling him he was sacked, not through the media.

If you think that is a "pathetic" way of sacking a coach, then please tell me what an non-pathetic way would be?

You are so dumb, stupid and pathetic Suzie. You have no brains, you have no sense of football and what you say here is of no significance to us here.

You are such a bitter and twisted idiotic moron.

Go and stay on your hawks board you foolish girl....

Yes KJ was sacked and we are happy about it...the man is not even a coaches as*hole

and how can we at the forum be the ones to sack him you brainless idiot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by daddy_4_eyes

You're a moron suzie. The eagles had enough class to keep KJ until the end of the season and only then give him the sack. We also spared him the embarrassment by personally telling him he was sacked, not through the media.

If you think that is a "pathetic" way of sacking a coach, then please tell me what an non-pathetic way would be?
The only morons are the fans and the idiots who stuck the knives in the back.

I would like to see all of those fans and the idiots who stuck the knives in KJ's back write a letter of apology.

But you idiots are to selfish and naive to realise you d i c k heads are in the wrong.

The only morons are the fans and the idiots who stuck the knives in the back. (How did we sack him you idiot)

I would like to see all of those fans and the idiots who stuck the knives in KJ's back write a letter of apology.
(Get real you brainless idiot)

But you idiots are to selfish and naive to realise you d i c k heads are in the wrong.
(YOU are the biggest d i c k head here Suzie)

Do us all a favour....go away...for good!!!!!!

Originally posted by Goldenblue

You are so dumb, stupid and pathetic Suzie. You have no brains, you have no sense of football and what you say here is of no significance to us here.

You are such a bitter and twisted idiotic moron.

Go and stay on your hawks board you foolish girl....

Yes KJ was sacked and we are happy about it...the man is not even a coaches as*hole

and how can we at the forum be the ones to sack him you brainless idiot

If you are a loyal supporter, why in the hell didn't defend your coach then moron?

Well I can answer that for you. You are one of those fans who wanted KJ out and posted some crappy childish reasons why you didn't want Judgey there.

You and the rest of your friends are bloody hypocrites yourselves.

You deserve to get a taste of your own medicine.

Keep it going Judgey!!

Agreed.

Goldenblue, you'll go insane and start bashing your head against the computer if you try and argue with her.

Not only is she insane, she's persistent.

Ooooohh, i'm not sure.... If the definition of being a 'loyal supporter' is to check our brains at the door, accept all change and innovation as gospel and as a rule refute all criticism regardless of its actual relevence..... then I think we'd all fail in suzi's eyes. :(

I don't know about the rest of you, I'm pretty darn fine with that though.... :D Much rather be a useful supporter who is able to think for themselves and form their own opinions to then feedback, than a stupid brainless airhead b!tch who follows blindly. :)

btw- now I see what you guys were on about! ;)

This is my first post in this forum but I just couldn't let this Judge open letter go. KJ is one of the worst coaches in the AFL history, with a pathetic 32% winning percentage in 4 years as head coach, and now he's trying to give advice to Woosha ? And even worse in such a paternalistic way ? He is the reason the Eagles went from a powerhouse to wooden spoon favourites. All we got from him were thrashings after thrashings and "rebuilding" excuses and now he wants to give advice ? I was trying to forget him and his losing ways but the guy rather than shut up, decided to put some salt on past wounds and write a so called "open letter" to John Worsfold. In the end, all I understood from it was resentment and the concealed admission that he wants Woosha to fail. All that because he was an incapable and unskilled coach. Furthermore, now I have a good reason not to buy the Sunday Times.

If you are a loyal supporter, why in the hell didn't defend your coach then moron?

(I support my team, and if the coach can not do the job of coaching my team he should be out!!! KJ destroyed the heart and spirit of the Hawks)

Well I can answer that for you. You are one of those fans who wanted KJ out and posted some crappy childish reasons why you didn't want Judgey there.

(Childish reason????? What? watching my side go from a decent football side to a cellar dweller because of him? Suzie, if you failed at your job like he did, you would be sacked too. hence, he cant do the job, on your bike KJ)

(At least I have friends here, says something about you lacking friends and no wonder)

(Glug glug)

Keep it going Judgey!!

(Why? In this game, the guy is unemployable. He could not get a job coaching the local under 6 side)

Yes, I shall put you on ignore Suzi.....you are a relentless bitch who talks solely out of your ass and have no idea.......

You go and stand by KJ's side...seems you are the only one in the footballing world who thinks he is a good coach...you are as stupid and useless as him.......

(I support my team, and if the coach can not do the job of coaching my team he should be out!!! KJ destroyed the heart and spirit of the EAGLES)

(Childish reason????? What? watching my side go from a decent football side to a cellar dweller because of him? Suzie, if you failed at your job like he did, you would be sacked too. hence, he cant do the job, on your bike KJ)

(At least I have friends here, says something about you lacking friends and no wonder)

(Glug glug)

Keep it going Judgey!!

(Why? In this game, the guy is unemployable. He could not get a job coaching the local under 6 side)

Yes, I shall put you on ignore Suzi.....you are a relentless bitch who talks solely out of your ass and have no idea.......

You go and stand by KJ's side...seems you are the only one in the footballing world who thinks he is a good coach...you are as stupid and useless as him.......

Originally posted by Goldenblue

Dumb fan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back