Conspiracy Theory Kennedy Assassination - 50 years on

Great link, thanks.

And people bag the conspiracy theorists.

Operations Northwoods: Invading Cuba — Declassified in 1997, this lengthy document has been called the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government. On March 13, 1962, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Lyman Lemnitzer, submitted this secret plan to Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara.Its purpose was to justify an invasion of Cuba by means of terrorist actions against the U.S.—to be carried out by U.S. military and intelligence. Proposed actions include a "Remember the Maine" incident, "exploding a few plastic bombs" within the U.S. and "to create an incident which will demonstrate convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down a chartered civil airliner en route from the United States ..." Kennedy blocked Northwoods and, in September 1962, replaced Lemnitzer as chairman of the Joint Chiefs.

May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Banhammer Big House Under 70s
May 20, 2001
Kufa, Iraq
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Banhammer Big House Under 70s
.........................................................................................................................

WHITE HOUSE – Today, President Donald J. Trump took action to ensure release of the remaining President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records. Accordingly, the National Archives and Records Administration will make approximately 2,800 records available in full for public access today.

The remaining records will be released with agency-proposed redactions on a rolling basis in the coming weeks. The President has demanded unprecedented transparency from the agencies and directed them to minimize redactions without delay. The National Archives will therefore release more records, with redactions only in the rarest of circumstances, by the deadline of April 26, 2018.

Nov 17, 2012
22 Acacia Ave.
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Pistons, Bills
IMG_1280.PNG

Feb 24, 2013
The GoldenBrown Heart of Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man Utd Green Bay Melb Storm
So Trump promises to release the JFK papers with 'full transparency'......24 hours prior, both Hilary & the U.S intel community 'flip' on their Russian BS....Now there's going to be a 6 month discovery hiatus, with reactions included......Yep....Nufin to see here folks.....Nothing whatsoever.:D

If people can't see/read between the lines on this one, then there's no helping some.

Jun 20, 2008
Rainy Park City
AFL Club
West Coast
Great link, thanks.

And people bag the conspiracy theorists.

Operations Northwoods: Invading Cuba — Declassified in 1997, this lengthy document has been called the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government. On March 13, 1962, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Lyman Lemnitzer, submitted this secret plan to Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara.Its purpose was to justify an invasion of Cuba by means of terrorist actions against the U.S.—to be carried out by U.S. military and intelligence. Proposed actions include a "Remember the Maine" incident, "exploding a few plastic bombs" within the U.S. and "to create an incident which will demonstrate convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down a chartered civil airliner en route from the United States ..." Kennedy blocked Northwoods and, in September 1962, replaced Lemnitzer as chairman of the Joint Chiefs.

Haha ... ffs

Conspiracy to kill JFK must be real ... 9/11 too.

Jun 20, 2008
Rainy Park City
AFL Club
West Coast
.........................................................................................................................

WHITE HOUSE – Today, President Donald J. Trump took action to ensure release of the remaining President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records. Accordingly, the National Archives and Records Administration will make approximately 2,800 records available in full for public access today.

The remaining records will be released with agency-proposed redactions on a rolling basis in the coming weeks. The President has demanded unprecedented transparency from the agencies and directed them to minimize redactions without delay. The National Archives will therefore release more records, with redactions only in the rarest of circumstances, by the deadline of April 26, 2018.

Well Trumps reptilian overlords won't be happy.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
As usual, Glacier, you're asking the wrong question. Try "What the hell does Northwoods have to do with some elaborate conspiracy to murder Kennedy?"

Um....Because Kennedy directly scuppered the C.I.A's plans mid-Cuban invasion, in calling back their U.S military support.

Not to mention the fact that he was going to sack LBJ & had plans to dis-band the C.I.A ( As a nefarious anti-U.S organization) entirely.

Now go away & do some research before coming onto this board again.

Jun 20, 2008
Rainy Park City
AFL Club
West Coast
Um....Because Kennedy directly scuppered the C.I.A's plans mid-Cuban invasion, in calling back their U.S military support.

Not to mention the fact that he was going to sack LBJ & had plans to dis-band the C.I.A ( As a nefarious anti-U.S organization) entirely.

Now go away & do some research before coming onto this board again.

lol ... thanks for the advice junior, but being that I started this thread I guess I'll post here whenever I bloody well please.

What you've got there is a whole bunch of speculation. You see what you call "fact" is actually at best an assumption.

The difference between fact and assumption is that one is supported by evidence while the other is supported by speculation.

Now, here's a tip. You can transform an assumption into a fact by finding evidence. Magic. It's called the "scientific method" and it's the reason we got out of the dark ages.

But be warned, people on this thread (and others) will have you believe that a lot of speculation and assumption is the equivalent of good evidence and facts. It's not.

The reason I'm sure is obvious.

Feb 24, 2013
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
lol ... thanks for the advice junior, but being that I started this thread I guess I'll post here whenever I bloody well please.

What you've got there is a whole bunch of speculation. You see what you call "fact" is actually at best an assumption.

The difference between fact and assumption is that one is supported by evidence while the other is supported by speculation.

Now, here's a tip. You can transform an assumption into a fact by finding evidence. Magic. It's called the "scientific method" and it's the reason we got out of the dark ages.

But be warned, people on this thread (and others) will have you believe that a lot of speculation and assumption is the equivalent of good evidence and facts. It's not.

What a load of twaddle.

Can you explain what your idea of good evidence is please? Is it that which the Government has approved as the official line? Accepted as and tested in a court of law maybe?

Moshie The Mook

Cancelled
BeanCoiNFT Investor
Sep 16, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Not sure why all the mystery. RFK solved the thing on the same day.

'When McCone arrived from CIA headquarters, Bobby paced the lawn of his estate with him. As Bobby later told historian and aide Arthur Schlesinger, he asked McCone point blank if the CIA “had killed my brother, and I asked him in a way that he couldn’t lie to me, and they hadn’t.”

'Bobby picked up the phone and dialed a Chicago lawyer for the National Labor Relations Board by the name of Julius Draznin. Bobby knew Draznin had impeccable mob sources, so he asked him to do some digging to determine if there had been any Mafia involvement in the assassination. “I called him back in a couple of days,” Draznin later told Evan Thomas, author of “Robert Kennedy: His Life.” “There was nothing.”

................................................................................................................................

"One of your guys did it,” Bobby said matter-of-factly, calling from Hickory Hill later on Nov. 22.

He was speaking to Enrique “Harry” Williams, a veteran of the Bay of Pigs operation and the Cuban exile whom Bobby trusted most. Journalist Haynes Johnson happened to be with Williams in Washington’s Ebbitt Hotel at the time, and he later wrote about how stunned he was when Williams hung up the phone and relayed the attorney general’s comments.'

................................................................................................................................
Back in them olden days, well the president just went on ahead and recorded all his phone conversations. This here is a recording of a phone conversation between the President of the United States, and a senator Russell fella, who just happened to be sitting on that ol' Warren Commission.

Pay careful attention to what happens starting at 2.05

Oct 15, 2007
PCO
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Not sure why all the mystery. RFK solved the thing on the same day.

'When McCone arrived from CIA headquarters, Bobby paced the lawn of his estate with him. As Bobby later told historian and aide Arthur Schlesinger, he asked McCone point blank if the CIA “had killed my brother, and I asked him in a way that he couldn’t lie to me, and they hadn’t.”

'Bobby picked up the phone and dialed a Chicago lawyer for the National Labor Relations Board by the name of Julius Draznin. Bobby knew Draznin had impeccable mob sources, so he asked him to do some digging to determine if there had been any Mafia involvement in the assassination. “I called him back in a couple of days,” Draznin later told Evan Thomas, author of “Robert Kennedy: His Life.” “There was nothing.”

"One of your guys did it,” Bobby said matter-of-factly, calling from Hickory Hill later on Nov. 22.

He was speaking to Enrique “Harry” Williams, a veteran of the Bay of Pigs operation and the Cuban exile whom Bobby trusted most. Journalist Haynes Johnson happened to be with Williams in Washington’s Ebbitt Hotel at the time, and he later wrote about how stunned he was when Williams hung up the phone and relayed the attorney general’s comments.'

Back in them olden days, well the president just went on ahead and recorded all his phone conversations. This here is a recording of a phone conversation between the President of the United States, and a senator Russell fella, who just happened to be sitting on that ol' Warren Commission.

Pay careful attention to what happens starting at 2.05

Can't listen to it, what happens?

Jun 20, 2008
Rainy Park City
AFL Club
West Coast

Interesting thing about Hitler at the end there.

So google are deliberately messing with search results now to stop us finding the truth. No wonder conspiracy theorising has taken a nose dive since the advent of the internet

Seriously, I love how he goes on about the evils of Google yet has no qualms about hosting his video on YouTube (which is owned by Google, for those playing at home).

The Hitler thing just tops it off. Brilliant!

Back