Conspiracy Theory Kennedy Assassination - 50 years on

Remove this Banner Ad

GG don’t just dump YouTube on us. An explanation of what’s contained is a minimum.
You can get the gist from the first video alone which is the most recent. The remaining documents have been delayed again for "national security reasons", partly because some people named in the documents are still alive (barely!). One of them being Bush snr.

The fact that large sections of text have been blacked out in stuff that has been released should also ring alarm bells.

So basically what happened was this 24 year old guy called Lee Oswald bought a gun for 16 bucks.

He walked out of his work at 10 am, walked to the post office, purchased a money order for the rifle, and then instead of posting the thing from inside the post office as normal people would, instead he walks a mile in the opposite direction from his workplace, and drops the money order in a post box, even though he was just in the post office.

The problem is the po box he requested the gun be sent to was in the name of Lee Harvey Oswald.

He filled in the Kleins mail order gun coupon under the name Alex Hidell.

The rifle arrives at the post office. The name on the rifle is Alex Hidell. The po box it has been sent to is in the name of Lee Harvey Oswald.

You can't order guns in your name Moshie Mook for example, and then send it to the po box of GG.

That is kinda against the law.

The problem is, according to the warren commission, he still walked out of the post office with this rifle.

Then he gets a job in a book warehouse that just happens to be on the last leg of President Kennedy's Dallas street tour...

Just finished reading 11/22/63 by Stephen King and am in the mood to get stuck in to some JFK assassination theories. I'm looking at Garrison's and Prouty's books to start with but was wondering if anyone has some recommended titles? There are just too many out there to sift through the muck. Doesn't have to be conspiracy based either (although that's where I lean) would like some recommendations for good "debunking" books. Any new ones that have come out since the last round of government docs were released in October?

Sorry if this is the wrong place but started reading this thread so thought I may as well ask instead of creating a new one.

If you want to challenge your views on conspiracy, Case Closed by Gerald Posner and Reclaiming History by Vincent Bugliosi are both excellent. I also thought Not in Your Lifetime by Anthony Summers was insightfully written, if a little misguided in its conclusions.

The problem is the po box he requested the gun be sent to was in the name of Lee Harvey Oswald.

He filled in the Kleins mail order gun coupon under the name Alex Hidell.

The rifle arrives at the post office. The name on the rifle is Alex Hidell. The po box it has been sent to is in the name of Lee Harvey Oswald.

You can't order guns in your name Moshie Mook for example, and then send it to the po box of GG.

That is kinda against the law.
Wasn’t against the law in 1963 dude!

(Hell, this is Texas we’re talking about, I doubt it’s even illegal now)

The only regulation was that Alek needed to supply ID when he collected his MC at the post office. Alek therefore supplied said ID and thus walked out of the post office with his shiny MC.

With the passing of bush senior, have the bush senior killed jfk theorists come out wanting release of more information?

Bush Senior was merely a part of the Rockerfeller boys, who organised the sting on their own patch.

If you want to challenge your views on conspiracy, Case Closed by Gerald Posner and Reclaiming History by Vincent Bugliosi are both excellent. I also thought Not in Your Lifetime by Anthony Summers was insightfully written, if a little misguided in its conclusions.

I'd like to read Reclaiming History but it's over $110 on Book Depository! Might have to search the local libraries

I watched the first episode of "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" last night and when they showed Oswald following his arrest I was thinking he's guilty of something, an innocent man would be freaking out and declaring his innocence not being calm and rational (unless he was involved in the plot but was a patsy I guess).

Then they interviewed the surgeons at Parkland and showed the discrepancies in their description of JFK's skull compared to the autopsy pics where only a small wound is shown compared to the back of the head being blown off. In addition to the casket being different and the brain being removed and disappearing. Even just those things were enough to raise enough suspicion that the official story is BS.

Since this doco is 30 years old I'm sure someone has an explanation for this. Anyone want to have a go?

I watched the first episode of "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" last night and when they showed Oswald following his arrest I was thinking he's guilty of something, an innocent man would be freaking out and declaring his innocence not being calm and rational (unless he was involved in the plot but was a patsy I guess).

Then they interviewed the surgeons at Parkland and showed the discrepancies in their description of JFK's skull compared to the autopsy pics where only a small wound is shown compared to the back of the head being blown off. In addition to the casket being different and the brain being removed and disappearing. Even just those things were enough to raise enough suspicion that the official story is BS.

Since this doco is 30 years old I'm sure someone has an explanation for this. Anyone want to have a go?

I’ll have a go.

The main red flag that pops up for me is that the wound described in the documentary is impossible to have been observed by Parkland Hospital staff. Kennedy’s body remained in the supine position the entire time he was at Parkland Hospital, therefore a massive hole blown out of the back of his head would not have been visible.

What the doctors did observe was a large cavity blown out from to the top right of his head, extending to the rear where blood and brain tissue had pooled and accumulated on the stretcher. It is possible this lead to some doctors speculating there may have been a wound to the back of his head, however, at no time was this ever actually observed.

In the doctors own words and testimony Kennedy, was never moved to a prone position, nor was his head ever lifted for observation at Parkland. The doctors didn’t even follow the usual practice of removing him from the stretcher to the operating table so dire was the emergency. And this is the biggest thing to remember. The doctors at Parkland Hospital were trying to save Kennedy’s life. It was an emergency situation. Even under normal circumstances this causes confusion, let alone when the patient is the President of the USA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Qanon has been most interested in JFK.
----
This... Right after JFK's grandchildren released a Twitter sing along saying its going down. Weird. Hopefully the silent war is going our way.
----
Greetings to my fans and followers with gratitude for all your support and loyalty across the years. This is an unreleased song we recorded a while back that you might find interesting. Stay safe, stay observant and may God be with you. - Bob Dylan

Has the CT about JFK Jnr still being alive been discussed here at all? (ITT, in another thread?)
It was briefly mentioned in QAnon, but not in this thread and doesn't really belong here.

Has the CT about JFK Jnr still being alive been discussed here at all? (ITT, in another thread?)
No, but by all means discuss it.

Also, Robert Kennedy's pregnant granddaughter and husband only recently went missing from a picnic spot they went to. They may have been outspoken about something. Dunno, didn't read into it, just head it.

It was briefly mentioned in QAnon, but not in this thread and doesn't really belong here.

Is there a thread for it? I couldn't find one.

No, but by all means discuss it.

Also, Robert Kennedy's pregnant granddaughter and husband only recently went missing from a picnic spot they went to. They may have been outspoken about something. Dunno, didn't read into it, just head it.

Yes, I saw that! Went paddling out after a ball and vanished. Sounded very sus to me.

It was her son, not husband. They've been missing for three days. Family seem to have given up hope :(

Is there a thread for it? I couldn't find one.
There isn't. That rumour was sparked by some Q fans, but the "evidence" was flimsy and I've never believed it.

Yes, I saw that! Went paddling out after a ball and vanished. Sounded very sus to me.
Agreed. Still missing last I heard, but the canoe was found. If they were alive, surely they would've been located by now?

I realise how outrageous this theory is - but I believe the evidence is right there in front of us. If I had the skills to play with zapruder film footage, I think you could confirm this theory.

In the end, I am convinced that the final head shot comes directly from inside car - the driver. This has previously been suggested but dismissed. I believe all the objections are telling by their attempt to deflect rather than directly address the obvious questions the film raises. It's audacious.

The governor is lying down across the seat after he is wounded in one of the earlier shots. By lying flat across the the driver a clear line of sight is provided to the driver.

If you search through the various films you will see the driver - repeatedly looking back at Kennedy - nothing suspicious in that except he was under strict guidelines that in the event of anything unusual to speed away - he slows down.

You can clearly see that the driver's right hand has an under grip on the steering wheel allowing him to maximise his torso turning. His left hand clearly is not on the steering wheel at the critical moment of the final head-shot. The footage at this point is significantly more blurred and all clarity is lost. What is clear is that his left hand is not on the steering wheel - the image is blurred but something at the position of the left hand moves across the drivers body. What is also clear is that his torso turns much further than it would need to for him to just look at JFK, but so much so that he could with his left hand shoot the president.

There is a shadow cast on the agent's head in passenger seat - that is not the gun. That would be a ridiculously unnatural position to fire the gun and visible to fat too many witnesses. This is usually the biggest deflection to this theory. From the camera's angle the gun in the drivers hand is much lower and totally obscured by the passenger. He is shooting from above the waist but below shoulder height.

The timing of the final head shot and the drivers turning back is in perfect synch. Following the deadly shot it appears the Driver hands something to the agent in the passenger seat before speeding away to the hospital.

Several witnesses at time said they saw the agents in the car shoot - thinking they were shooting back at the assassin. Others said there was a strong smell of gun powder coming from the vehicle.

Remember the commission and media constantly insist that the final shot came from the rear, when it has clearly come from the front.

Anyway that's my take on it

I realise how outrageous this theory is - but I believe the evidence is right there in front of us. If I had the skills to play with zapruder film footage, I think you could confirm this theory.

In the end, I am convinced that the final head shot comes directly from inside car - the driver. This has previously been suggested but dismissed. I believe all the objections are telling by their attempt to deflect rather than directly address the obvious questions the film raises. It's audacious.

The governor is lying down across the seat after he is wounded in one of the earlier shots. By lying flat across the the driver a clear line of sight is provided to the driver.

If you search through the various films you will see the driver - repeatedly looking back at Kennedy - nothing suspicious in that except he was under strict guidelines that in the event of anything unusual to speed away - he slows down.

You can clearly see that the driver's right hand has an under grip on the steering wheel allowing him to maximise his torso turning. His left hand clearly is not on the steering wheel at the critical moment of the final head-shot. The footage at this point is significantly more blurred and all clarity is lost. What is clear is that his left hand is not on the steering wheel - the image is blurred but something at the position of the left hand moves across the drivers body. What is also clear is that his torso turns much further than it would need to for him to just look at JFK, but so much so that he could with his left hand shoot the president.

There is a shadow cast on the agent's head in passenger seat - that is not the gun. That would be a ridiculously unnatural position to fire the gun and visible to fat too many witnesses. This is usually the biggest deflection to this theory. From the camera's angle the gun in the drivers hand is much lower and totally obscured by the passenger. He is shooting from above the waist but below shoulder height.

The timing of the final head shot and the drivers turning back is in perfect synch. Following the deadly shot it appears the Driver hands something to the agent in the passenger seat before speeding away to the hospital.

Several witnesses at time said they saw the agents in the car shoot - thinking they were shooting back at the assassin. Others said there was a strong smell of gun powder coming from the vehicle.

Remember the commission and media constantly insist that the final shot came from the rear, when it has clearly come from the front.

Anyway that's my take on it
Not possible.
The fatal shot is from a rifle for sure, a pistol shot would not crack a persons head open like JFKs, and the force of the shot can be seen in how his head goes from being down slumped to all the way back.

Only a heavy caliber rifle could do that, not a pistol even from close range

Not possible.
The fatal shot is from a rifle for sure, a pistol shot would not crack a persons head open like JFKs, and the force of the shot can be seen in how his head goes from being down slumped to all the way back.

Only a heavy caliber rifle could do that, not a pistol even from close range
Agree - if it was a normal bullet

Agree - if it was a normal bullet
If it was a heavy caliber bullet the drivers hand would ha e snapped back from the force, and a gun like say a magnum cant be really fired one handed, too much kick, and the dude is supposedly driving with the other hand.

This theory got debunked also because what looks like a pistol is just the glint from the drivers door trim

Remove this Banner Ad

Back