Mod. Notice Kennedy Parker steps down to chase Clouds...

Remove this Banner Ad

It is with great respect the mod team announce Kennedy Parker has hung up the banz hammer & put the cards in the lock box... travelling into modtirement in a flashy RV chasing those ever elusive Clouds_

As Scary said upon KPs welcome:

"A very strong and insightful contributor to the board, we know he will be a great addition to our team in taking care of trolls, managing the different personalities on the board, and of course, moving #OffTopic posts to the bar."

I feel like he enjoyed the bar aspect almost as much as RW did... It's a Close Contest but still think RW has it (based on this anyway).

On ya KP!! You have been invaluable behind the scenes & a real leader. Good luck with what lays next both on here & irl. If I have learnt anything from our interactions on here & the work you have achieved as a respected poster & mod - You will smash whatever comes your way.

From all of us - thank you.

Gtg, scaryness, swansfan51, SwansProudly, Ticky009.

I'm just glad I no longer have any obligation to pretend to be a reasonable poster and can now fill the board up with as much nonsense and absurdity as I please.

I'm just glad I no longer have any obligation to pretend to be a reasonable poster and can now fill the board up with as much nonsense and absurdity as I please.
GotTheGoodes keep your eyes on this one. Might be a few days off coming up

Wait...I have to pretend to be sensible now?

A return to The Red Squirrel?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1630383517982.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back