Kennett: all board members must go when I say

Remove this Banner Ad

Has Essendon employed a policy like this before? I just don’t see how we can ‘assume’ it’s poor governance. Has it failed yet?
you think that governance is only poor if something goes wrong?

Um, that fundamentally misses the entire point of what good governance is actually about. Due process, checks and balances, perception as reality, clearly defined roles, separation of powers, etc etc etc.

It boggles the mind to think that governance is only proven to be poor when something goes wrong. You couldn't miss the whole point of it any more than that

Dissilusioned Mum & Dad voters who are anti abortion, anti immunisation and pro gun. Also the same voters who thought Sandy Hook was a conspiracy.

See, people still don't get it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lmao, so funny how they all come out to help.
A whoopin' hey?
"you can't get kicked out with a lease"

Maybe you and bunk should go work that out, because my dear hoo boy, you can.
are you kidding?

You tried to prove a lease could be broken by using an example of where a lease couldn't be broken. You couldn't make that s**t up

Well maybe that's why Hawthorn bought the land, no all powerful bowls clubs to contend with.

I’m curious, are you labouring under the idea that you’re actually insulting people, or being clever with this bowls club schtick?

Must admit as a supporter I'm not super keen on this.

However the irony of a Bombers fan calling out Hawks for poor governance!

Bombers fans have no experience with poor governance? Well I'm shocked to be sitt.......

I’m curious, are you labouring under the idea that you’re actually insulting people, or being clever with this bowls club schtick?
Go read what i originally quoted, might give you an idea.

If people took that as an insult, then them poor people have very thin skins.

Hawthorn buy land, so they don't have to deal with a co-tenant later on, if they need to upgrade.

If he was so dissatisfied with their performance, why didn't he demand a complete board cleanout as a part of his returning as President and new board members voted in?

This just seems like Kennett ensuring a bunch of lackeys who are too scared to go against him for fear of being kicked off the board and Jeff can do what he likes.

It may be that he hasn't identified the right replacements yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back