Kennett: all board members must go when I say

Remove this Banner Ad

I did think it was odd when I read it. Even odder that the board agreed it.

Still, his previous decisions at Hawthorn haven proved successful, so perhaps he knows what he's doing.

I think he's good for football, even if he was a shite politician by selling up the state as a quick fix to address debt.
Just out of curiosity , why was the state so heavily in debt, Queensland is the same, wa the same, maybe it’s the other side of politics that needs to be looked at,

Just saying

you think that governance is only poor if something goes wrong?

Um, that fundamentally misses the entire point of what good governance is actually about. Due process, checks and balances, perception as reality, clearly defined roles, separation of powers, etc etc etc.

It boggles the mind to think that governance is only proven to be poor when something goes wrong. You couldn't miss the whole point of it any more than that
No I don’t. But how is your second paragraph actually relevant to JK saying that board shall go when he advises?

Shoddy Politician; Shoddy Club President. Did anyone expect anything else?
You might not like his "politics" but as Premier Kennett put Victoria back on the map and is the only decisive politician to have led this state in the past 25 years.

Now having read what Kennett actually said to HFC board members I don't know what the kerfuffle is. He basically acknowledged the board had itself to blame for problems in 2017, that nobody wanted a board getting bogged down like that again, and that if HFC wanted him to come back as president it would be on his terms. The board said yes....what's the issue?

You might not like his "politics" but as Premier Kennett put Victoria back on the map and is the only decisive politician to have led this state in the past 25 years.

Now having read what Kennett actually said to HFC board members I don't know what the kerfuffle is. He basically acknowledged the board had itself to blame for problems in 2017, that nobody wanted a board getting bogged down like that again, and that if HFC wanted him to come back as president it would be on his terms. The board said yes....what's the issue?

Destroyed education and the mental health care system...

Destroyed education and the mental health care system...
Where hasn't mental health been "destroyed"? Ditto sale of schools. ALL governments have sold public assets

Apparently he actually said "unless you resign we are going to appoint Koche to the board, and if that doesn't work we will force you to watch one episode of Sunrise per week"
The CIA gets prisoners to listen to Samantha Armytage interview guests as a torture method. They crack immediately.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back